Author Topic: Yo Brits! What is the real story about the London Riots? Looting? Mayhem?  (Read 41459 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Like I said beforehand, if people were forced to integrate, there would be no problems... In other words, plaquards in spanish should be removed etc.

Hmmm so everyone in North America should be forced to speak their local Indian (aboriginal Indian I mean) dialect.... Hmmmmm that would be confusing.

And the Aussies should be forced to speak whatever the dialect of the locals were when they rolled in.... hmmmm confusing.

Then do they have to adopt their customs and religion too?  ;D Wow

That would be really confusing in the Philippines with all the languages that have been there.

The picture of GW Bush smoking a peace pipe, passing out wampum, with the other members of the G8 in a wigwam. Now that I would like to see.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Kind of reminds me of the time I went on a canoe trip down the mighty Churchill River. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill_River_(Atlantic)

There was a WASP (me) an Indian (from India) a Brit and a Newfoundlander.

Long story, but we ended up at Muskrat Falls and decided we'd had our fun and decided to hitch a ride to our destination Happy Valley/GooseBay. BTW this is the serious boonies with no such thing as a transporation system with taxis etc.. Well we got picked up by a group of German Air Force personnel who were out on the river for the day.

As we were about to get in the truck, the Brit was very upset about getting in with the Germans soldiers as he had lost close relatives in WW2. He started to get a wee bit self righteous, when the Indian (from India) guy looked at him and called him a hypocrite. He said what about my people who were enslaved and robbed blind by your people.

Anyways everyone cooled down and we accepted the ride to GooseBay. They were and remained, close friends.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

Well lets restrict people from having sugar and processed foods, from television, media, government, and civilization. Who gets to decide what is good and bad? It makes no sense. Where do you draw the line?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDwDezlVyM

Disturbing.
Animals.
Police with guns, martial law, round up these animals, ship them out to exile in an island where they can victimize each other.
London is officially stricken off of people's tourist stops.

Gunless police is stupid.
Is this true? Gunless police in London?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Yes, abundantly disturbing. I'm glad I don't live in or near a large city.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tigA5OubpFQ

A different perspective of the riots.
Ghetto, young people, government failure.
Young vs Old.
Watch it.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet

Gunless police is stupid.
Is this true? Gunless police in London?
  The London police do have a couple of police units with guns but most are forbidden to carry weapons.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Well lets restrict people from having sugar and processed foods, from television, media, government, and civilization. Who gets to decide what is good and bad? It makes no sense. Where do you draw the line?
Best would be a more libertarian society where people could do whatever they wanted within reason such as own guns or kill dozens of rioters in self-defence without going to jail etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Can't agree there Tyler.

Pass out guns and then you have the idiocy you have in the US where people get in a wee fight after a few beers etc etc and you have an awesome shooting spree egged on by ideological nutbars coming out of the woodwork who would have been restricted previously to standing on a soapbox demonstrating their idiocy with their mouth rather than a volley of lead.

There is a problem in the US with guns. Britain will not be helped with that problem added to their list. Problem is that people with bad tempers and wild imaginations, get to act out their fantasies.

What I see is a failed multi-cultural policy, combined with over-population.
I agree that it allows some of the nuts to go around killing people, but, really, the obvious solution to that is to have fewer restrictions. I mean, all those US school shoot-outs could have been nipped in the bud if teachers were allowed and expected to carry guns on school grounds, for example.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
My understanding from people who have kids going to school is that a lot of larger schools have metal detectors etc. (I am not sure of details)

In Columbine the children who did the damage had already done a lot of damage by the time they contacted teachers. If the teachers had guns then the kids would have found a clandestine way of doing it. Kids are not so stupid.

My memories (not fond) of teachers is that I would not want them to be given guns. Not sufficiently mentally stable in a lot of cases.

I cannot offer a quick solution to what is going on in your country. I am not sure that anyone can. You live there so you know better of course. I do not envy you, but it will pass.

This type of action/result by young men (probably mostly) is a combination of poverty, hopelessness, probably because of future employment prospects not looking too bright.

This is exactly the result that  Christina Hoff Sommers talked about in "The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men" http://www.amazon.ca/War-Against-Boys-Misguided-Feminism/dp/0684849569

Which I why I found it difficult to discount Wodgina's comment about feminism.
Cheers
Al

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I do not envy you, but it will pass.

Hopefully not before something has changed. There is a reason why this is happening, and the riots must continue until it is addressed properly.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
That old, hoary argument that riots are based on poverty is patently ridiculous. I mean, there have been endless societies around the world which were utterly destitute but had virtually no crime-rate. No, riots are started out by mindless idiots for no valid reason and the only easy way to stop them is to exact such harsh penalties that they don't happen again.

" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
It's not poverty, it's abandonment. No one has any respect for these young men, no one values them, no one wants them, they are seen as a nuisance and left to rot with nothing to look forward to, no purpose or prospects of improvement. They need to be given a purpose, something that society will value and respect them for. I hope they do not stop fighting until they are heard.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
It's not poverty, it's abandonment. No one has any respect for these young men, no one values them, no one wants them, they are seen as a nuisance and left to rot with nothing to look forward to, no purpose or prospects of improvement. They need to be given a purpose, something that society will value and respect them for. I hope they do not stop fighting until they are heard.
B*llsh*t.  The reason why people have no respect for them is because of the way they behave re rioting etc. A 1st-rate person would say, instead:- "ask not for what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Hmmm so everyone in North America should be forced to speak their local Indian (aboriginal Indian I mean) dialect.... Hmmmmm that would be confusing.

And the Aussies should be forced to speak whatever the dialect of the locals were when they rolled in.... hmmmm confusing.

Then do they have to adopt their customs and religion too?  ;D Wow

That would be really confusing in the Philippines with all the languages that have been there.

The picture of GW Bush smoking a peace pipe, passing out wampum, with the other members of the G8 in a wigwam. Now that I would like to see.
  Except that the dominant culture is anglo-saxon in the US and in Australia. Point disproven....
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
  Except that the dominant culture is anglo-saxon in the US and in Australia. Point disproven....
Wasn't when we'all dropped in to say hello in 1492.

OR when y'all dropped in on the original Aussies so long ago.

AND North Am. ain't Anglo-Saxon now either. You might wanna visit.

Bottom line is that our ancestors popped in, dropped off some diseases which killed off the vast majority, although who knew at the time. Then we came in with guns and killed off the rest leaving a pitiful few to lick their wounds in the corner. It was a case of "tough titty".

Now you are suggesting that these immigrants act in a different manner than your fore bearers? (and mine)

I am not suggesting that they are right in acting like this. No one is and all the guilty should cool their heels in the slammer, just like anyone who impinges on anyone else.

Just not sure that giving the public Carte Blanche to permit cultural genocide as was practiced in the new lands that the Anglo Saxons stumbled upon way back when, is the way to go. Hey you let 'em in.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

Probably why the  USA keeps fighting wars and recruits soldiers... give them a new purpose... maybe these rioters need to be given labor intensive jobs to focus their energy.  Government pump prime the economy to make bridges to nowhere and pay these people for manual labor.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
I bet you these men are born to single mothers. I would bet my house.

Their mothers rode the welfare/feminism gravy train and this is the outcome. English are so unbelievably soft, we left the UK a long time ago because of whats happening now. It took a bit longer than expected however everything is starting to unravel. Sad.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Their mothers rode the welfare/feminism gravy train and this is the outcome. English are so unbelievably soft, we left the UK a long time ago because of whats happening now. It took a bit longer than expected however everything is starting to unravel. Sad.
I agree. I have read that there are whole sections of some large US cities that are urban high rise ghettos where women are in this boat. Problem is that when you have a lot of young men with no job, no hope and time on their hands, you have a lot of testosterone looking for a thrill.

This may be an oversimplification, but too accurate to dismiss.
Cheers
Al

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I like being around Latin women, African American women, Asian women, Women with British accents especially of West Indian or African decent. Multiculturalism works for me.

all this stuff is just flips of a coin

the crackdown on crime and gated safety brought an influx/plague of what the brits would call 'wankers' to New York and made the city practically devoid of any real culture anymore. Just a anemic American dream slumming in the formerly alive streets. From a effective standpoint they certainly have it down by essentially a financial force ghettoizing people way outside the city or to other places (like prisons) in a military moat fashion..so there no longer is a social problem..except boredom.

My take on any and all of these government conversations is that from the true paleo perspective..any lock and key type control of resources is the start point to all social conflicts and removes the ability to ever reference how things should be..because everything is already unfair and far more so then in nature where one can up and move and actually acquire food and resources independent of societies rules and obstructions.

Personally one can argue that pre-civilized societies had it down and these roles and such are 'default' but one can't argue what kind of cultural breakthroughs have happened in just hundreds of years whereas these wern't exactly goals or accomplishments by animals or primitives. If one believe in human progress in any way then its foolish to think that we don't need to increasingly update contracts and take new factors or developments into consideration to accommodate new ways of thinking about human interaction. Everything comes at a cost..and sometimes that cost is less efficient societies or pain in the ass things that make no sense rather then the simplicity of patriarchy or whatever that 'works'. If people want to follow traditions to the extreme there are examples of Islamists and Hasidic Jews and such who turn to old ways and separate from society within society..yet this proves pretty much impossible as humanity has already chosen its course and people will always be tempted by the new nature. Also these people suck.

The modern system no matter what style of government makes PEOPLE under the thumb of other PEOPLE..which creates responsibility to help others. Just how it is. The real danger is governments being able to be taken control by organizations who practice unfettered greed even at the cost of resources which in many cases are not replaceable. Just about any way to make a living impacts everyone else. The systems themselves (like medical coverage) and all those other things are problematic and possibly fascistic..but at the very source of it..people DO contribute to factors which cause much of others disease and discomfort...so its naive to think that people only have responsibility to themselves...or that they ever have rights to anything while others do not. These are always rooted in some kind of unfairness which has nothing to do with whether one person is stronger than another or whatever resolves things in nature..but things people are born into with statistically little true hope of change unless people change them.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile

Their mothers rode the welfare/feminism gravy train and this is the outcome.

So that's the only reason then. So bad fathers are not at fault here? What would make women want to be single in the first place. Hmm... I wonder... :P  l)
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Wasn't when we'all dropped in to say hello in 1492.

OR when y'all dropped in on the original Aussies so long ago.

AND North Am. ain't Anglo-Saxon now either. You might wanna visit.

Bottom line is that our ancestors popped in, dropped off some diseases which killed off the vast majority, although who knew at the time. Then we came in with guns and killed off the rest leaving a pitiful few to lick their wounds in the corner. It was a case of "tough titty".

Now you are suggesting that these immigrants act in a different manner than your fore bearers? (and mine)

I am not suggesting that they are right in acting like this. No one is and all the guilty should cool their heels in the slammer, just like anyone who impinges on anyone else.

Just not sure that giving the public Carte Blanche to permit cultural genocide as was practiced in the new lands that the Anglo Saxons stumbled upon way back when, is the way to go. Hey you let 'em in.
  All your points are invalid in a ridiculous way. For one thing, the American culture got started with the Constitution way after 1492. Plus,  aboriginal culture now forms only a tiny part of overall Australian culture. And besides I am talking about the present, not the dead past.  The number of non-Anglo-Saxons nowadays is also irrelevant as I am talking about the dominant culture not the people. I mean, you don't see Asian immigrants to the USA choosing to give their children Chinese first names, for example, it's Anglo-Saxon ones they usually give them.

As for "cultural genocide" that's truly absurd. I mean, banning sharia law and the burqa in the UK would not be committing cultural genocide as sharia law is alive and well in parts of the Middle-East. Besides, it's a question of "face". When you are invited into someone's home, you are expected to be polite and not smash your host's furniture for a laugh or because you resent his success in life. Same applies when you are an immigrant in a foreign country. Although immigration seems actually irrelevant in these riots, as many rioters weren't immigrants at all.

Incidentally, the poverty/fatherless society claims are bogus, now that the identity of some of the looters has been made known. A rich businessman's daughter, for example...

Besides, not having a father is no excuse for appalling behaviour. There are many people who have been sexually abused by their parents or worse who've behaved well in life.

Hmm, all this anti-women stuff must be really pissing off the female members here. I mean, problems in any society are always caused by both genders, for obvious reasons. Still, women also have their delusions, such as the notion that if women controlled the world, that there would no longer be any wars.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
What is truly disgraceful is that the police have admitted that the reason why they couldn't deal with the looters was because they were trying to disperse the vigilante groups as well. Yet another case of the authorities protecting the guilty and harming the innocent through stupidity. I mean, the vigilantes were far more effective than the police in knocking some sense into the rioters, with the help of  baseball bats etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
So that's the only reason then. So bad fathers are not at fault here? What would make women want to be single in the first place. Hmm... I wonder... :P  l)

Maybe they should of considered whether the father was the type to stick around.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk