Author Topic: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!  (Read 59116 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 06:30:34 am »
It is 6:25am.

The boy is still sound asleep. We have darkened the room as much as we can. Morning light still seeping in.

We opened a coconut and put coconut juice in a glass beside the boy so when he wakes up he just drinks the coconut juice and goes back to sleep.

I spiked his coconut juice with Adoxy, 10 drops. Part of his detox process.

His left leg is all wet from the weeping eczema.

When he wakes up today we will do a virgin coconut oil enema and an extra virgin olive oil enema to root out any other old compacted fecal matter from his colon.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2011, 10:11:26 am »
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you!  Please continue and discuss what you have in mind.  I read every word you typed.  Thank you for taking the time!

I wholeheartedly agree with the gist of what you are saying.  I myself had to go through my own transformation stages to get to where I am right now.  I just did not get to my personal health best today by switching overnight.  I couldn't digest fats or anything this well until later.

Which medical diagnostics do you suggest?

I read the colonoscopies can be injurious.  The dye can kill your kidneys et al.  How to make it safer?

What fiber in which form do you suggest?

Your list of favorite herbs?

Yes go on.  Loving and appreciating it all.

Oh good - I'm glad if I can be even a little bit of assistance. There were a couple of things that came to my mind later that I thought might possibly help during this period of extreme skin difficulty in his detoxifying. I was wondering if clay/mud might help to pull out the toxins from his skin. I don't know much about this and it seems that Cherimoya is more familiar with clays and it might be worth researching. Clay baths are "supposed to" pull toxins from the skin and be very gentle but with open wounds I have no idea if they would be safe or effective - but thought I throw out the idea for you perhaps to research if it sounds right to you. You could do a warm bath with some clay in it or here in the states there are places you can go to have clay smeared all over you and even be submerged into an entire bath of mud.

The next thing that I thought of was aloe vera. It has incredible healing properties for the skin. It can help pull out toxins, dissolve old and damaged skin and sooth and protect new skin. Fresh aloe plants seem like something that might grow where you are? Just scrape out the middle and paste it on the skin. Aloe is also supposed to be extraordinarily healing to the digestive system if taken internally - and extremely nutritional too... but there is nothing else as healing to the skin as fresh aloe.

With anything like these things I would of course first try a small area to see how he reacts.

There are other soothing herbs that can be used as poultices, but the above two ideas were the first that came to mind.

When it comes to cleansing the bile there is nothing better in my experience than peppermint. It dissolves bile sludge and stones and cholesterol that gets built up in the bile. For the liver nothing is quite as good as milk thistle for support and beet/carrot juice for cleansing... but you have to be extremely careful how much you make the boy cleanse right now - he can't even keep up as it is - so it's best in my opinion to build rather than to make the body release more so I would be careful not to do too much beet or carrot if any. After he is built up more you can cleanse with juices and even burdock but not now. Those kinds of things I would think might just make thinks worse right now. Milk thistle is an herb that makes the liver strong without pushing detox - it builds the liver function and is extremely gentle. It's a phenomenal herb.

For the intestines I again would go gentle with a nutritive herb like slippery elm. People that are so sick that they can eat nothing else can usually keep this demulcent herb down. It's coating and soothing to the intestines and provides "slippery" fiber.  Again - it is building.  What Zi is saying about seeds is quite true if he has diverticulitis because pieces of undigested seeds can get stuck in the pockets but as yet you do not really know if he has diverticulitis or not...... Either way, seeds are difficult to digest and right now he doesn't need that added stress on his system even if seeds can offer certain nutrients and can be worth the body effort in a healthy person. For someone with compromised digestion seeds general can be problematic. For me personally, I would not do a colonoscopy because for me, it would not change the treatment if he does have it and every procedure is adding a risk. I just wouldn't assume that this is the core of his problem. I would just do what I could to help his digestion, add good fibers in fruits and herbs to exercise his colon which he needs anyway whether he has pockets or not - since he is so constipated. Without knowing what the real cause is or not I would do a general empowering, building and gentle detoxification program of the entire system and not focus in on that one possibility of a "cause". The body is a whole system.

I would really suggest things to help him digest in supplemental form at the beginning stages including enzymes - especially for the fats. He needs the fats but I doubt he is digesting them well otherwise his liver would be handling the toxins more than his skin, so I would definitely add lecithin to his diet when he has fat and lipase enzymes. I think that might be really pivotal because the liver is usually the go-to organ for detox. He needs the fats so, besides giving him sulfured dairy to make the fats by-pass the liver, the best one can do is support the liver with milk thistle, lecithin which helps to break down fats and enzymes that the pancreas is probably having trouble producing at this point. I'm repeating a bit here because I think it might be the crux of the matter. Needs fats, can't digest fats. Needs enzymes, likely not producing enough enzymes.

In terms of kidney support dandelion greens are a great supportive, nutritive herb food. With his digestive problems tea or juiced greens would be the forms he could absorb. Dandelion also is a gentle cleanse and a definite support for the liver as well, and can help with blood cleansing.

As far as blood cleansing red clover is the gem there. It's the little wild clovers that grow in most places and people do eat. It can be bad if you eat too many because oxalic acid, but if in a tea form when needed it can really help gently cleanse the blood of circulating toxins.

Most of the things I'm mentioning are foods on purpose. When you can eat something every day you are approaching disease not in the medical model or even the "detox" model - but the strengthening, building, nutritive model - which is the safest and often in the long-term, the wisest - especially when making very general suggestions for someone in such a general way without knowing them or even the details of history, symptoms, diet etc. 

I won't even mention anything for the lungs now because that would have to come later. You can't do more than one new thing at a time to make sure that he does not have a bad reaction and all these other things at this stage of crisis are more important and direct.

If you have someone to do muscle testing of course that's best, or even if you can do that, to see if particular herbs are right for your son as an individual at this time.

Well, that's enough for this bout. Before I go on, let's see if any of these things seem like they make sense and can help.

The sleeping is GREAT btw. When we sleep is the only time that the immune system gets access to protein and other nutrients and can really work. During the day other system take precedent. The more he can sleep the faster he will likely heal and rebuild.

I hope some of these ideas are useful to you and your family. I'll make sure to keep checking in here in case anything I wrote wasn't clear or any questions come up or if other ideas are needed.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
    Your son needs exercise.  He needs to climb up, climb down, bend, twist and needs to massage his belly.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2011, 11:03:22 am »
I think both aloe and healing clay are worth experimenting with, both internally and externally.
Get some vitamin D into him.  Get him into midday sunlight.  He can even lie down in the sun, but get him out there.  That vitamin D from the sunlight will calm down his stressed-out immune system.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »
Do not use edible clay (drink) if constipated!
I usually have no problems with constipation, but when drinking clay I always get a little constipated. For one day or so.
Maybe mixing the clay in water, let the clay sink down and just drink the water - not the clay - might be OK.

I feel a little sorry for your guy having to go through all these enemas. I am not sure it is good. Might disturb the gut flora even more, coconut kills bacteria, and wee need bacteria in our guts. Really.  -[
It might psychologically also be not ideal for him? ...like.. everybody is doing strange things to his body.. he has no control..

I would suggest, let him sleep as much as he wants. Always. Sleep heals. Let him be out in the nature a lot. With minimal clothing, naked is best. Get a lot of sun, swim in clean seawater if you have access to. Sunshine kills fungus and bacteria too! So healing. He needs to get it touch with nature. Beautiful nature. Takes stress away. Eat wild edibles, the ones you know are good.
Fatty meat like you thought, I think are great. I would not stress with too many cures etc. -\ It might only add stress to him. Which will not help healing eczema.

Do not forget, our mind is so, so important when it comes to healing. Sun, fresh air, good food, herbs.. he sure will soon be healthy again. :)

Inger
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:35:33 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2011, 03:22:48 pm »
Wow, so many good inputs.  Thanks.  Keep them coming.  I am keeping records of all these.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 05:33:49 pm »
Diverticulosis diet suggestions?

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2011, 05:51:20 pm »
Raw meat and a lot of raw fat.
Not much vegetable matter, as fiber might irritate the colon further. I would go for only wild herbs.
Fat is great for the colon AFAIK. Raw fat. Dunno, it might be individual though.

I am not so sure your son has diverticulitis as usually it develops over time, elderly people used to have this. -X
It could be only regular constipation, small hard matter (like hard balls) is not so unusual to occur, with a quite healthy colon too. I have this if I have taken edible clay, and if eating very little fat too. It does not concerns me at all.
Psychological stress very often is the cause for constipation. People cannot "let go" and so they literally get constipated.

Inger

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 07:31:00 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2011, 07:47:11 pm »
Do not use edible clay (drink) if constipated!
I usually have no problems with constipation, but when drinking clay I always get a little constipated. For one day or so.
Maybe mixing the clay in water, let the clay sink down and just drink the water - not the clay - might be OK.

Completely really raw unsalted grass pastured or foraged "hard" cheese cleans up the colon for some people.  Also, do not use (sodium) bentonite (pasteurized) edible clay.  The smallest amount done as prescribed has constipated me so bad I went into detox mode.  Make sure it is completely unheated and calcium based rather than sodium. Shower water in the Philippines is fluoridated http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation#Use_around_the_world and it enters through the breathing and skin http://www.healthcarealternatives.net/removingfluoride.htm.  Fluoride ruins the thyroid and causes constipation. Fluoride is an antibacterial, and your skin needs good bacteria.  I've seen peoples skin get very bad from washing with tap water, ten much better washing with real water.  Like Inger says, mix the clay with water.  Let it sit a couple days.  Then drink it.  The calcium clay will take the fluoride out.  If you are sure there is no fluoride in your water already, then eat the clay.  This kind of clay, terramin mormalite, cleans the colon too.   

I feel a little sorry for your guy having to go through all these enemas. I am not sure it is good. Might disturb the gut flora even more, coconut kills bacteria, and wee need bacteria in our guts. Really.  -[
It might psychologically also

I agree.  No colonics, no colonoscopies, no oil enemas, especially not with coconut oil, if you do an enema, do a small one with only warm water or with sea water, pehaps mild fresh wild herbs blended with water and strained through a sieve. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2011, 07:52:35 pm »
Raw meat and a lot of raw fat.
Not much vegetable matter, as fiber might irritate the colon further. I would go for only wild herbs.

Same experience here.  Vegetable matter was part of disgustingly unhealthy constipation.  Raw fat, raw meat, wild herbs big part of help.  Raw eggs help a lot too. Fiber-less vegetable juice, like celery and zucchini are fine, drank at separate time from meat meal.  May add clay or honey or egg to juice.

I'm not sure which herbs, perhaps mallow, but there are some that soften the actual stool.

Psychological stress very often is the cause for constipation. People cannot "let go" and so they literally get constipated.

Calmly bringing up topics without any pressure no embarrassment, something he might not have let go of, may turn that around quite quickly.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 07:57:55 pm by RawZi »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »
http://www.irisandyou.com/Iridiagnosis-And-Other-Diagnostic-Methods.htm

if you can find it on this page, he has some wonderful information on how to treat the skin and all systems to rid of toxins and heal:)
it has less to o with iridology and diagnosis and more to do with how to enhance the function of glands and organ systems using nature(sun, temperature) as well as things like saunas, skin brushing, and lympth stimulation (i.e trampoline, jumping, etc..)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:13 pm »
Pooped tons and tons yesterday Thursday evening.
Pooped tons and tons today Friday evening.
Must be the work of the Sanchi and the Beam Ray.

But he is still itching mad this evening.

Maybe its because we saw my wife's doc and she approved the cooked sweet potatoes.

Aajonus has an opinion on diverticulitis:
DIVERTICULITIS is inflammation in one or more of the sacs of the
intestines. It can result from food that has collected and adhered to the
sac, or toxins within the intestinal walls in a given area. It most often
results from a fat-deficiency, usually accompanied by protein
deficiency. Often that results in the body’s inability to produce proper
or enough mucus to protect intestinal walls. There may be several
reasons for fat deficiencies; see Appendix O, pages 145-150.
Symptoms: abdominal cramps or pain, irregular bowel movements,
gas, lethargy and continued abdominal bloating.
Eating 1-2 eggs every 1-2 hours following that with 1?2 tablespoon of
butter/honey mixture for 3-7 days calms this condition. Afterward,
eating more raw fat with everything that is eaten, and eating raw meat
corrects diverticulitis. Eating vegetable salads often slows digestion
and irritates the intestines; it is healthiest not to eat salads except as the
very last food of the day. Drinking raw fresh vegetable juices soothes
intestines. If experiencing intestinal cramps, eating 1?2 raw papaya with
1?2 avocado, or other raw fat (except cheeses) usually relieves cramps.
Eating whichever raw meats that are appropriate for you will
strengthen and tone your intestines.

and something about allergies:

“I’m allergic to everything but grapefruit juice that I squeeze
myself. Literally, I can’t eat anything. Not even whole grapefruit. If
I do, I break out in hives that itch so intensely that I feel like I want
to tear off my skin,” Owanza said.
“I see two problems. You do not form enough healthy resilient
mucus. And you are not lubricating and protecting your cells. There
are two basic reasons for that. Either you do not eat enough fat and
proteins, and/or you are not digesting, assimilating and utilizing fat
and proteins properly. Eating raw protein and raw fatty foods will
relieve the hives in time. Probably within two hours,” I joke.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:17:02 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2011, 10:03:33 pm »
Hey Good Samaritan, letting go of the poop is great news! I realized that I never really talked to you about the fiber like you asked. I was talking about paleo fiber. There are two forms of fiber, soluble and insoluble. When most people say fiber they are talking about the insoluble fiber foods and supplements that go all the way through the intestines undigested. In nature we would get a little of these like in my part of the world in apples and such, but the advice to eat lots of grains to get lots of insoluble fiber is not necessary. Fruits have lots of soluble gentle fiber and just the right amount of insoluble. All that white rice he got had all the fiber removed from it. When we are sick in nature we look towards greens for healing and they have some more fiber - but we wouldn't necessarily eat a lot of them. The herbs foods I mentioned would be in tea form to build nutrition and strength of specific eliminatory organs and not stress his organs more. It does not seem like there has been much of any bulk in his diet yet difficult items. The sweet potato might actually be partly responsible for his intestines moving. The fibrous bulk of potato is fiber. There are better kinds on a long-term basis. Fiber does not have to be cooked in order to be effective.

In terms of exercise, that totally depends on what is going on with him and how high his fever is. Diverticulitis is infection and is accompanied by fever. If he is fighting a high fever how you treat him and how much activity he needs is going to be different. Have you been monitoring his vital signs? Temperature, blood pressure, oxygenation levels, ph levels etc.? That's important information to have. Up until 103 the aberrant cells, viruses, bad bacteria and other simple cells will be damaged and the immune system will be strengthened. When it goes over 103 that's where stress is put on healthy cells. The heat of the sun is also good in this respect. If the body goes up much over 103 there are fruits that will help to control it some along with cold compresses on the forehead and neck to protect the brain and on the wrists.

When I told you about clay I meant only for the outside of the body. I would not give the boy clay with constipation either. I meant it to sooth his skin and draw out the toxins. The aloe though can be soothing inside and out.

As far as all the enemas go.... I wondered about these as well.... but I am assuming that you are not giving high enemas - I hope. Low enemas just in the lowest part of the intestines is not likely to kill out the rest of the gut bacteria in the very long intestines humans have, but I wondered if it was really going to do him any good when the lack of fibrous material up higher in the intestines to push the material down and to absorb toxins was the problem as I perceived it.

Instead of the sweet potato there must be amazing produce where you are. Liquified and soft fiber is going to be the best - like the sweet potato - just not cooked. Avoid any supplements that include fiber that is hard and scratchy. Vegetable matter of course uncooked is going to be hard on his digestive system at this point unless it is very specific to healing and in a form that can be easily digested. Slippery elm for instance should be finely powdered. I would put some of this mixed with fruit. This would expand in his intestines, make them work gently and coat it with slipperiness to help things move, add nutrients and sooth the inflammation that usually accompanies diverticulitis. It's not something to do continually, but more of something to help un-do his previous diet and get things moving again without going the cooked vegetables route - which does not add the same level of nutrients and certainly does not add the powerful demulcent (soothing slipperiness) activity.   

Choose your therapies with great care. Research thoroughly what anyone suggests - especially in terms of using with a child. Choose one at a time to try. If I were in your shoes I think what I would try first, if your full research shoes that clay is useful with an intense excema outbreak, is to put some clay on a spot to see if it soothes. The second thing I would do is the aloe. The sun is just a granted that he needs that. My main and first concern would be to dry, soothe and help heal all those open sores for your son's comfort. My next big concern would be to get some gentle, soft, soluble fiber going into him to absorb toxins and keep him moving without the use of enemas. Even if some or all of our ancestors didn't eat fiber, they had parents and grandparents that were eating right and weren't eating cooked foods that were hard to digest, weren't exposed to our current toxins and were raised on pure foods from the beginning. It doesn't mean that he can't move towards an all meat diet, but to do that when he is so blocked up and all at once could backfire - especially if his liver/pancreas/bile system is backed up. He needs the next step up....... whole, natural, raw, soft, gentle, absorbable fiber.

I'm glad your wife in a way is there. Better to have things moving even if it's with cooked sweet potatoes!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2011, 10:05:53 pm »
Diverticulitis is infection and is accompanied by fever.

No fever.  No fever.

He's stopped scratching and ate seared lamb with my wife.
He's asleep now.

I get so stressed seeing him scratch.  Great he is asleep now.

If this was an adult with mature organs, dumping 2 big ones two days in a row should cure the adult immediately.  Seems children like this with immature and maybe faulty organs don't seem to follow that pattern.  Or maybe I'm impatient and more stressed when its my own child.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:10:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2011, 11:02:56 pm »
Ah - of course it is different with your own GS.
Remember - people are individual. Clearing the intestines once or twice has not cleared other cases of excema I have known either.

No fever - that's very good. Does he have the cramping, bloating, nausea - what are the symptoms that are making you think he has pockets then?

He might just not have enough fat, not be able to digest fat well enough or have irritation in his intestines or just simply need enough gentle fiber to get the toxins out that he is trying to remove. His intestines might simply not have been moving enough so his body worked on releasing the only way it could - through the skin.

It's easy to think the worst when you are worried parent. He might just be getting rid of some gunk and there might be a lot of it. But you are doing well. Remember, you are doing better for him than just about any other parent with a child getting an excema outbreak. Stay strong and let his body heal itself. You're doing great. Hang in there.

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2011, 12:55:44 am »
Many thanks for starting this thread GS, my nephew (7 months) is also struggling with eczema. We are playing with his diet, if I have any success I will be sure to report it.
The culture and civilization of the White man are essentially material; his measure of success is, "How much property have I acquired for myself?" The culture of the Red man is fundamentally spiritual; his measure of success is, "How much service have I rendered to my people?"

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2011, 06:36:11 am »
Eczema is the body attacking fungus on the skin. The fungus is ever-present however, so the body cannot win. The process of attacking the fungus damages the skin, and as the fungus cannot be eliminated, the skin condition will continue to become worse until the body stops trying to kill the fungus on the skin.

The body is attacking fungus on the skin, because of a body-wide attack on fungus. The reason the body is attacking fungus is because there is an over-growth of fungus in the intestines. The reason there is an overgrowth of fungus in the intestines is because food is not being properly digested and absorbed.

If one's faeces has a high moisture content(e.g. is runny or messy), this is evidence that food has not been properly digested and absorbed. This is likely to be accompanied by a feeling that ones digestive system is not moving along by itself, because it is difficult for the intestines to eliminate food which has been improperly digested and absorbed.

Therefore, to stop the eczema, one must eat foods which they can properly digest and absorb, and thus properly eliminate.

Despite its draw-backs, good cooking can make foods, plant and animal, easier to digest and absorb. Since your son's eczema sounds very bad, I would advise that you be open-minded in this regard. I think that if you were to feed him cooked starch-foods, fully cooked but not at all burnt meat, and raw herbs/salad etc, with the starch always coming earlier in the day than the meat, that his stools would become solid and his eczema disappear or at least drastically reduce in severity.

I would advise that you pay close attention to how he feels, remembering that the root cause of the eczema is improperly digested food. Anything that causes messy excretions and cessation of bowel transit, therefore, will also be contributing majorly to the eczema.

Raw food is better in many ways, but if you can't properly digest and absorb it, then you will need to either: Find a way to strengthen your digestive system; cook your food; find some other way to pre-digest it; or put up with poor digestive transit, intestinal fungal overgrowth and the accompanying conditions(such as eczema, itching and dandruff).

Regarding gunk and toxins... Much gunk, and many toxins, are produced by 'bad' micro-organisms in the intestines, eating one's improperly digested foods. The micro-organisms produce these toxins to kill other micro-organisms and save as much of the food for their own species - which can handle the specific toxins they produce better than any others, and therefore they thrive in it. A lot of these toxins can then be absorbed into the blood and make one feel ill. The urine of the person in question will then likely smell bad and they will become dehydrated as their kidneys eliminate these toxins, and as water is flooded into the intestines to attempt to eliminate the improperly digested food, which cannot easily be moved along by normal contraction of the intestines.

I'd really appreciate it if someone would remind me of the term for the oscillatory intestinal contractions which move food along, as it's slipped my mind at present.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:06:08 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2011, 06:43:28 am »
Awesome replies guys and gals.
Keep those thoughts coming.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2011, 09:16:32 am »
I'd really appreciate it if someone would remind me of the term for the oscillatory intestinal contractions which move food along, as it's slipped my mind at present.

peristalsis
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2011, 09:28:45 am »
Yesterday we met with the anthroposophic doctor... the one my wife trusts.
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/21/went-to-the-anthroposophic-doctor-slow-and-sure-healing-prescriptions-and-fast-relief-too/

This morning I wanted more anti-candida, less sugar on his menu.

I have junked coconut water for now.

Replaced it with 1 part lemon, 7 parts water - lemonade (without sweetener)

And a side tiny bowl of salt.  He likes it.  Says when he and his cousins are playing, they sneek in the kitchen and get salt for themselves like this.  Hmmm....

He also requested kamias to go with his salt.  Says kamias gives him energy.  Who am I to say no to this instinct?  Just happens we have 2 kamias trees.  Though, the fruit are still tiny buds and sparse, we got a handful enough.

http://www.stuartxchange.org/Kamias.html

(sour / maasim taste I personally do not eat, but he relishes this)
(if you check the link, his instinct may be right)

------------

Cush found his happy thought (a la peter pan) this morning at breakfast.
There was salad and the combination he wished for was tuna meat (cooked/canned) with his aunt's home made raw mayonnaise.

------------

I arrived back from the organic market at 9am and found him playing the harp for his grandma.  Later on he and his brother are playing the apple i-pad borrowed from his grandma.

Had him adjust his position where what little sun shines.

Damn overcast every day.  Sun playing peekaboo only.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2011, 01:11:16 pm »
Eczema is the body attacking fungus on the skin. The fungus is ever-present however, so the body cannot win. The process of attacking the fungus damages the skin, and as the fungus cannot be eliminated, the skin condition will continue to become worse until the body stops trying to kill the fungus on the skin.

The body is attacking fungus on the skin, because of a body-wide attack on fungus. The reason the body is attacking fungus is because there is an over-growth of fungus in the intestines. The reason there is an overgrowth of fungus in the intestines is because food is not being properly digested and absorbed.

If one's faeces has a high moisture content(e.g. is runny or messy), this is evidence that food has not been properly digested and absorbed. This is likely to be accompanied by a feeling that ones digestive system is not moving along by itself, because it is difficult for the intestines to eliminate food which has been improperly digested and absorbed.

Therefore, to stop the eczema, one must eat foods which they can properly digest and absorb, and thus properly eliminate.

Despite its draw-backs, good cooking can make foods, plant and animal, easier to digest and absorb. Since your son's eczema sounds very bad, I would advise that you be open-minded in this regard. I think that if you were to feed him cooked starch-foods, fully cooked but not at all burnt meat, and raw herbs/salad etc, with the starch always coming earlier in the day than the meat, that his stools would become solid and his eczema disappear or at least drastically reduce in severity.

I would advise that you pay close attention to how he feels, remembering that the root cause of the eczema is improperly digested food. Anything that causes messy excretions and cessation of bowel transit, therefore, will also be contributing majorly to the eczema.

Raw food is better in many ways, but if you can't properly digest and absorb it, then you will need to either: Find a way to strengthen your digestive system; cook your food; find some other way to pre-digest it; or put up with poor digestive transit, intestinal fungal overgrowth and the accompanying conditions(such as eczema, itching and dandruff).

Regarding gunk and toxins... Much gunk, and many toxins, are produced by 'bad' micro-organisms in the intestines, eating one's improperly digested foods. The micro-organisms produce these toxins to kill other micro-organisms and save as much of the food for their own species - which can handle the specific toxins they produce better than any others, and therefore they thrive in it. A lot of these toxins can then be absorbed into the blood and make one feel ill. The urine of the person in question will then likely smell bad and they will become dehydrated as their kidneys eliminate these toxins, and as water is flooded into the intestines to attempt to eliminate the improperly digested food, which cannot easily be moved along by normal contraction of the intestines.

Miles, would you please direct us (if possible) to where you got the information of excema being caused by fungus on the skin?

One would think that if what you are saying is true that coconut oil (which is a fungacide) might be particularly helpful. If sun bathing is during the day, perhaps the oil can be put on at night?

There are funguses that live in the intestines and are perfectly normal too. Has the particular fungus been identified?

GS - that tree and that fresh fruit - now THAT'S good fiber! :D

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2011, 03:51:24 pm »
    Meat that's been frozen has caused skin rashes for many.

Giving a cool enema to fever can lower an extremely high fever faster than water on the outside.

You can put clay packs on his abdomen to help detox his organs and cool him.

Jethro Kloss for enema recommended catnip tea enema for children in his vegetarian paradigm. Remember Rudolph Steiner's philosophies although fantastic recommended little meat for ethical reasons, not health at all. Drinking artificially heated teas bring about swelling in some people. 

The lecithin in raw eggs helps the body deal with other fats in the same meal, it does with butter or cream.  The eggs also leave the intestines faster than many other foods, so it is not constipating.  It's also healing to intestines and skin and follicles, whereas cooked eggs may make eczema worse.

You could try BioSET for his skin tissues.  It took me a lot of treatments for bioset to help my skin, but my problem had not been eczema, though it was long standing. 

Perhaps try NAET for foods that may be affecting him adversely.

If he has to eat cooked meat, and you want the cooking to break down the meat, it must be wet cooked very long.

Applying his own urine to his skin several days or more, possibly fermenting it too may help sooth his skin and facilitate detox.  The first day it shouldn't do much.

What are aconite and iskador more precisely?

Yes, you are only half the parents, but you went through this eczema too, so you may have very valuable insights like no other.  Of course your son's, wife's and who you trust for medical advice or treatment are important. I'm wondering what activities is Divina recommending for him.

He's not attending school indefinitely?  There is the social aspect of school.  You have his siblings, both parents, maids, extended family, perhaps if someone sees to his education, going out to school may not be necessary.

If he is still eating grain or other cooked starch, perhaps having his salt there might be good, and see if you can portion control salt, and that he gets a lot of good raw fat with the starch.

How are his adrenals?  Has he ever eaten any vitamin C rich adrenal? What fruit is kamia related to?  In Mexico the street vendors sell fresh salted raw sour fruit.  I'm wondering how that combination is for a fat deficient person.

Canned tuna may give problems with mercury.  Raw homemade mayo sounds wonderful, make sure the vegetable oils are cold pressed and not rancid.    Oils make my skin burn anyway, sun or not.

Getting sun through glass is harmful to some people, while direct sun helps.  Overcast sun may be helpful too, but can be stronger than you may think.

Fermented coconut cream in bathwater regularly has helped young peoples skin detoxes, and helped bring about good skin.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2011, 07:46:54 pm »
Miles, would you please direct us (if possible) to where you got the information of excema being caused by fungus on the skin?

One would think that if what you are saying is true that coconut oil (which is a fungacide) might be particularly helpful. If sun bathing is during the day, perhaps the oil can be put on at night?

There are funguses that live in the intestines and are perfectly normal too. Has the particular fungus been identified?

You clearly didn't read or understand my post, which I explained very thoroughly. Of course the fungus is normally in the intestines, as it is normally on the skin... But when you do not digest your food properly, you have food undigested sitting in your intestines, and the fungus grows so much eating your undigested food that it starts to become a problem. The body therefore creates substances to attack the fungus, however the attack is body-wide, not limited to the intestines, and therefore attacks the skin where this fungus is also naturally present...

The way to stop the rashes on the skin is to stop the body from attacking the fungus, which means stopping eating foods which you can't properly digest.

If you had no fungus on your skin, then you would not get the rashes. But, the fungus will always be on the skin, because it's in the air. The problem is not caused because you have the fungus in your intestines either, because it's always there, it's in the air and on your food. The problem is caused because an ever-present fungus has proliferated too much within your intestines, due to undigested food, and is causing problems. If you are not digesting your food, then micro-organisms in your intestines will.

This is fact.

GS has said that his son had pockets of messy stools interspersed with 'tidy' stools. I predicted that his son would have messy stools during the time when GS said his son has not had a bowel movement for days. Undigested food, which comes out as 'messy' stools, is difficult for the intestines to move by peristalsis, hence constipation. Food passes through the digestive system in the order it was eaten. The 'tidy' stools are from food which was digested properly, and the 'messy' stools are from food which wasn't. This undigested food is a breeding ground for fungus, which is what is causing his son's eczema.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:55:38 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2011, 08:01:09 pm »
how does your son feel about all of the "treatments" and attention to his "ailments" and diet he receives?
do you ever just let the body try to recover itself, with patience, rest, fresh air, laughter, less testing or less interference?
do you think that by using all of these healing treatments you are accelerating his detox/healing to a degree his body cannot itself sustain and that is why he bounces back into dis-ease?
do you consider that the use of these healing treatments might make his body less able to detox and heal and function on its own in the future?

just wondering because i think we are often so impatient with result, think that if we can add a treatment, test, accelerate healing that that is the best, but i have done the same for myself, jumping from one thing to another in hopes to alleviate my symptoms and often thing that that was deleterious in another way.....stress, not allowing my body to figure things out for itselfs, much like taking antibiotics
i have noticed in my own healing that if i just practice patience and simplicity, it is usually better in the long run...there is too much stress associated with having all of the focus in ones life be their "dis-ease"

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2011, 08:54:34 pm »
I wonder if Jessica is into something here.. hm.
When some basic demands are fulfilled our bod should be able to heal itself. It just takes some time.

Sunshine comes through clouds too, quite a large %. So do not let cloudy weather hinder you from benefitting from the sun! Also fresh air does so good for the skin. Being inside houses is not as great for healing.

Inger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk