Author Topic: Hello to everyone!  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Intoit

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone!
« on: November 04, 2011, 04:29:09 am »
Hi there! I've been lurking quite a bit these past couple of weeks. I am very grateful for the information I've been able to glean from the community. I made the switch over to RAF 11 days ago and have amazing improvement in how I feel already. My palate is changing quickly too, just tasting any cooked seasoned meat is overpowering to me and cooked foods have already lost all appeal.

Just a little about myself... I've been ZC/VLC for the past 2 years. Over that time I saw great turn-around in my health - food allergy induced eczema gone, mood and energy levels, and a significant amount of weight loss just topping a long list. I had the most healthful, easy, amazing pregnancy and I am looking forward to raising this little guy (my first child) on raw paleo foods. Just recently I've noticed my teeth remineralizing years old spots of decalcification, so as of yet I'm going to keep using bone broths... not sure if that is what has been helping or if my body is finally starting to be able to use nutrients properly after having been abused for so long.

I am excited to be here and have support. I look forward to getting to know you and be a member of the community  :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hello to everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 04:49:13 am »
Welcome to the forum!   :)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk