Author Topic: Why are raw vegans so weak?  (Read 6271 times)

Offline meat_juice

• Forager
    • View Profile
Why are raw vegans so weak?
« on: October 10, 2011, 12:09:56 pm »
Durianrider appears like a little weakling without any muscle, so do the rest.

Without any protein, the body will eventually emaciate itself just like every little raw vegan's body has done.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:06:50 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Why are raw vegans so weak?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:04:50 pm »
I think this is a flame bait post.
Why post this at all when it is obvious.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:05:26 am »
As I am thinking the last post I responded to by this person was also GS.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 08:52:07 am »
DurianRider, you are a real sick fucked up dude you know that? How much did you pay that poor homeless man to eat old ground hamburger from the store? Like what's your problem man? Why can't you just let people do their own thing and you do yours? Why do you insist on trying to shove your junk in everyone's face? What are you making up for?

Offline Sahira

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 02:12:13 am »
 :)Hi guys,

well, I have noticed, that Michael Arnstein, like today on youtube, have very 'feminine' hand movements...he's holding a speech about running on youtube and I cannot but help thinking; is that right!?

Love & Peace...?

Offline TheSt0rm

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 08:36:24 am »
Nature Love doesn't look so weak. There is actually a DVD called "Raw Vegan Bodybuilding".

IMO raw foodism is still at it's infancy and we have all these fruitarians, and/or runners, or non-bodybuilders in the raw food movement. So yea, but if you look there are some that build muscle. Chris Califano, isn't big but he's got some muscle too.

http://www.markusrothkranz.com/muscledvd/veganmuscledvd.html

I think for runners, higher carb perhaps from  fruits are better. For body builders moderate the carbs have some of the starches probablys and have a little more fats/protein.

Depending on the type of metabolism of course. Fruit digests quickly, carbs give you the quick burst of energy which will likely burn out though quicker.. than fats which give steady sustained energy and more complex carbs.

Just like a normal cooked diet.

Who says you can't be raw vegan and have muscles?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:55:55 am by TheSt0rm »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 11:56:45 am »
Nature Love doesn't look so weak. There is actually a DVD called "Raw Vegan Bodybuilding".

Sure, you have some people who can build a fairly sizable physique with a raw mostly-fruit diet.  I probably could, I build muscle very easily.  That doesn't mean that most people can.  That also doesn't mean that a raw vegan diet is even slightly comparable to a raw paleo diet (that includes plenty of high-quality raw flesh) in muscle-building properties.  That's just how it is.  You haven't even got a leg to stand on here. 

You're going to lose this argument hard.  I suggest you back down now.  We know what we are talking about, and we are NOT gentle when it comes to vegan know-it-all trolls. Oh man, seriously.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 09:14:46 pm »
Vegans are so weak because they are not strong.

Offline TheSt0rm

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 02:31:03 am »
Sure, you have some people who can build a fairly sizable physique with a raw mostly-fruit diet.  I probably could, I build muscle very easily.  That doesn't mean that most people can.  That also doesn't mean that a raw vegan diet is even slightly comparable to a raw paleo diet (that includes plenty of high-quality raw flesh) in muscle-building properties.  That's just how it is.  You haven't even got a leg to stand on here. 

You're going to lose this argument hard.  I suggest you back down now.  We know what we are talking about, and we are NOT gentle when it comes to vegan know-it-all trolls. Oh man, seriously.

Not realy trying to make an "argument". Ok, it's possible, in fact very possible that meat eaters can gain muscle faster.

Also though.. a person Can be strong without being big. I read somewhere that if you just restrict the amount of food you eat, but still exercise you'll get stronger but not bigger. So if you want to be strong, but not get too big that's one thing you can do.

Anyways, is all that much muscle even necessary?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 03:19:43 am »
Not realy trying to make an "argument". Ok, it's possible, in fact very possible that meat eaters can gain muscle faster.

Also though.. a person Can be strong without being big. I read somewhere that if you just restrict the amount of food you eat, but still exercise you'll get stronger but not bigger. So if you want to be strong, but not get too big that's one thing you can do.

Anyways, is all that much muscle even necessary?

There are so many ways to attack your dumb posts.  I can't pick.  Can you pick for me?

Offline TheSt0rm

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 04:36:12 am »
yea,again.. I'm not attacking anyone here, why would you want to attack me?

Just because you think durianrider has trolled these forums or even some people from his 30bananasaday have come on here to troll these forums too, it doesn't mean every raw vegan here is the same.

I for one disagree with just how most of these fruitarians are always coming on to the forums with the goal to dominate and ridicule every non-fruitarian in all the raw forums. Not all of us are the same.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 11:14:01 am »
You still didn't pick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk