Author Topic: Dishwashers Pollute your dishes and cutlery with Dangerous Black Yeast  (Read 2914 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
A large part about getting well from incurable diseases is identifying possible sources of pollution. Lots of lung infections or lung cancers can come from black yeast / black fungus. People suspect the walls of their home and ceilings. But did they ever suspect their dish washer?

Many modern homes have dish washers. I’ve seen it with my aunt. I don’t see why I would want a dishwasher when I trust my hands more. But for those who like using dish washers, that dishwasher can be a source of festering molds / fungus like black yeast. According to the late pollution avoidance expert Dr. Hulda Clark, fungus is one of the deadliest germs in the planet and we should exorcise them off our homes.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/06/23/dishwasher-repairs-and-maintenance-should-include-cleansing-of-black-yeast-for-pollution-avoidance/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Black mould is nasty. Vinegar (white)  is the best solution forget bleach.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
WE use our dishwasher as a place to store things. Neither one of us can handle listening to one hour of it making a racquet.

It was part of the house when we moved in.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk