Author Topic: Hello welcoming comitee!  (Read 2342 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello welcoming comitee!
« on: January 24, 2012, 07:51:32 am »
Hey everyone! I hope everyone's having as awesome a day as I am! Eating raw meat n all the other dietary, and life style adjustments I'm sure we've ALL had to do to get where we are today.

I'd like to start off by saying all of us here are unique. Unlike other humans world wide who have continued eating .. well .. the way they eat! lol We are all making adjustments to our diets that are so far from mainstream, SO FAR FROM WHAT'S CONSIDERED HUMAN! That I just wanna say EVERYONE here rocks.

I also wanna say keep on keepin' on. There are so many changes taking place world wide to take away our rights, I know that if there are any rights we're not going to let them take from us, it's our right to eat what we want! I know (first hand!) that what we consume makes the biggest difference for how we feel, heal, and live our lives that if there's anything worth fighting for - it's the right to eat what we want!

Any way. So I'm making this post to introduce myself because a member on the forum PM'ed me to ask me to introduce myself, so here it is!

Around the age of 14 I developed this terrible sense that there's something going on that's "more than meets the eye." In an attempt to understand what I was sensing, I took EVERY wrong route to find out what it was. I copied people doing less than respectable things, I did drugs and drank (like most young people do, none the less, that doesn't make it right), and I developed a rebelious nature to do what's right even in the eye of oposition.

I'm 23 today. Through out the years the inability to realize what was wrong drove me up the wall! Emotionally I was a wreck. I stopped doing all the things I enjoy. I stopped observing nature, exercising, and engaging with my peers. In short, I stopped caring for all the things that make me who I am.

I started experimenting with supplements at the age of 20. I noticed they changed my mood somewhat. When I'd consume a b-complex pill, I noticed more energy and mental clarity. I begain experimenting with supplements (a freedom I KNOW I should have) to alter how I felt.

Today, I know first hand that the power of nutrition is more powerful than the influence of even the strongest drugs. At 21 I started experimenting with diet, another freedom I know you have, and I'm sure all of us here know is worth fighting for.

I started using the Specific Carbohydrate Diet which made some incredible improvements to my over all well being. I stopped smoking cigarettes. Later I cut out alcohol. At this time, realizing diet and life style changes were making improvements to my life in ways I hadn't imagined possible. I noticed myself feeling better and more energetic. I knew there had to be more to the diet equation.

I began observing how animals eat. The first thing I noticed is NONE of them cook (besides the dumb ones hehe - no homo... lol). So I googled raw meat diets. Yes, the internet is a major resource in today's world. Typically it's the only place you can get information on health that isn't mainstream BULL SHIT to ruin your quality of life so those in cahoots with pharma can make a killling. After all, everyone who says "they know" raw meats are dangerous, eliminating dairy is dangerous, no grains is dangerous. WHO TAUGHT THEM THAT!

So I googled raw meat diet, and I found "Raw Paleo." Luckily we haven't had ALL our freedoms of speech stripped, and at least online we can say things that aren't drugs cure illness. So I began eating all my meats raw, and cut out all supplements. I can say with 100% certainty that I feel better than I have in my entire life. Better than when I was a teen, better than when I was a kid, better than when I was in my moms stomache (yes, I still believe the stork story hahha).

I noticed some impressive changes that I know can only be attributed to eating a species appropriate diet... I can now read minds, control people telepathically, and run for president of the world without opposition. hahhaa! Seriously though, this diet is great.

I've made some tweaks that I'm happy to discuss. I'm sure of stuck "diet gold." Lol

Any way. So I'm still making tweaks to my diet. For example I recently started eating when I'm not traveling. I sense that eating when you're not traveling unnaturally, ie. transportation by car, air plane, space craft... lol. You assimilate nutrients more effectively and for a longer amount of time. And each time you travel unnaturally you restart using nutrients effectively from when you start eating.

I also eat my foods at room temperature. I prefer how I feel when I eat semi-high meat, which just means I'm DEFFINITELY trying fully high meat. My current way of eating meat is to let it sit out over night or for a day etc. and eat through out the day. I also don't eat in meals. I just go to my food, munch a little. Then go and do it again later.

Present day. I'm happier than I was when I thought I was happiest. More athletic than I was when I thought I was most athletic. I'm sexier than I was when I thought I was sexiest.. O0 I work out! lol I actually made a remix to that song.. I-I-I eat raw meat! lol

Any way, I think you'll all find I'm a driven goof ball that doesn't think within the "accepted relms of normal consciousness." It makes me great to talk to. It makes me an even better problem solver. So to all my fellow animals, many more years of thriving!

Any way I look forward to discussing all the unique things we do, as animals  ;) to make ourselves feel more awesome.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

CitrusHigh

Re: Hello welcoming comitee!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 02:15:37 am »
Welcome Boss, thanks for sharing your story, it's kind of fun to see the different angles people come at this diet from!

So let me get this straight, you pulled 'raw meat diet' out of thin air? Nothing exposed you to the idea first? Like for me I first read something about eating raw meat as a philosophy I think on Karl Loren's website while looking for solutions to my health problems, I ignored it the first time, but then thought about it some more. I don't think I would have ever in a million years just dreamed up, "oh yeah, what about not cooking my meat" if someone hadn't first  suggested it, such was my brainwashing and narrow minded upbringing.

Anyhoo, welcome and glad to have you!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:04:23 am by TylerDurden »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello welcoming comitee!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:35:37 pm »
"So let me get this straight, you pulled 'raw meat diet' out of thin air? Nothing exposed you to the idea first? Like for me I first read something about eating raw meat as a philosophy I think on Karl Loren's website while looking for solutions to my health problems, I ignored it the first time, but then thought about it some more. I don't think I would have ever in a million years just dreamed up, "oh yeah, what about not cooking my meat" if someone hadn't first  suggested it, such was my brainwashing and narrow minded upbringing."

LOL. "out of thin air," is deffinitely not how I thought of it. I have no barriers between me and what humans (and I'm sure other primates) call nature. I view myself as an animal myself, so I (seeking ways to enhance myself, knowing diet is the #1 way to optimize your {animal} well being. I noticed that cooking doesn't fit in. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

Everything lives within a certain temperature. Where it's hot, there's a limit to how hot it gets before it starts damaging delicate nutrients that are needed for proper functioning. Where it's cold, the same thing applies. How ever I firmly believe that nutrients can be preserved in the coldest of temperatures, and that through bacterial actions they can regenerate nutrients to start being useable through enzymatic activity. Which is why I think life on any planet where the temperature is within a certain range is possible, nutrients and living organisms travel through space on boulders and form planets. The suitable temperature "wakes up" the bacteria (I'm sure bacteria can't be killed since they're the basis for life {which is why antibiotics are so ineffective, but a species appropriate diet is the only way to get living organisms [bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.] helping and not hurting"), they start eating the nutrients. And living organisms become more and more, well. They move up the evolutionary ladder from bacteria, to eventually be humans. PS. STD's and all "negative" living organisms for any living thing's health are nothing more than detox organisms, made to eat rancid nutrients as the earth heats up, but instead are protecting us from destroying ourselves on the wrong diet. Humans started eating the wrong foods because they believed making microorganisms do things now, that they'll be doing in many years, would make them smarter, and more advanced cause they thought it would give them the experience of living that whole time. Like I said instincts can be used for thriving and not thriving.

Any way. Since all animals, plant life, microbial life, etc. need a certain temperature to thrive, nutrients don't get destroyed below certain temperatures. For example, here in sunny south florida  O0 nutrients don't go rancid at the temperatures outside. It's great. But WHEN, not if (earth here) the planet gets to hot, nutrients would begin going rancid, and life would slowly die off because nothing can live without nourishment. Life being things other than microorganisms. They'd eat the rancid nutrients, as they do now for humans eating any variation from the diet I eat (now, I haven't been eating how I do now my whole life), then the bacteria would eventually leave the earth (through the planet breaking and different rocks with various organisms on different rocks flying to various places). Some to places they'd never get used for life, some just to sit in space, some into stars, black holes, supernovas, and some to make more life on a random location where the temperature will eventually be able to sustain the basis of all non microbial life, nutrients. I actually think humans are playing "universe" trying to control the way the universe turns out by controlling how life turns out for them (very boring). Humans not being willing to let the universe work out how it works out, due to a strong addiction to byproducts of the detox microorganisms.

The same principal applies to cooking. When you heat nutrients, they become unusable, or minimally useable. You can keep functioning, but it's less than optimal. So the average person (over the course of a life time) makes constant mistakes that lead to more less than optimal health.

It starts off being born from a human mother not on the diet I eat (yes, I'm sure my diet is the right one). You don't think right to begin with. Then you live your life trying to find a way to make yourself feel optimal. People experiment with alcohol, drugs, junk foods. They develop addictions, brain function suffers, and life style choices that could be used for thriving instead get used for things that are an attempt to get the feeling of thriving.

Eventually, the person gets a disease, some times diseases. They curse God and they die. Some of them realize they are fucking up doing everything wrong. I found what's consistent - that thriving is the easiest and most enjoyable path to take. Which I'm sure animals are always after. The feeling of thriving. Though most will find something (a diet) that they "believe" is it for them, it's the best. They can't thrive any more. It's the situation with SCD'ers, those on the diet I was on before.

Which is why humans spend their entire existence trying to get that feeling. However not through diet. Some try to get the feeling of thriving through bullying. Others drugs. Some alcohol, some excessive sex (however on my diet I can honestly say my sex drive is rediculous). Some with distractions like work, in an attempt to escape from the reality that they can't feel the way so many species living in every environment world wide get. Some with all of the above problems combined...

It's tragic, I call it the human condition. Read my post on STD's if your interested in more info.

I also know humans can sense how much animals are thriving. Which is why so many humans dwell on the thought that they're "strong" like animals like wild lions etc. And being able to sense that is the only thing that keeps humans going through the calamity I call The Primate Condition. I also think they truely believe they think since they'll outlive their animal counterparts in their life time they'll enjoy life more than animals who live to thrive.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:34:09 am by DaBoss88 »
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk