Author Topic: How can I recover from adrenal exhaustion and low blood pressure?  (Read 15234 times)

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
How can I recover from adrenal exhaustion and low blood pressure? (90/50) I have 2 days with all the symptoms.
I eat according to the Primal Diet but without the dairy, so perhaps not all animal fat suggested on diet. I use plenty of avocado and some coconut cream.
Any suggestions are very welcome,
Thanks
Joejac
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:34:43 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: How can I recover from adrenal exhaustion and low blood pressure?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:43:32 pm »
I cannot imagine eating a lot of avocado and a lot of coconut cream daily.... daily???
A lot of those 2 daily sounds gross.
Consider dropping these 2 for a while.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 09:52:01 pm »
How much fruit are you eating? If you're not eating any, you might want to add a little good-quality, high-Brix fruit.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 12:06:58 am »
I will leave it to others to suggest dietary changes but there is an herb that could help you while you are implementing those changes that you might want to know about. Licorice (the root - not the candy) helps to heal the adrenals and raise blood pressure. It is sweeter than sugar but stabilizes blood sugars.

At this link: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/licorice.php are some other things that licorice does and the company is an excellent source in the US. I do not know if they would ship to you in Spain or not.

Forget Mountain Herbs says about not taking licorice with a "meat and potato" diet. Meat is high in potassium as are potatoes and the primal diet is particularly high in potassium. All the same, you might want to make sure that you are eating some of the most potassium rich foods while drinking licorice. I have found that the national kidney foundations lists to be the most accurate and useful. http://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/potassium.cfm  It also can be translated into Spanish if that is your native language. People with kidney malfunction cannot get rid of the excess potassium in their blood stream so they have to eat low potassium diets. You can use their lists of what foods people with kidney disease have to avoid and eat more of those instead to make sure that your potassium levels are more than sufficient even if the licorice lowers them. If your kidneys are working properly, there is no harm in getting too much potassium as the excess is excreted by the kidneys.

Licorice can be a powerfully useful herb for people with adrenal exhaustion.

Buena Suerte!

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 06:41:12 am »
Hello to all and nice day,

First thanks a lot for your kind help.

Goodsamaritan, in Venezuela the first 7 months of the diet I ate an average of 500 grams of avocado per day and the cream of one coconut per day, except on Saturdays when going to the farmers' market, that I easily drank the water of 2 to 3 big green coconuts with its bland meat, ha!, how good and refreshing. Here in Spain avocados are very small so I eat 3 avocados about 400 to 450 grams per day, because good animal fat it is very difficult to get, both in Venezuela and here.

I followed your advice I stopped avocado for 2 days, but not the coconut. I did not know that avocado lower the blood pressure, yesterday I did not take the green juices (spinach, celery, parsley, zucchini, cucumber) I did not know spinach also lower blood pressure.

cherimoya_kid, your name reminds me a fruit from heaven, I only take some times an unripe (totally green) banana, but I avoid fruit, although I like it a lot and I used to eat a lot in Venezuela before the Primal Diet.

What is high-Brix fruit?

Yesterday I was lucky and found the brain of a cow lest than 12 months old and I ate half the brain, red meat and in the afternoon also 200 grams of melon with 3 spoons of coconut cream and today I ate also about 200 grams of melon with 3 spoons of coconut cream. For lunch blue fish and mussels (yesterday also) and about 80 ml of coconut cream with 1 honey spoon. I normally avoid sea food because I notice the salt. I only ate yesterday one meat meal, I tried to go to bed early with no dinner at about 10:30 pm but at 11:30 pm I woke up hungry, I followed Vonderplanitz recommendation, I did a smoothie of 2 eggs, 1 unripe banana and 1 honey spoon, and I was able to sleep for 8,5 hours! that is a record to me. I was the 2 previous nights unable to sleep. I also had both days the coconut water, about 50 to 70 ml.

Today in the morning I did the juice of 2 small beets, about 125 ml of red juice and I mixed it with my green juices despite the spinach, and it was like turning on a Power plant, big amount of energy!. I could not believe it, because I had 3 days zombie, barely able to do something I mean totally exhausted, and suddenly a new me. I do not trust in those "digital" changes with my body going from 0 volts to 500 volts, I do not like stimulants at all. One hour later I had 3 eggs rocky style and I was in full action all day.  Just after taking the beets I had a discomfort in my brain that lasted until lunch when I ate the fish and coconut cream.

All these months I was trying to enter into ketosis, unfortunately not enough of good quality fats. Today I was like a hurricane doing everything fast and good, not like the days before.

My blood pressure increased to 104/54 by the end of the morning and an hour ago 107/54  :)

So I need to understand how a body functions, why one day I think I am going to die, and suddenly the next day having the energy levels of 30 years ago, just because I skipped a meal and had some fruit and the juice of 2 small beets. Why it is so damn easy to get energy with beets, and no with fats. I never eat beets, I do not like them.

Dorothy, thanks (Gracias! :)) for the information, before the Primal Diet nothing seemed to work for me, I had everything "natural" of course, but now I have to be very careful because a simple clove of garlic lowers too much my blood pressure, and make me feel sick, when before this diet I was able to eat 500 grams of liver with 500 grams of onions and about 15 big garlic cloves in a meal and no problem, at least with that, of course cooked. So if I can go up to 110/65 or 110/70 with no herbs or supplements I will feel very comfortable, because I guess that is my operational level.

But I need to understand what is the mechanics of food-blood vessels-heart-metabolism and the relationship with fat and carbohydrates and finally which is the right and natural way to feed/run a body. I have some biochemistry books in Venezuela, but they use an obscure language full of technical and super complex terminology, probably because those "experts" do not really know. I have even a chemistry dictionary but no way to clarify the subject of how the body operates in the correct way.

Any valuable references on the subject are very welcome.

I will see if the locomotive is still burning fuel tomorrow like today without getting broke :) it is late here, have a good night.

Best regards
joejac

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 07:50:34 am »
Joejac - I'm sure you must know this already, but just in case you don't, in the modern medical model, it is when blood pressure gets below 80 for the systolic and 40 for the diastolic that it is considered a problem. Of course what you feel is more important. At 90/50 they will start watching closely because it is cutting it close.

What did you eat before going primal that you felt ok with ...... what changed when you went primal? I thought primal eating was just a very small amount of fruits and sugars? FYI - Beets are one of the higher sugared vegetables - the juice in particular, but they also make your liver dump and scrub your gall bladder.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 04:58:37 pm »
Hello Dorothy,
I used to eat the standard spanish diet: everything well cooked with a lot of cooked/fried fats (for about 50 years) but the last 20 years I had a lot of multiple health problems with my bones and joints, insomnia, candida, strong heartburns,  some pain and burn in the chest, increasing blood pressure, never over 140 but when I get that I get really very sick.

Then I changed to Blood Type diet in 2009, and I recover from my knee but got worst from cholesterol, I losed a lot of weight and got very weak, then I changed to Genotype Diet and I got even worst, then on April 2010 I changed to Primal Diet (no raw/unsalted dairy available in Venezuela) and I had intermitent detoxes the first 3 months then I got much better, I gained weight and strength so I decided to come to Spain to help my mother, the short story.

To clarify, I was fine some times and others very bad during the last 20 years, species did not seemed to affect me on cooked diet but who knows. I was doing ups and downs with my health and no doctor found the cause/cure until I switched to Primal Diet myself. In Venezuela I was fine with the Primal Diet but here in Spain I have intermittent problems with adrenal exhaustion and low blood pressure symptoms, probably also with the  stress with so many family problems here, also humidity here is always in the range of 90 to 100%, I do not know.

Last night I had nightmares and I slept but with difficulty, today my blood pressure is low again 95/45 at wake up. I guess fruit sugar makes me drink much water, increase my skin itching and then I do not feel good again. I also retained some liquid in my lungs for an hour, now they are clear again, but probably the salt from the raw mussels.

Today I will try the brain and red meat again and suspend fruit and take the water with lemon and honey, not alone.

Thanks and best regards
joejac

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 10:27:18 pm »
How can I recover from adrenal exhaustion and low blood pressure? (90/50) I have 2 days with all the symptoms.
I eat according to the Primal Diet but without the dairy, so perhaps not all animal fat suggested on diet. I use plenty of avocado and some coconut cream.
Any suggestions are very welcome,
Thanks
Joejac

It's over, write your will and wait for the inevitable.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:32:24 pm »
What is high-Brix fruit?

Here is my thread on fruit, Brix, and health.  http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/brix-and-health/

look it over carefully.  Especially click on the link I provided to Rex Harrill's site. 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 02:48:25 am »
Licorice also has the side effect in males of causing breasts to grow and ultimately problems with same.

Re the low blood pressure, salt may help.

It's difficult to accurately asses on the internet because the assessment must include a lot of info which includes physical appearance.
Cheers
Al

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 04:47:17 am »
It's over, write your will and wait for the inevitable.

Hello wodgina thanks for the advice, but that it is not easy, I am very persistent, 3 times doctors said that I would die if I do not take the damn little pills forever, and I never took the pills, and never returned to them for advice. I have kids they need me, so unfortunately the inevitable have to wait until I find my way :)

The Matrix
Warner Bros. Pictures

Morpheus: I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
    Neo: You could say that.
    Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
    Neo: No.
    Morpheus: Why not?
    Neo: 'Cause I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
    Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind -- driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
    Neo: The Matrix?
    Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
    (Neo nods his head.)
    Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
    (In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill.)
    Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
    (Neo takes the red pill and swallows it with a glass of water)

joejac: No pills at all, just my journey in quest to knowledge, true and freedom, and "there is no turning back".

Best regards
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:13:24 am by joejac »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 05:23:12 am »
Licorice also has the side effect in males of causing breasts to grow and ultimately problems with same.

It's difficult to accurately asses on the internet because the assessment must include a lot of info which includes physical appearance.

I have not heard of this before Raw-al about males and licorice. Do you have data/links as to dosages, length taken etc. that cause these symptoms? It certainly did not happen with my husband.

Yes, of course about not being able to accurately assess over the internet - the most anyone can do is throw out ideas for the person to further investigate on their own. But perhaps joejac would like to post picture for you?

Joejac - have you ever been on a low carb diet? Have you ever not eaten fruit? I know that Spanish diet - it can be a real horror.

You can come back from adrenal exhaustion. The adrenal glands and the pancreas can heal.  I know that a tremendous part of the Spanish way of life is the baras and drinking expresso and wine/sangria. I sure hope you have been able to eradicate those from your diet as they can play real havoc on the adrenals.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 06:28:01 am »
I have not heard of this before Raw-al about males and licorice. Do you have data/links as to dosages, length taken etc. that cause these symptoms? It certainly did not happen with my husband.
Unfortunately I cannot give you a source except to say that I knew a guy who had taken up the habit of eating it, because he liked it. Anyways his breasts started to enlarge and become very tender. Then I believe that he indicated that he started to have serious issues, so he went to a Vaidya (Ayurvedic Doctor). During the consult he mentioned the licorice and the doc said to stop eating it. He did and that was the end of the issue.

I don't think having a bit of licorice now and again will be harmful BTW.

My information lists as such
Acid balance
L. was used by first century Greek physicians. It is 50 times sweeter than common sugar. Primarily used as an aid for a normally functioning stomach, it is a mild laxative which supports normal bowel function in occasional sluggishness. Licorice is rich in flavonids, antioxidants and also helps maintain a healthy and normal functioning immune system.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 10:28:10 am »
Ah - then the licorice might not have been good for him as an individual maybe? Herbs can be quite particular. I've read that licorice is a hundred times sweeter than sugar (but maybe I'm remembering wrong) and that's what makes the fact that it balances the blood sugars and repairs the adrenal glands so ironic. That paired with how it can raise blood pressure and that it is such a great digestive all together without any real negatives besides lowering potassium (and maybe the male breast issue??? - but first I've heard of it) made me think of it right away for joejac. I think it is the most used herb. It's because of the sweetness and because it enhances the action of so many mixtures nicely. If it made male breasts larger generally I would think that I would have heard of that because it's in almost every herb mix so any man that took those mixtures might have that problem, so it would be surprising if it wasn't in any of the herbal literature that I have. I'm going to research that more on-line because it's a pretty serious side-affect.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 07:53:10 pm »
Thanks a lot Dorothy and raw-al.

1.- I was sick since I was 2 years old, probably the hype of vaccines and antibiotics of the 50-60's, so when my mother gave me coffe my stomach went very sick and I always refused coffe, its taste and smell is horrible to me. I received huge amounts of antibiotics since then to 2009 when I stopped them.

2.- But given the hot weather in Venezuela and water is not very good for me, at 18 years old I forced myself to drink beer, I did not like it but I got used to it, then wiskey then wine and in 1996 I thrown 50 gallstones with a naturist doctor (liver cleanse I guess), but since I was so sick, in 1995 I stoped drinking at all, and no more alcoholic drinks since then.

3.- After I initiated Primal Diet in April 2010, I became very sensitive to herbs and spices, so I avoid them, for this reason I prefer to use only the right food to heal, but in this society it is very difficult to get the "right food"

4.- I was able to be a couple ok weeks with no carbs, only raw honey to eat the fats but always I got long periods without a good source of animal fats, so I abuse of avocados and coconut cream, I love coconuts. I like pork fat very much, I was able to test fat from pork pasturing acorn (Names: Pata Negra, Iberico de Bellota), the butcher throw it away! but unfortunately it is salted so I test a pinch and I refuse the rest, what a pity.

4.1  I feel more in calm when I had the raw unsalted butter and cheese, then I get more strenght and I begin to eat more and then I get into a terrible indigestion for a couple of weeks. I eat now about 2 or 3 times less than when eating the Standar Spanish Diet (SSD). I visited one of the farmers and I saw he giving the goats/cows compound feed and that makes a very acidic milk, so I stopped dairy last february. But I was doing fine with raw dairy for a couple of months.

4.1 So, with not enough animal fat it is very difficult to me to go to Zero Carb Diet, I would like, but how?. Yesterday I got about half pound of cow suet, it was yellow, I do not trust when I see yellow animal fat, probably was from compound feed or grains (corn) fed. Any way, I do not like suet, I like real fat that disolves easy in the mouth.

5.- For a couple of days I will post this link to a video of my self that I sent to my kids last January, due to my daugther's habit of taking showers with hot water in Venezuela, a tropical country!. If somebody knows spanish please understand that I am providing an example but in a kidding way: a sea bath in winter in the north of Spain, Cantabric sea. I have not changed physicaly since then, just less blood pressure, energy and sleep. Yesterday the sea and the sun were much better :)

6.- So, is there any other way to increase blood pressure safely and to recover adrenals with food or something natural without side effects?

Thanks and best regards
joejac

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 11:10:47 pm »
4.1 So, with not enough animal fat it is very difficult to me to go to Zero Carb Diet, I would like, but how?. Yesterday I got about half pound of cow suet, it was yellow, I do not trust when I see yellow animal fat, probably was from compound feed or grains (corn) fed. Any way, I do not like suet, I like real fat that disolves easy in the mouth.

When I get fat from grass-fed beef, it is yellowish because of the nutrients in the grass. That is how I identify that the butcher is giving me the grass-fed beef. It is not a strong yellow, but a very pale yellow.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 01:16:23 am »
When I get fat from grass-fed beef, it is yellowish because of the nutrients in the grass. That is how I identify that the butcher is giving me the grass-fed beef. It is not a strong yellow, but a very pale yellow.

Thanks eveheart, attached there is a picture, I do not think it is pale yellow, but I do not have experience in this area, What do you think, could be from grass-fed beef or not?

Best regards
joejac

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 01:46:34 am »
I don't have a lot of experience, either, but that slight yellow is what I can see when I buy grass-fed beef. My butcher showed it to me, and he was holding a cut of grain-fed beef next to the cut of grass-fed beef. The grain-fed beef fat looked white/grey, and the grass-fed looked white/yellow.

Also, when I chew a piece of the grass-fed fat from around the muscles, it tastes a little like good butter. I chew this fat very well, and the fat starts getting warm in my mouth, and then it has that butter flavor. The suet does not have that same quality.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 02:13:35 am »
Joejac - here's a little information regarding blood pressure I copied for you just in case you are not familiar because taking bp correctly can affect your results:

When the blood pressure (BP) is measured, the arm should be at the level of the heart. In other words, in the sitting and standing positions, the arm should be extended out straight and should be about 2-3 inches below the shoulder to approximate the level of the heart. If the arm is allowed to hang down straight, the BP may be falsely diminished by as much as 12 mm Hg. below its true value. This is not an issue when the person is lying down, as long as the arm is kept along side at the level of the body.

Normally, properly taken BP measurements show only minor variations with changes in position. Certain patients with an imbalance of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), however, may tend to have a fall in BP with the upright position. The ANS normally controls constriction (narrowing) and dilation (widening) of blood vessels and so helps regulate a person's BP. Such a fall in BP with standing is called postural hypotension (low blood pressure), which, when significant, can cause weakness, lightheadedness, and even fainting.

Also, if you did not know it, one must wait 15 minutes between each time taking your blood pressure to get accurate results.

Of course diet is the source of the cure for your problem.... but if you are not going to take medications and your blood pressure is at or below 90/50 it would be prudent to have some things around that in a less harmful way can bring it up for you. You do not want to pass out. I and others in my family and friends have used licorice for decades with no side-affects. It's always prudent to take them into consideration just in case of a long shot. Remember, licorice is the most used herb in the world. I just want to make sure you survive long enough to find good food and heal.

I personally think from my experiences in Spain (albeit decades ago) that if you can do it - find your way directly to the farmers. There are wonderful instructions here on this forum how to make pemmican and high meat and how to store large amounts of meat. If you could get a farmer to sell you even a portion of (or even a complete) animal - it might be the best way to get what you need. I was in Madrid/Sevilla and all around and visited the North. There were salted and cured meats everywhere - but very little fresh meat. Most things were fried and fired over and over again in the same oil for months. Most of the stores had poor selection. But, a butcher or farmer might be more willing to work with you in Spain. Tu necesitas enchufes! (You need the right connections). I'm trying to find them here where I live too. I will probably have to drive long distances - but it will be worth it. 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 02:50:16 am »
I guess I should have said when I cautioned about licorice that I was speaking about a specific person and not all persons. Every food etc reacts with different people in different ways.

Salt is very bad news for me but is vital for others for instance.

I was just giving a notice about possible side effects. Even food has side effects.
Cheers
Al

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 11:53:03 pm »
You need some sea salt with iodine.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 12:58:53 am »
Thanks to all for your kind responses.

Last year I attended a consultation with Aajonus Vonderplanitz, he explained plenty of things about my health as well in his remarkable workshop in Sunrise, FL, USA.

Unfortunately I was not able to find raw dairy  in a frequent basis when I returned to my country of residence. I got dairy during these last  2 months, raw pasture cow milk that I make into kefir with my own flora and cheese, no raw butter is available, that is the most important, but I use less avocado and more coconut cream instead, and also with the coconut water and the raw green juices (only celery, parsley, honey, spoon of lemon juice and a pinch of Terramin clay) was enough to rise my energy levels and blood pressure. I also eat red pasture meet and oceanic fish, mainly sardines and very few mussels, a farm raised chicken once a month and commercial eggs, it is difficult to get eggs from farm.

I go up to the mountain about 3 times a week and take a bath under a small wild water fall in the middle of a tropical jungle with poisonous snakes and big spiders, I drink its unclear fresh water with moderation and I take a couple of litters back to my home.

I stopped using chlorinated waters (tap water). I have what is called "parasites" that according the Primal Diet are beneficial cleansing agents, despite these cleansing processes I feel good.

I am very happy despite some difficult personal situations created by other problematic people. I have solved many dangerous situations in my life, and I will resolve the last problems remaining. I increased weight and I have the energy to overcome those very tough situations, but now I am confident that it is a matter of time and my ability, not health, because I am improving. Please understand that been healthy is important in order to overcome obstacles in life, but it is also important to have a workable technology to effectively handle those life problems, once I had freed my attention from body issues with the Primal Diet.

The key issue is to test everything I eat in a one by one basis to see my body reactions, and to strictly follow Aajonus Primal Diet, my problem was I did not have enough raw dairy from pasture with its fat and I abused of spices consumption.

For me salt in all its forms it is deadly wrong and it is like Aajonus warns in his books.

It is extremely important to double check what our food is eating, our animals has to eat their natural diet in their most pure state, that is a real challenge for a Primal Dieter working with computers and Internet and living in the capital of a country.

Please read Aajonus books very carefully,  always when I have a problem I reread the corresponding section and I find a workable solution. All nutritional answers are there, please read and understand them and apply them correctly.

I hope my experience can help others.
Best regards and health.
joejac

TO: Forum Moderator.
Please mark this post as "SOLVED" thank you.
joejac
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:47:45 am by joejac »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 03:55:57 am »
Last year I attended a consultation with Aajonus Vonderplanitz, he explained plenty of things about my health as well in his remarkable workshop in Sunrise, FL, USA.

I'm curious what things he said in your consultation. Could you elaborate on the advice he gave you?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 11:43:48 pm »
Hello DaBoss88,

I had an Iridology consult with Aajonus on April 2012.
He mentioned, I have aluminum and other metals from canned food and aluminum cookware that robs about 20% of my energy, and it is true I have low energy many times.
My lymphatic system is heavily congested, and I need to make the hot baths daily that are described in the book: We Want to Live. I have a lung working at best 50% The liver is not so good either, is working about 55% I have penicillin in the pancreas.

Tendons are very week not attached well to the muscles and the bones, there are fungus there, penicillin and waste products also in my back. The thyroid gland has a lot of toxicity, about 50% of the gland has toxicity. A lot of salt accumulation, I took a lot of salt before the diet, and also some radioactive material, industrial solvents and toxic materials from vaccines, aluminum and mercury in the intestinal track.

The worst part of my body is the intestinal track, followed by the lymphatic system. The heart have some toxcicity but it is not bad. Iron toxicity from injections in the arm that is also weak. Even with the lymphatic congestion, the spleen is strong. A lot of penicillin everywhere, and it is true I had a lot of vaccines and penicillin. I have radiation contamination in my stomach, incredible! I had to force my memory in order to understand why I was contaminated with nuclear radiation, I never worked in a Nuclear Plant, then I realized that I might got it when I was doing a service engineer CT Scanner training in the eighties at Ohio Nuclear in the USA, only 2 months there, but Aajonus saw the radiation in his Iridology analysis of my eyes immediately, amazing.

He mentioned a lot of metallic toxins in the brain, that explained my difficulties to think and to focus my attention, but with the Primal Diet I improved this. And a lot of Iron toxicity in my body,  of course I took mega dosages of vitamins and minerals for more than 15 years daily. I have energy production for 5 hours, instead of 14, so that explained why I was so exhausted. That was in April 2012, now I have more energy, but I was not able to follow all Aajonus recommendations, specially the hot baths, I need to do them.

Then he looked at my hands, and he said I have more pollution inside the cells that outside the cells, so I have very toxic cells in the right side of my body. A lot of heavy metals. Left side of the body is better.

He said I was anorexic and I need to eat a lot, and one year later I have gained 10 kilograms more of weight.

Then he recommended to eat certain foods of the Primal Diet in certain amounts and frequencies according to my situation. I was not able to follow some of his advices due to my present limitations that I need to resolve.

Aajonus make personal nutritional advise tailored to the particular conditions for each person. I do not consider appropriated to give all the details since each person would need different things. I would recommend to have a consultation with him, for me was extremely difficult because I live in a country with a lot of economic constraints and very limited access to US dollar, and I did it. Anyway, his books are very clear and explain Primal Diet solutions for each common or dangerous diseases including cancer, with my limitations I was doing the diet by his books for 2 years before I was able to have a consultation with him, and I felt marked improvements in various areas of my health in a few months after I began to make the Diet .

Hope this help.
Best regards
joejac.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:48:50 pm by joejac »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 10:17:34 am »
I cannot imagine eating a lot of avocado and a lot of coconut cream daily.... daily???
A lot of those 2 daily sounds gross.
Consider dropping these 2 for a while.
   A few times I have read here that some have problem with coconut cream...   I don't availability of the super fatty types of very mature coconuts, but maybe eight on a scale of 1-10, ten being fattiest,  But when GS mention cramping after eating,  I can't help wonder if you all are consuming along with the cream the coconut water with it, Or, sugary fruits.  Coconut water in India is used to make a coconut beer or wine in a very short time,, meaning that it will ferment very quickly.   My guess is that may be causing the problem.  I stopped using the water when making cream and noticed that I had no more bad gas, that the cream digested very easily.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk