Author Topic: Government agency forces farmers to destroy their food...again  (Read 2495 times)

CitrusHigh

Government agency forces farmers to destroy their food...again
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:00:47 am »
http://www.reallyvegasphoto.com/Events/CSA-Farm-Government-Inspection/19707296_v2zFML#1546725033_K6n5zv7

This is only getting worse. This is the kind of thing we need for the public to rally. Even though this sucks for the farmers this is happening to, this is what it takes to snap the average 'patriotic' american out of their coma and see just how fucked things have gotten!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Government agency forces farmers to destroy their food...again
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 11:09:10 am »
The only way you can defeat the federal government is to refuse to pay the government any taxes. The US federal government is way too overbloated as it is.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 11:22:17 am »
You think that will do it hey? I'm thinking at this point it is going to take a full blown bloody revolution precisely because they have become so bloated. There is no detail too small for them to have an opinion on and control of.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:04:22 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline billy4184

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:40 am »
The only way you can defeat the federal government is to refuse to pay the government any taxes. The US federal government is way too overbloated as it is.

I agree.
They can't put everyone in jail. The problem is, you'll probably be one of a very few.
Society has a way of turning everyone against those who don't conform. Its got something to do with the fear of breakdown of society and losing some kind of `security'. So everyone'll probably be yelling for your blood.
I think (relatively) peaceful measures are better, until the shit really hits the fan.
Cheers
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." Buddha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk