Author Topic: Human Milk nutrition  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Human Milk nutrition
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:13 am »
Here it goes...

55% fat
39% carbs
6% protein

I wonder who's milk they used, and what that person ate. I'm sure it would effect the results a bit.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Human Milk nutrition
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 07:13:22 pm »
Here's a funny article about a Swiss Restaurateur who wants to provide his guests with dishes containing (pasteurised) human milk:-

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article4776425.ece
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 01:45:22 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 10:47:01 pm »
Here's a funny article about a Swiss Restaurateur who wants to provide his guests with dishes containing (pasteurised human milk:-

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article4776425.ece

How funny that you know about this...it was only mentioned on one of our rubbishy news stations (TV). The cook looked unhealthy and was smoking during the interview. He thought it would be a way of making money but he got put down by the Swiss authorities (thank goodness!!!)

Nicola

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 01:48:02 am »
How funny that you know about this...it was only mentioned on one of our rubbishy news stations (TV). The cook looked unhealthy and was smoking during the interview. He thought it would be a way of making money but he got put down by the Swiss authorities (thank goodness!!!)

Nicola

Well,  mother's milk is so much healthier than cows' milk, even if pasteurised, that it would have been interesting to see this sort of novelty in a restaurant. Besides, there's an increasing trend towards eccentricity in the restaurant-industry as hey tsrive to be ever more innovative and compete against their rivals- this trend should be encouraged as it will inevitably lead to raw-animal-food restaurants - at the moment, the best we have is a few restaurants offerin g 1 or 2 raw meat dishes, and the Japanese Sashimi restaurants who offer from 1/3 to 1/2 of their meals in the form of raw fish.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 04:08:07 am »
What a great article and spooky maybe not, but just to jump in, let's not forget about Goat's Milk.

Goat Milk is very close to human milk. For today, I will only drink Goat milk... blah blah yada yada try it you'll like it- more :) eventually.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 04:37:51 am »
What a great article and spooky maybe not, but just to jump in, let's not forget about Goat's Milk.

Goat Milk is very close to human milk. For today, I will only drink Goat milk... blah blah yada yada try it you'll like it- more :) eventually.

Goat milk isn't really that close to human milk - it just contains less lactose. I still suffered from it, though it took slightly longer for me to get the usual allergenic symptoms from it, by comparison to other raw dairy.

It's been claimed that mare's milk and camel's milk is supposedly even more similiar to uhuman milk, but given my own experiences with raw buffalo milk, raw goats' milk and raw sheeps' milk, I can safely state that only raw human milk is OK, and then probably only for human infants.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk