Author Topic: Aajonus plea for support  (Read 2642 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus plea for support
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:16:02 am »

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz
To aajonus
Sent:   09 January 2012 17:26:53
To:    aajonus (optimal@earthlink.net)
Emergency! - Support needed for farmer Vernon Hershberger, now, and rally Wednesday.

Farmer Vernon Hershberger is PRIVATELY contracted with Right To Choose Healthy Food members to board, and produce health-giving organic food from members' animals for members only consumption. The State of Wisconsin tried to close his farm in 2010 and recently filed multiple charges against him for operating a retail store and dairy without licenses and defying WDA orders to not distribute members products to them. That is not only a violation of our civil rights, it is a moral assault on our health and well-being.

Since owner/members of the animals reject State regulations of food preparation and governance, it also rejects the States jurisdiction over animals and farm. No harm was done to anyone. Since no food is sold or distributed to the public and is only distributed to members who own the food, their is no crime. The only affront is that Wisconsin does not get its licensing fees and food-control that forces money from small farmers that the State does not earn or deserve. That constitutes State racketeering.

Since all Right To Choose Healthy Food (RTCHF) members are part owners of the farm assets, every member's address is the farm's address:
S 6145 Highway 23, Loganville, WI 53943

Therefore, all RTCHF members no matter where you live and to which club you belong, please call, fax and email your district Wisconsin State Senator and Assemblyman as many times as possible from now until Wednesday evening. Please do all three multiple times. We must make a statement or lose this opportunity to preserve our right to food produced the way we want it. If you cannot fax, please make multiple calls and send multiple emails. Faxes are always the most effective because they jam the fax line so that normal business is interrupted and they have to handle a printed copy of your complaint/request. That makes a big statement. The same goes for calls and are affective tools to jam phone lines. Suggested fax and call dialogue are at end of this email.

Fax and call:
Edward Brooks
50th Assembly District
608) 266-8531 Or
(877) 947-0050
Fax (608) 282-3650
Email: Rep.Brooks@legis.wisconsin.gov

Dale Schultz
17th Senate District
(608) 266-0703 Or (800) 978-8008
District Telephone (608) 647-4614
Fax: (608) 267-0375
Email: Sen.Schultz@legis.wisconsin.gov

For those who can attend the
Court Hearing and Rally, rally with us!

Our dear farmer Vernon Hershberger has a court appearance scheduled on Wednesday Jan.11, 2012 at 1:00 pm at:

Baraboo Courthouse
515 Oak Street (click address for map)
Sauk County
Baraboo. WI

Members & Farmers have scheduled a Rally in front of the Courthouse at 12:00 preceding the 1:00 appearance. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers from now until this case is dismissed. Thank You so much!

Suggested faxes, emails and call dialogue:

For Senator Dale Schultz:

Re: Stop persecution and malicious prosecution of Amish farmer Vernon Hershberger by the State of Wisconsin (WDA) at the Baraboo Courthouse Wednesday January 11, 2012 at 1 PM.

Dear Senator Dale Schultz,
I am one of your constituents. I am one of the owners of the animals that Amish farmer Vernon Hershbeger boards and cares for and handles the produce (food) from those animals for me and other owner/members. He adheres to our agreement that no food is sold to anyone and only distributed to owners of the animals and owners of the food.

I and other members reject the toxic regulations for food that is produced for the public's consumption. Many of us are allergic and cannot be exposed to cleansing and antibacterial toxins without severe reactions. It is our choice. We have gone to such great lengths to ensure we have the best health-giving food that we can produce for ourselves.

Since we are independent from State requirements that are designed for the public, we rejected the jurisdiction of State and federal regulations for food. We do not need a permit to produce food for ourselves according to the US Constitution Articles 1, 4, 9, 10 and 14, especially our Right to Associations.

The WDA tried to close the family Hershberger farm/our farm in 2010 and have filed multiple charges against Vernon Hershberger. Please call The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection and ERIC D. DEFORT, Asst. Attorney General, WI Department of Justice, Special Prosecutor for the County of Sauk (608)266-8514 and tell them to withdraw the frivolous complaints against Amish farmer Vernon Hershberger.

Thank you for your help in this matter to protect our right to liberty, health and the pursuit of happiness.

Sincerely,

(Your name and signature above.)
(If you do not live in that area, give the farms address because it is also yours.)

For Assemblyman Edward Brooks:

Re: Stop persecution and malicious prosecution of Amish farmer Vernon Hershberger by the State of Wisconsin (WDA) at the Baraboo Courthouse Wednesday January 11, 2012 at 1 PM.

Dear Assemblyman Edward Brooks,
I am one of your constituents. I am one of the owners of the animals that Amish farmer Vernon Hershbeger boards and cares for and handles the produce (food) from those animals for me and other owner/members. He adheres to our agreement that no food is sold to anyone and only distributed to owners of the animals and owners of the food.

I and other members reject the toxic regulations for food that is produced for the public's consumption. Many of us are allergic and cannot be exposed to cleansing and antibacterial toxins without severe reactions. It is our choice. We have gone to such great lengths to ensure we have the best health-giving food that we can produce for ourselves.

Since we are independent from State requirements that are designed for the public, we rejected the jurisdiction of State and federal regulations for food. We do not need a permit to produce food for ourselves according to the US Constitution Articles 1, 4, 9, 10 and 14, especially our Right to Associations.

The WDA tried to close the family Hershberger farm/our farm in 2010 and have filed multiple charges against Vernon Hershberger. Please call The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection and ERIC D. DEFORT, Asst. Attorney General, WI Department of Justice, Special Prosecutor for the County of Sauk (608)266-8514 and tell them to withdraw the frivolous complaints against Amish farmer Vernon Hershberger.

Thank you for your help in this matter to protect our right to liberty, health and the pursuit of happiness.

Sincerely,

(Your name and signature above.)
(If you do not live in that area, give the farms address because it is also yours.)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Aajonus plea for support
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:06:21 pm »
does this kind of idiocy only happen in the USA?

Or does this happen to other countries too?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Aajonus plea for support
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:24:17 pm »
does this kind of idiocy only happen in the USA?

Or does this happen to other countries too?

I think the US Federal government has had  a long hatred of States' and individual rights ever since the American Civil War, and so their behaviour is, in some ways worse. On the other hand, Europe and other regions are not protected by the 1st or 4th amendment, among others(just recently, I heard that Austrian police no longer need a warrant in order to bug peoples' phones or search their premises, for example), so they have different problems.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk