Author Topic: Pete Egoscue: The Posture Guy - Radio Interview !  (Read 5920 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Pete Egoscue: The Posture Guy - Radio Interview !
« on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:46 am »
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/healing-modalites/pete-egoscue-living-pain-free-august-9-2011/

THE MORNING SHOW
with
Patrick Timpone
Pete Egoscue
“The Posture Guy”
and Author of Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
Pete says, “It’s not the condition, but the position”

What is the Egoscue Method?
The Egosuce method is a series of exercises that restores the body’s natural motion capabilities. Pete Egoscue calls this “design motion”. He describes design motion in detail in his book and accompanies it with an illustration. What follows in the book — his philosophy and the exercises — is based on design motion. The emphasis of the exercises (Egoscue calls them E-cises) is on restoring design motion, so you can be free from chronic pain.
This is a show not to miss if you suffer from chronic  pain. Pete not only explains range of motion and how the body was designed to work, but also how our attitudes about life, our eating habits and our breathing affects the body.
August 9, 2011

Brought to you by:

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/healing-modalites/pete-egoscue-living-pain-free-august-9-2011/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Pete Egoscue: The Posture Guy - Radio Interview !
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:27:18 am »
I have been seeing an Egoscue Method practitioner for a little over a month now. The improvement has been fast and wholesome. I have come from a serious chronic limp and waking with pain several times a night to NO limp and sleeping soundly and comfortably all night.

I also have a shoulder injury that used to hurt all the time and prevent me from functioning fully at home and at work. Now, I can feel the injury healing and I have relief from the pain in my shoulder. Also, I can move sufficiently so that the shoulder is not freezing.

I've read two books by Pete Egoscue and I find what he says to be very sound. There is nothing radical about him or his method - just good, honest results.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 07:06:16 pm »
I have been seeing an Egoscue Method practitioner for a little over a month now. The improvement has been fast and wholesome. I have come from a serious chronic limp and waking with pain several times a night to NO limp and sleeping soundly and comfortably all night.

Did you start seeing this craptitioner at the same time as you started eating rpd?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:17:07 am »
Did you start seeing this craptitioner at the same time as you started eating rpd?

No. I had been eating raw paleo with a great health improvement, but small improvement with the mobility issues. Chiropractors kept recommending MRI examinations, with the thought that I needed hip replacement and surgical shoulder repair. I read Egoscue's books and scheduled a free consultation with a local practitioner (not with Pete Egoscue). The cost was on the high end of what I'd expect to pay a personal trainer at a gym, but I thought, "What the heck, it's only money." Loss of mobility prevented me from doing the book's exercises on my own. The practitioner I saw modified the positions for my disability. Looking back, the cost was worth it in my situation. Two months ago, I was looking at disability retirement. Now, I'm looking a nice places to go for walks.

I take it that your clever typo (craptitioner) was a comment showing your disapproval. I didn't listen to the radio interview, but as I have indicated, my experience with Egoscue has been very positive.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 07:55:39 am »
I didn't listen to the interview either - just read some blurb. Of course, money's only worth what you do with it and it sounds like you used it well for yourself. I almost didn't post the message, but I couldn't let that gem of a pun go unseen =D
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 07:59:41 am »
As far as puns go, it was one of the better ones that I have ever heard. I plan to use it sometime.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk