Author Topic: Warming in cold temperatures?  (Read 3583 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Warming in cold temperatures?
« on: January 24, 2012, 06:12:37 am »
Howdy folks.

I've red some of you say that you heat up easily in cold temperatures.

I'm curious how this works for most of you.

I'll be taking a trip to tallahassee in December when it'll be much colder than it will be in Miami. Then I'll be driving to Georgia for christmas. I'm curious how I'll feel in a colder environment eating my tweaked raw paleo diet.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Warming in cold temperatures?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 06:19:44 am »
Well, pre-rawpalaeodiet, I used to be extremely sensitive to any heat and would sweat far too easily, and was not too able to handle the cold, although it was better than the heat. After going rawpalaeo, my ability to handle the heat improved more quickly, and my ability to handle the cold a lot more slowly. It took years, though. Others I've talked to who reported on this issue also mentioned it took years for them to handle the heat/cold better than SAD-eaters. It was claimed it had something to do with better blood-circulation after going in for RVAF diets.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Warming in cold temperatures?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 06:31:04 am »
Interesting. So something to do with blood circulation? I love this diet. There's so many things I didn't know we're capable of.

Communicating with our hair. Warming easily in the cold, cooling easily in the heat. Honestly since starting this diet I've felt such dramatic changes it's incredible.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:03:25 am by TylerDurden »
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk