Author Topic: Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System  (Read 19007 times)

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 12:25:16 pm »
Sex is just more enjoyable when you are both smooth, without that hair trapping all the juices.. just nice slippery sliding fun all round.

but I would NEVER shave..... eww
That's not paleo.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 01:52:48 pm »
Yeah, shaving sucks...ugh, stubble is the worst feeling! :-(
I typically wax every so often because my husband likes it and it does make sex feel different and nice.  However, I hope he eventually gets used to me being a little more hairy (and my hair is actually softer and finer now that its been waxed a few times) because its a huge PITA to do my legs and bikini area, especially because I am 6' tall and mostly legs, so those take FOREVER.  Armpits I'll do, because its quick and easy.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 05:02:31 pm »
Why don't women go in for electrolysis? That way, you don't have to shave at all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 12:53:50 am »
Why don't women go in for electrolysis?

Does it hurt less than laser hair removal?  I had a nickel-size spot of hair removed from my leg as a test professionally to see if I have a bad reaction, as I am so sensitive.  That was it, it was too painful.  Since laser has no needles, unlike electrology; I imagine it would be different.  Maybe a problem with the laser could have been my sensitivity to a number of types of light?  This was years ago anyway, I was still vegan.  I don't care though, it never seemed to affect whether guys liked me whether I was hairless or not, and I like myself either way, but especially with leg hair that senses things in the best way IMO.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 12:57:35 am »
No idea re pain of electrolysis. All I know is that it does take quite some time, as no treatment of each skin-area is ever 100 percent effective, the first time.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 01:28:14 am »
I'd totally do that, if it didn't cost so much...:-P

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 09:29:42 am »
Give me a head with hair , long beautiful hair.

I wore long hair until I got it cut recently so that it wouldn't get ripped out while practicing martial arts. I regret doing it , I like the feeling of long hair, even though its a lot to take care of. I would ware a full beard if it wasn't so much trouble to keep blood and coconut butter out off.

It does seem possible that human hair could act as an antenna , which could channel cosmic energy into the cortex. During the nomadic days of early man, extra hairy sensory perception would have helped them to locate food , water, and mates.

It has been observed that women when they are in proximity to a suitable male, will tilt their head and run their fingers through their hair toward the direction of the masculine eminence. Perhaps they are trying to pick up or receive love energy by adjusting their antenna to pick up a clearer signal.

As for the great shaved ape debate, there is much to think about.

Men may have had their hair cropped for many reasons in the early days of civilization. It helped to keep lice under control, and for soldiers hair was a liability in a fight. Beards are something that seem to go in and out of fashion.

Evolutionary speaking; pit ,groin and face hair functions as a way to hold on to and disperse pheromones. In modern life it seems that these physical and hormonal signals may be too excessive due to crowded living and working conditions, and need to be curtailed or else they would overstimulate and distract the hive workers from their daily task. So we have been conditioned to bath shave and use Arm and Hammer product's, to keep our male offence from asserting itself.

Hairy Women is a more complicated subject. There is the added element of feminine vanity under the influence of trans generational social conditioning that seem to teach most young women that body hair is unattractive and even obscene. In the Victorian era it was even reported that some men where so disgusted with their womens body hair, that after the virgin wedding, they couldn't even go through with the honey moon. Young men in modern times are not as suppressed as the Victorians, but many still go through their awkward teenage years without much knowledge of how young women mature. Its made even worse by the obsessive habits of most people today  that use so much deodorant and perfume that many young males are not exposed to enough female pheromones or physical feminine bodily contact contact in order to develop proper sexual inclinations. Women now begin shaving as soon as their first hairs sprout and so most young males will only see shaved women and believe that its the norm.

I take a caveman's stance on the subject. I like a little fuzz on the ladies especially when its wet with the dew of passion. All I ask is that it be stylishly trimmed from time to time.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2012, 09:55:16 am »
I take a caveman's stance on the subject. I like a little fuzz on the ladies especially when its wet with the dew of passion. All I ask is that it be stylishly trimmed from time to time.

Haha I like this! ;-)
I also like long head-hair.  I kind of want my husband to grow his out...
I'm growing mine out to my tailbone except for a small area on the left side of my head that I razor cut really short.  Right now its about armpit length, and I am very tall, so it will probably be a few years...*sigh*

CitrusHigh

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 09:59:19 am »
Haha I like this! ;-)
I also like long head-hair.  I kind of want my husband to grow his out...
I'm growing mine out to my tailbone except for a small area on the left side of my head that I razor cut really short.  Right now its about armpit length, and I am very tall, so it will probably be a few years...*sigh*

Haha perhaps with your new found vital foods, you will find your hair growth optimized! I find mine grows super fast, however I don't know if there was a change of rate from SAD to RAF

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 10:43:18 am »
I hope so...my hair does grow SUPER fast normally anyway, so perhaps it will go even faster on raw paleo!  I hope so--I am definitely not the patient type when it comes to my hair! :-P  I want loooong dark flowing locks NOW! ;-)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 11:13:11 am »
... Women now begin shaving as soon as their first hairs sprout and so most young males will only see shaved women and believe that its the norm.

... All I ask is that it be stylishly trimmed from time to time.

My (female) classmates talked about when we were eleven years old plans to shave when our leg hair grew in.  I knew I would shave then.  I don't know what happened, I guess once I got started.. that I got bored of it fast.

Trimming is good.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 06:43:00 am »
I wish I would have read this thread before I shaved my head last week.  :(
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 07:27:03 am »
    Perhaps older people have more hair because it is part of the nervous system and we have to have that to help us be aware and protect our smaller and younger less experienced in the world sons and daughters from over the line pedophiles.
Bearing in mind of course that the marrying of younger girls is not something that was historically frowned upon. It is of course nowadays.

To each his own, but personally I like women who are devoid of paint and other manifestations of appearance eccentricities. To me comfortable nice-looking clothes and reasonable attempts to be clean and neat is what I notice.

I understand that some women wish to do themselves up and more power to them, it just doesn't interest me.

Did you see Mel Gibson in "What Women Want". Humorous fascinating look into another world. I recommend if you get a chance to see it. MY GF and I enjoyed it. In it Mel waxed his legs as part of his job as an advertising guy, to get the feel for what it was like for a woman to use the products.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk