Author Topic: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!  (Read 59169 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2011, 08:51:22 pm »
My wife's trusted faith healer and exorcist did his thing this afternoon.
Boy was insistent on eating cooked food this evening.
Who knows if his body is right in asking this?
Though I suspect it's just peer pressure seeing his brother and sister at the dinner table.
His last evening meal was cooked rice with cooked beef bone marrow cartilage and some marrow and meat.
I told him to finally eat a raw papaya at the end.  Hopefully it will help him digest.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2011, 09:59:54 pm »
that is wonderful you are letting him listen to his own body and honoring that.......
our misguidance and inability to do so is why we were all once eating the things that did not suit us and hindered our health

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2011, 11:32:35 pm »
Perhaps less easily digestible foods are not  a problem if one has the right gut micro-organisms. Probably in fact.

I think you are right Miles. It is my impression that the bacteria/yeast community in the gut is at the center of our immune system - which is primarily responsible for getting rid of what is not of service to the organism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2011, 10:07:37 pm »
Seems we were doing good on our progress.
Then some 3 days ago my wife tried aconite bath and onion cream as her doc told her.
Seems progress regressed.

This afternoon, again we had to give castor oil. 15ml around 2pm.  He pooped around 4pm.  Boy said it smelled like Oregano Oil.

I have been giving him a lot of oregano oil orally under the tongue and gel caps to swallow.

I expect him to sleep more soundly this evening. 

He complained about the tummy ache from castor oil.  So I told him we will just do gentle warm water enemas around 6pm every night instead of waiting a 2nd day to give castor oil.

I had a big fit with him this lunch time as I was giving him raw oysters... he wanted to cook the oysters.  I had to mouth off and lecture that he has complied with all the anthroposophic meds and capsule supplements... but he has not complied with my raw paleo diet treatments for raw meats and raw fats.  I Always have to bend over and corrupt my raw food treatment to suit his idiotic taste for "cooked" food.  And this healing is taking too long.  In 2009 he was a more compliant younger boy and we did absolutely raw for 2 months until the flood came and broke our momentum.

I explained to my wife that it is 100% raw paleo diet that will save the day when it is crunch time.  The people I have healed with raw paleo diet compliance heal much faster than this.  This healing is progressing but it is too darn slow.

That was a good tantrum on my part.  I got him to eat 5 raw oysters, taught him to squeeze some lemon on top and add a few grains of salt... expensive delicacy at restaurants called oyster rockefeller.

These are Roxas city oysters.  I found a source.  Cleaner than the usual oysters I get.  Oysters for me are an important healing tool.  Oysters have the most zinc, far far beyond raw beef.  So just a few oysters will give you all the zinc you need to make those enzyme reactions to start repairing your body and finish all inflammatory healing requirements.

For fat today since he was not in a mood to eat raw bone marrow, I had been giving since yesterday 3x a day of blue ice combination fermented cod liver oil and butter oil.

I added plain yogurt to his diet and added in the fruits that he liked.  Had him eating papaya and graviola in the yogurt.  He's happy with that.  I'm thinking I can give my boy some raw fruit carbs while yogurt backs him up.

I'm experimenting for myself with Pau d arco / taheebo tea.  I will probably be replacing his lemon water drink tomorrow with taheebo tea.  (lemon water is hurting his lips now)

So my anti-fungal stuff are:

- lemon in water / taheebo tea
- barefootherbalistmh.com dewormer (wife's doc and I had the same dream)
- yogurt
- oregano oil
- pulsatilla drops

He just dumped a 2nd load as I was writing this.
This seems to have white clumps in them.
I'm guessing these are the candida / fungus clumps.
I'm just hopeful.

But my healer instinct and experience knows we are making progress.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:26:53 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2011, 03:24:12 am »
I explained to my wife that it is 100% raw paleo diet that will save the day when it is crunch time.  The people I have healed with raw paleo diet compliance heal much faster than this.  This healing is progressing but it is too darn slow.

You are a professional healer, no?  You have healed terrible eczema, right?  I guess it doesn't matter, you have another son.  Is your wife in the healing profession too?  It's so hard when a spouse make a push back for every step you push forward.  She likes Steiner medicine.  Son likes cooked meat and excess salt (his body must be aiming for something perhaps fungus). You found paleo cured your unusual genetic eczema.  He's your son.  He's her son.  Maybe she knows what will help him heal.  Maybe her medicine will.  Can she keep him away from cooked meat and added salt? 

That was a good tantrum on my part.  I got him to eat 5 raw oysters, taught him to squeeze some lemon on top and add a few grains of salt... expensive delicacy at restaurants called oyster rockefeller.

Oysters ARE salty, so salty that although I don't add lemon to other fish, I add it to oysters, to CUT THE SALT FLAVOR!  I kind of have a feeling that either he add the lemon or salt but not both, but that's me. Oyster rockafeller have cooked butter, cooked bacon and cooked spinach?

These are Roxas city oysters.  I found a source.  Cleaner than the usual oysters I get.  Oysters for me are an important healing tool.  Oysters have the most zinc, far far beyond raw beef.  So just a few oysters will give you all the zinc you need to make those enzyme reactions to start repairing your body and finish all inflammatory healing requirements.

Sounds like the perfect detox agent!

For fat today since he was not in a mood to eat raw bone marrow, I had been giving since yesterday 3x a day of blue ice combination fermented cod liver oil and butter oil.

Which animal was the marrow from?  Does he avoid fats?

I added plain yogurt to his diet and added in the fruits that he liked.  Had him eating papaya and graviola in the yogurt.  He's happy with that.  I'm thinking I can give my boy some raw fruit carbs while yogurt backs him up.

I can't picture what a graviola looks like.  What kind of yogurt?

I'm experimenting for myself with Pau d arco / taheebo tea.  I will probably be replacing his lemon water drink tomorrow with taheebo tea.  (lemon water is hurting his lips now)

Making me think moreso maybe no lemon on his oyster.  It takes the salty flavor away, and he loves salty flavor, no?

So my anti-fungal stuff are:

- lemon in water / taheebo tea

Karl Loren's wife Jean used taheebo and one or two other herbs he sells to cure her (throat) cancer, successfully I'll add.

This salt thing, in cheese, I think it makes poorer quality (more unhealthy) mold.  I wonder what in does in that vein to fruit and oysters.  What about explosiveness??  Could you get him to eat high kidney or high oyster?? Those taste saltier to me.  I have a sneaking suspicion they're good to make good skin integrity too.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2011, 05:06:17 am »
Taheebo aka Pau D'arco is a great choice for fighting fungus. You just have to be careful of your source because Pau D'arco is one of the most difficult herbs to process correctly. I actually have yet to find one that I trust. If you found one that you have researched and trust I'd love to know the manufacturer.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2011, 04:52:03 pm »
Taheebo... I've got My Marvel Taheebo, it's a known brand that is well established in Manila.  Easy to buy in any drug store or supplement store.

Today is the first afternoon we do the healing room thing... my invention.

We cleaned up a small room.

Turned on the aircon and put a 3M Filtrete filter on it.
Also brought in the Bionair Air Purifier with ionizer.

I had the boy strip down totally naked.
I then placed around him 3 chopped raw onions and 6 crushed garlic cloves.

If I can't bathe him or spray him, but I can have a room smell of garlic and white onions.  And have clean and dry air.

(He was always wrapping himself with cloth.)

I figured since yesterday I put my foot down on zero cooking and zero heating and he is able to chow down fully raw meat and raw fat plus raw fruit he likes: papaya and graviola drowned in plain yogurt, I'll get his intestines to heal.  What is left is the drying out of his butt, his legs, his crotch.

We can see his butt drying out and going down his upper left leg.

I hope this continues to a final conclusion.  Let's wait and see.

All the anti fungals are running.  I'm giving barefoot dewormer 6x a day. And his water is taheebo tea.  His meals are either yogurt + papaya or yogurt + graviola / guyabano or raw beef + fat.  And he's taking green barley and wheat grass juice. And blue ice combination of butter oil and cod liver oil.

Plus the anthroposophic meds.  And B complex supplement and vitamin D3.  Plus oil of oregano internally 5x a day.

He got some sun through a window...

Seems to be working so far.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:05:01 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2011, 09:25:18 pm »
I then placed around him 3 chopped raw onions and 6 crushed garlic cloves.

If I can't bathe him or spray him, but I can have a room smell of garlic and white onions. 

I think you're on to healing now.  I'm just glad it's not me with eczema or its treatment, I can't stand sulfuric vegetable in the air.  My eyes would be beyond terrible.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2011, 09:52:33 pm »
No poop this evening, child is asleep.  Will have to give castor oil again by 1:30pm tomorrow if he still doesn't poop.  With all the anti-fungals running, his guts need to be evacuated. 

In the evening his butt and his upper left leg were itching weeping.  I smelled the fluid and it is not the toxic lymph fluid anymore.  It's more like perspiration.  I've seen this before with my brother in 2007.  The skin is "burned" destroyed by the toxic lymph that came out, but the pores want to "breath".

Must find a way for the skin to heal with the pores breathing.  I'll look at this case as a burn case 2nd degree.  Maybe someone who knows how to treat burns can chime in and give your 2 cents advice.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:18 am »
Aloe vera gel has excellent burn-healing properties.  Do you have aloe vera plants in the Phillippines?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:35 pm »
Aloe vera gel has excellent burn-healing properties.  Do you have aloe vera plants in the Phillippines?

Yes we do.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2011, 03:55:28 pm »
    Is your son ok with aloe?  It's good for so much, but about 5% of people have terrible allergy to it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2011, 05:14:12 pm »
Hi eczema is the weeping type.  So not on the weeping spots, those need to go out. 

His intestines are wrecked from the fungus, will need repairs. 

He has to be a raw paleo dieter to heal.  He's too young to do any sort of long term juice fasting.  Besides, raw paleo diet is just like fasting but with nutrition.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2011, 08:47:04 pm »
Anthroposophic doc just made a house call.
Taught us how to treat various wounds for healing.
Also giving injections for:
- Passiflora Comp.
- Conchac Comp.
- Batula Cortex
- Colchicum / chelidonium
- Methylcobalamin
- Borago comp
- Colon GI
- Cutis

We have the green light for orange juice fast with raw eggs from Palawan (that just arrived today.)

I'm also looking at doing Aajonus' suggested dermatitis and verticulitis.

------------

Note on the level of difficulty of this case:

- This 10 year old boy is immune compromised malnourished.
- Probiotics caused him to have severe fungal / yeast / candida infection which may have wrecked his digestive system.
- Old diverticulitis or colitis has plagued him.
- He is constipated and cannot poop without assistance of castor oil.
- Eczema is merely saving his life, keeping his blood clean.  But at the same time the eczema is debilitating. Level of this eczema severe.
- He has tooth ache pains
- He has hemorrhoids making it impossible to do any further enemas.
- We are injecting him to make do with wrecked intestines that may not be fully absorbing nutrients.

-------------------

Today the doc and I agreed the fungal / candida / yeast crisis may be over.  So we have villi / leaky gut / diverticulitis / colitis to heal. 

Tomorrow my wife and I and the doc agreed we will do a 3 day orange juice fast beginning tomorrow with raw duck eggs.

I will severely be cutting out the capsules and tablets so as not to irritate the gut.  Anthroposophic meds will remain... no capsules there... I will retain the barefoot dewormer... I will give the blue ice cod liver oil and butter oil but removing the capsules.

The orange juice fast is there but it is combined with fat therapy using egg yolks and cod liver oil and butter oil.  Wish us luck in the implementation.  My wife sees the gravity of the situation and is supportive.  I will be doing the same fast as my boy.

First thing is to get him to poop.

------

Looking at Aajonus' Candida explanation.
That after the orange juice fast, we will just have him eat raw fish and raw chicken to restore organ function.  Only then can we reintroduce raw beef.
Good thing we have lots of sea food and I have a good organic chicken supplier.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:47:59 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2011, 08:09:09 am »
Sounds like you are out of your extreme emergency, have your plan and you no longer need lots of ideas put to you. You seem to have found some competent helpers in your area.

I'll wish you all the best and not check in with your thread as frequently. I know what it is like to be in an emergency and be needing lots of thoughts and ideas, but I suspect now you will be reporting your successes bit by bit and I will look forward later to seeing the pictures of your son all healed up!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2011, 11:30:34 am »
We need ideas for pooping.
He has to poop daily.
Enemas should be good, but he has haemorrhoids
He sometimes responds to castor oil, and sometimes not.

He's not out of trouble yet.  Monitoring him 24 hours.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:39:47 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2011, 05:25:31 am »
We are on the 2nd day of a 3 day orange juice fast with raw eggs to heal his intestines.
Problem with constipation
with hemorrhoids
so it's hard to give him an enema
gave him a water enema yesterday
but only partial success pooping
hard inside
I was going to give him an oil enema but his hemorrhoids acted up.
I gave him another 1 tablespoon of castor oil.

Last night I bought Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea. I may give it to him this morning when he wakes up if I can't stick an oil enema in him.  But I'd rather do the oil enema.

Considering me testing colosan and oxypowder as added tools.  Any of you used those 2 products?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 05:32:38 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2011, 10:31:34 am »
Milk of magnesia will definitely work. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2011, 05:35:31 pm »

Thanks!  I'll look for that.

Update: I left the house for 2 hours leaving my boy and my wife and his sob story works on my wife and the orange just fast is busted.  I'm pissed.  Goes to show when fasting children non-fasting grownups should not be left with them.

So I only got almost 2 days of orange juice fast on the boy.

Maybe he can do another day of orange juice fast with raw eggs tomorrow. I'm pissed.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2011, 06:55:40 pm »
Problem with constipation
with hemorrhoids
so it's hard to give him an enema
gave him a water enema yesterday

Wow, I never cared for a constipated child.  Does he gripe about the enemas?  A couple times when my son (the one who's sick now) was little, if he had a fever he asked for an enema.  He knew I did them on myself when I was healing from my chronic progressive lumps.  So I gave him an enema a couple of times.  Then an experienced with young children naturopathic doctor friend in front of me was pushy about an enema, and he said no more enemas ever.  You think Preparation-H suppository for haemorrhoids would be good for a young child?  It has healing fats and stimulates passing of a little stool.     

Doesn't that have aluminum in it?  What about Those lemony magnesium sodas they give people before a colon test?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2011, 09:32:16 pm »
The enema I'm gunning for is the olive oil enema.
In this entire crisis I have been frustrated each and every time and have never given it yet.

We, me, our other docs believe it has something to do with last year's intussusception episode where it was the olive oil enema I gave that saved him from surgery. (50% probability of death and 100% cutting of colon and replaced with a plastic tube.)

There is something stuck inside, distended, inflamed or impacted. Verticulitis is my guess.  The anthroposophic doc thinks it is colitis.  Some intestinal vili are kaput, thus the orange juice fast, plus Aajonus' raw egg + raw honey + raw butter.

We had poop success in the morning, foul poop.  But we felt his chambers were not empty, so we gave Dr. Tam's miracle tea herbal colon cleanser around 1:30pm and was rewarded with another poop around 5pm.

He itches when he poops, we noticed this pattern.  Seems bad stuff is mixed / disturbed in his colon when he poops.  I gave him oregano oil under his tongue to relieve him.  It worked.

My wife took care of putting creams and ointments in select parts of his body depending on what that thing was.

On his arms, some parts are going swell, and under his butt and legs, things seem to be healing.  No big celebration yet.  This is just the first day of the raw eggs + raw honey + butter oil / cod liver oil thing of Aajonus' idea.  (2nd day of orange juice fast, which was botched at the end of the day.)

Hoping for an even better 3rd day tomorrow.  If his hemorrhoids get better tomorrow he may be well enough for the olive oil enema.

I will look into preparation H, I now remember my mom used to buy that. 

Thanks!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2011, 02:29:17 am »
I will look into preparation H, I now remember my mom used to buy that.

I believe it has shark oil and cocoa butter in it.  For me, olive oil inflames me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:08 pm »
Past 2 days small items on his skin had healed... no doubt due to the orange juice fast with raw eggs in them.

Successful extra virgin olive oil enema!
Got a cumulative fist load of impacted fecal matter pebbles.

But like before, he becomes itchy all over when we get him to move his bowels.  It is as if we stirred something inside his guts and it is causing him to itch again.  What could it be?

I'm guessing:
- the pouches where the impacted fecal matter are infected / candida infected.
- boy is eczematic so dirty blood passes dirt to the lymph, lymph passes on to the skin.

I firmly believe this is a bad case of diverticulitis with candida involved as described by Aajonus Vonderplanitz... past chronic constipation, causing malnutrition.

I need help with ITCH RELIEF.

Any ideas?

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2011, 11:57:01 pm »
I firmly believe this is a bad case of diverticulitis

diverticulitis usually occurs with old people.  i highly doubt kids get it if ever.  i would talk to professional dermatologist to make diagnosis and maybe do allergy tests.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20:49 am »
 -[

But like before, he becomes itchy all over when we get him to move his bowels.  It is as if we stirred something inside his guts and it is causing him to itch again.  What could it be?

I am guessing.. He do not like you to stir into his bowels. It must be no fun have parents stick something in your anus.. -X
I would think twice before doing that to kids. I do not mean to criticise you, might be this is a different case and really needed, I just tell how I feel about it.  :)

I also think, as YS, that he has no diverticulitis. That really is an old peoples problem.
Hemorrhoids also very often are psychological. My sister got them really bad when she had stress in her life, but they magically disappeared when stress went away. Every time. Go figure. -\

Inger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk