Author Topic: Sport Injuries  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Sport Injuries
« on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:49 pm »
Recently my dog tore her anterior cruciate ligament (small ligament that holds your knee joint together).  I would much rather her heal this on her own, but from the looks of things ligaments are not something that want to heal without intervention.  This is also a pretty common sports injury and while im sitting here in my armchair, i can totally imagine paleo man having to deal with this.

So whats the deal? Good Samaritan(or anybody else with any idea), how would you go about healing a torn ACL?
I personally am just having her stay still and not move it and hope it heals on its own, because the interwebs doesn't seem to have too much info's on naturally healing this kind of injury.

That's not paleo.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Sport Injuries
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:14:06 am »
Recently my dog tore her anterior cruciate ligament (small ligament that holds your knee joint .

I think aajonus would say lots of raw organic cream or coconut cream and apply heat to the dog to help blood flow. A little exercise as possible. And since it's a dog, I'm sure raw marrow bones and highmeats would be in order.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk