Author Topic: Re: wheres roony  (Read 2329 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: wheres roony
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:00:18 am »
ive also been known to eat seeds out of bear poo though so i might not be a healthy source of information :)

I started another thread on that topic but it is locked now  :(

Aajonus suggested that some people benefit from it and indeed there is a medical procedure nowadays where they inject someone else's (#2) in the bowels of the diseased and they get well from the strangest of diseases.

It's basically a way to repopulate the colon with the bacteria that was killed off by antibiotics and drugs and or diet.

It's more effective and faster than probiotics or various milk based versions such as yogurt and kefir etc..
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: wheres roony
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:11:14 am »
This link BTW
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/hot-topics/shit-the-final-frontier/

The topic was a bit controversial because of the title, but it led to an interesting discussion.
Cheers
Al

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: wheres roony
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 03:11:23 am »
inject someone else's (#2) in the bowels of the diseased and they get well from the strangest of diseases.

It's basically a way to repopulate the colon with the bacteria that was killed off by antibiotics and drugs and or diet.

It's more effective and faster than probiotics or various milk

I read about that in a Shivambu book in a raw vegan restaurant that had that book and others for their guests.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk