Author Topic: What Farms/Brands Sell NON GMO Meat?  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
What Farms/Brands Sell NON GMO Meat?
« on: August 21, 2011, 10:05:59 am »
With the whole Monsanto, GMO Alfalfa, etc I want nothing to do with any of it and have to worry about my food being contaminated/raised on it.

I am afraid now since NorthStar Bison Organic GrassFed Farm said they use Alfalfa in the winter I believe which is at high risk for GMOs.

Are there any farms that sell 100% Organic GMO Free Meats/Animals(ie Chickens, Bison, etc) that haven't been fed GMO laden grains, grass, etc.
Or will we have to go out and find hunters to purchase wild meats/pick up on hunting seasons to get our own meat because of this?

I just wanna find a source of Organic NON GMO Animal Meat.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: What Farms/Brands Sell NON GMO Meat?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 10:21:16 am »
Get that GMO free animals and meat from my farmer who is 100% honest on that. He is in PA and twice a month he delivers the product in NJ and NY area. He can UPS in any place.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 10:25:33 am »
Get that GMO free animals and meat from my farmer who is 100% honest on that. He is in PA and twice a month he delivers the product in NJ and NY area. He can UPS in any place.

Ah what animal meats do he sell? Is he organic/grassfed/ free range etc? And does he have a disposable phone number/website?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 12:32:17 pm »
He has a very small farm solely operated by his family. Past couple of months he had lambs, but now there is no lamb meat available. Mostly veals and cows. All of their animals are raised on grass only and of course free range. I have some visitors from raw paleo forum and I treat them with those meat. They  also highly praise of those meat including veals' meat. But the supply is limited. Beside meat, I buy all organs from him and he is just the best.

Here's his contact number: Mark Nolt 7177763417 . He is an old fashined guy, no computer access. Good luck.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk