Author Topic: looking for tips/ what are YOU eating....  (Read 3466 times)

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
looking for tips/ what are YOU eating....
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:51:11 pm »
well ive gotten to the point where im completely raw now for a few months and most recently have been consuming pretty much only animal fats (mostly in the form of grassfed liver,ground beef,marrow,duck eggs and some pork back fat) and raw dairy(which i think im about ready to ween off of) im feeling better than i have in years but in the paleo spirit i feel like i should be getting more fruit and veggies...
any tips on what and how much is working for any of you who partake? ive heard to go for wild growing and not excessively sweet but this seems a bit vague.
any personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: looking for tips/ what are YOU eating....
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:08:26 pm »
I follow the seasons.
Although the fruits we have are different from yours, I'm from the Philippines.
But I don't overdo it.

My current schedule is fruits in the morning.  Animal food at lunch.  Animal food at dinner.

If I eat a big animal lunch, I don't need to eat the rest of the day.  I use fruits for snacks and hydration.

I post some of what I eat at http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/off-topic/what-are-you-eating-right-now/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:28:07 am »
thanks, ill look around at the market today.i know there is a ton of locally grown stuff here in washington, i guess ill start experimenting!

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 03:00:10 am »
wow! i just looked at some of your posts, it looks like your house is the place to be come meal time!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:25:15 pm »
My diet consists of a wide variety of foods, depending on where I am at any moment(on holiday or whatever):-

The foods are raw and either 100% grassfed,organic or free-range,  or wild, with the exception of the free-range turkey, fed on mostly grains - oh, and free-range eggs from grainfed birds):-

wild hare carcass with organs(my favourite), wild mallard duck with organs, leg of mutton, leg of lamb, wildcaught oysters/mussels/live lobster, live crab, scallops, prawns/giant tiger prawns,samphire, fruits(mostly blueberries/raspberries/strawberries(my least favourite of the 3), and cherries- sometimes, rarely, apples, pears). Organs(heart, liver, tongue, kidney, suet, marrow) from beef, lamb, deer. Rarely, some minced muscle-meat from the 3 aforementioned animals. Horsemeat/goatmeat(just the muscle-meat, can't get organs for those), swordfish, kingfish, tuna, herring-shark(?), limpets, sea-urchin eggs,clams(very rarely as they're  a major hassle to open), carrots(once a year or so). Eggs(goose, duck, quail eggs preferred, when in season, otherwise chicken eggs - I frown on egg-consumption, though, unless no other fats are available). Heather or borage honeycomb only eaten in the summer months, generally, in moderate or tiny amounts, Very rarely eaten during non-summer months(heather honeycomb tastes the best of all honey, IMO).

I'm looking into buying  grey squirrel carcasses as well, in future. When eating cooked, I like to go for exotic meats, if posible, such as wild-boar meats etc., when possible.

The above consists of  what I usually eat. I constantly experiment with new foods and have eaten raw lung, raw squid tubes etc. etc., in the past.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk