Author Topic: GAY Military Magazine COMING to US bases!  (Read 6639 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
GAY Military Magazine COMING to US bases!
« on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:32 am »
"US officials have approved the distribution of a gay-themed magazine at Army and Air Force bases for the first time, coinciding with the end of a ban on openly gay troops, according to activists.

OutServe Magazine, which caters to gay members of the armed forces, said it would deliver a special "repeal issue" on September 20, the day the prohibition against openly gay US service members is due to officially end.

The upcoming edition will feature photos and biographies of nearly 100 service members who will be openly acknowledging their sexual orientation, the magazine said on its website on Friday.

"This marks an incredible time in the history of our military. Gay, lesbian, and bisexual servicemembers once had to conceal their true identities," said a OutServe co-director on the "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.b13e5e8dbf602ae0c6d038e17ae603e0.281&show_article=1
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: GAY Military Magazine COMING to US bases!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 02:44:38 pm »
Big deal. Many of the military commanders of the ancient world were bisexual(homosexuality being,  per se, far less common than bisexuality , as the ancient world had a powerful emphasis on family life).

The only problem with all this "permissiveness" is that giving rights to one lot of people often denies rights to others. For example, those who are against the notion of gays in the US military have complained that now they face the dim prospect of sharing communal showers with gay servicemen who might get a sudden erection etc. One guy even suggested that if this permissiveness goes on, men will eventually have to share showers with women. It's bad enough that some loony american companies have already instituted unisex bathrooms/toilets due to resentful feminists not liking the idea that men can take less time if they use urinals.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 09:17:17 am »
Well the whole thing is a very puzzling scenario. Of course gay people should be able to serve in the military like straights, but the whole bunking situation is inconceivable to me. Straight males do not want to be in an intimate situation with gay males (showering, changing, sleeping in the same quarters) same goes for straight females to lesbians. But bunking gay men with women and lesbians with men is even worse. I just can't imagine how it can work out appropriately.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:28:34 pm by TylerDurden »
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 04:45:08 pm »
    I just don't like the idea of military at all.  As far as lesbians bunking with straights, I'm straight and have bi female friends.  I have had no problem sleeping over their homes, even in the same room, which I have done.  Actually I've slept with a bi male friend in a room, now that I'm mentioning it.  As long as there is respect, there is no problem.  I've never had a problem with them.  If you know you're straight, who cares if there's a gay person sleeping there?  In the military though, I don't know.  Maybe the straight soldiers are all masturbating lined up in their bunks, and don't want to mess things up by introducing a gay guy.  Military are messed up hormonally anyway, with all their canned food and experimental medications.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 08:49:57 pm »
I still think they should just segregate the openly gay into  a "gay brigade"

Just think of how humiliated the enemy forces will be after being taken down by the Gay brigade.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 11:44:49 pm »
.... One guy even suggested that if this permissiveness goes on, men will eventually have to share showers with women.   .....
Seriously.  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe the military isn't that bad an option after all.  ;D ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 12:56:12 pm »
The old taboos of having soldiers abstain during military service so as to keep him focused on killing, are no longer relevant.

There was a day in age where if there was a woman around, the men would lose interest in following orders or fighting an enemy, and instead of making war they would be making love. Heaven forbid.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:27:44 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 04:32:33 pm »
I remember one wonderful true story about an initiative by the Italian government where they decided to relieve overcrowding in some mens' prisons by allowing only gay men to be shipped over to a less crowded women's prison. Unfortunately, some frigid or lesbian spoil-sports imprisoned there reported to the authorities about mass prison orgies involving women and the supposedly "gay" men who had of course faked being gay.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 03:16:44 pm »
The military can't possibly offer separate facilities for gay staff, and I believe gay people have the right to do the job.

What's the big deal about sharing with a gay person? Gay people are well used to sharing with the rest of us, and I'm sure it would be rare for anyone to abuse the situation, no more common than other dick moves people do.

Who gives a fuck what they fantasise about in private?

I saw a woman running for the bus the other week and I liked her tits, but I didn't go and fucking wank in her face or something.

Apart from all this...they were already serving in the military under don't ask don't tell so it's all a bit academic.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 10:35:07 pm »
Several countries already have gays serving openly in their armies with no problems, IIRC. Here's a quote from the wiki:

"... Of the 26 countries that participate militarily in NATO, more than 22 permit gay people to serve; of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, the United Kingdom, France, and Russia permit gay people to serve openly...
Nations that permit gay people to serve openly in the military include the Republic of China (Taiwan), Australia, Israel, Argentina, Canada, all member states of the European Union and every original NATO signatory...[1]"

According to the wiki, Australia has allowed it since 1992.

If it were such a problem, wouldn't these other countries' military leaders have noticed it and stopped allowing gays?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 10:49:02 pm »
Maybe they are encouraging homosexuality in the military since
- it is 100% effective contraception
- gays save more money because they don't need to pay for prostitutes (they have sexual outlets within with fellow gays)
- gays don't have wives and kids, so in the future you can pay the military personnel less money.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 06:21:26 am »
Armies of the world could solve this problem of awkward sexual tensions in the ranks easily, if only they could engineer soldier's who were Eunuchs.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:25:06 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 04:27:09 pm »
Maybe they are encouraging homosexuality in the military since
- it is 100% effective contraception
- gays save more money because they don't need to pay for prostitutes (they have sexual outlets within with fellow gays)
- gays don't have wives and kids, so in the future you can pay the military personnel less money.
  Err, there are many, many rent-boys out there servicing gays.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 07:54:55 pm »
  Err, there are many, many rent-boys out there servicing gays.

How do you know that?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 10:53:41 pm »
Armies of the world could solve this problem of awkward sexual tensions in the ranks easily, if only they could engineer soldier's who were Eunuchs.

I'm sure they're working on it between all the incredibly large amount of vaccines especially for soldiers, other crazy preventative travel medicines they give them so they can't donate blood to the red cross, processed galley food, circumcisions as soon as they're available from the womb...just give them time, they'll figure out how to engineer an entire army of eunuchs, don't rush them now..   
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 06:37:37 am »
Don't ask don't tell in Sparta
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-spartans/1167691/

dam media brainwashing about gays being not related to modern food and media and existing before 1945!

oops..

Amorous Squid Seeks Partner: Any Sex Will Do
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/21/science/21squid.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&smid=fb-share&src=tp&adxnnlx=1316730320-6epfGIokcNLuzfxpyDN8qw

"Far better to risk wasting a few million sperm than to miss out on a chance to reproduce."

ok that makes sense..just mathematics... and its dark

"Male dolphins pursue sex with males and females equally, but the females show a preference for males. Bonobos pair off in all the combinations, often."

just horny little creatures..its temporary...for sex only.

"Laysan albatrosses form long-term female/female pair bonds, but for them the point is raising chicks, not sex."

oops

"Don’t imagine that squid are stupid, Ms. Zuk said, at least about being squid. “The animal is not making a mistake. It’s not mistaken to deposit sperm with another male,” because somehow, the behavior works, or natural selection would have eradicated the behavior or the squid."'

oops!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 02:12:35 pm »
I am Spartacus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg3dt3kgCGc

Hermaphroditic marine flatworms penis fence to determine who will be the mother and who will be the father of their offspring. Perhaps homosexuality is just some evolutionary remnant of a hermaphoditic era of a distant evolutionary past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DjOu2mulU

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 06:08:39 am »
How do you know that?
  Because it's mentioned in the UK media all the time. One often hears of rent-boys mentioning scandal-stories about celebrities who've been serviced by them etc.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk