Author Topic: How to start eating organs  (Read 4658 times)

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
How to start eating organs
« on: June 24, 2011, 03:49:19 am »
My next step in becoming ful raw paleo would be to start eating raw organs now. Does anyone have an idea how to make it easier for me?
I thought of buing a liver and blending it and mixing it with something. I do not know exactly with what..

Once I read about dr Kelleys who was verry successful in healing cancer (and he was murdered by establishment btw in some very shady circumstances) and part of his healing routine was mixed raw liver with orange juice. It does not sound very appetizing tough..

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: How to start eating organs
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 04:21:44 am »
I'd suggest start with chicken hearts. I just had some today, awesome stuff.
Just don't put them in the blender, you'll make a mess :) you can simply eat them straight one by one, they are quite small and easy to chew.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 04:53:13 am »
I'd suggest start with chicken hearts. I just had some today, awesome stuff.
Just don't put them in the blender, you'll make a mess :) you can simply eat them straight one by one, they are quite small and easy to chew.
Ones you eat liver your body will probably crave it. Just slice small pieces and swallow whole with water or milk. After a few such meals I think you'll start to like the flavour of liver. I did and i hated it first.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:51 am »
Most of the raw foods I've tried are quite tasty, once I open my mind to them. I tried lamb kidneys first because I could get them first. Not bad. Then, lamb's liver. Very tasty, a favorite. Then, lamb's heart. I could do without it. I can get beef marrow bones. A delicacy.

The orange-juice/liver blend doesn't appeal to me at all. I wonder if the blend was therapeutic, or just a way of getting liver down the hatch? My own belief is, if you hate the taste, that food is not right for you. When/If the taste changes, then eat it.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 10:53:07 pm »
I wonder if the blend was therapeutic, or just a way of getting liver down the hatch?

It was just his way of "getting liver down the hatch".

BTW, as a child food I hated most was fried liver so it will be interesting to see how i will like it raw now.
But on the other hand, I never liked tatare (raw minced beef) and now it is my favourite meal! :)

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 11:47:44 pm »
Yeah cooked liver sucks, as a child I hated it too. Raw tastes much better.

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 12:11:54 am »
My next step in becoming full raw paleo would be to start eating raw organs now. Does anyone have an idea how to make it easier for me?

Don't blend it, don't mix it. Just try every day small pieces and eat till they taste awesome. If something don't taste good in a natural form, it means that you don't need it. In this case look for stuff that really tastes good.

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 08:14:29 pm »
Hi,  wanted to share that I have just eaten raw chicken hearts and they were great! I cut them into small pieces, added salt and paper and eaten with onion and cucumber.

I found them surprisingly good and nutritrious. And they are so cheap I can't believe it!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:22:36 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 12:58:30 am »
Take raw beef liver and cut into bite size pieces. Dip in coconut oil.

I also eat heart and tongue. So good, but I sear them. Delicious on their own, or with grassfed butter on top.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 03:32:48 am »
I find clams and oysters more appetizing and thus eat them more often and in larger quantities than liver.

Complete sets of organs in each morsel.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk