Author Topic: Unusual FOOD  (Read 2749 times)

Offline personman

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Unusual FOOD
« on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:30 am »
I hear that in the orient certain kinds of meat are viable options. The list includes such fare as canine and feline varieties of all sorts and descriptions as well as rodents. Perhaps those in the western world would be better advised to avail themselves of the domesticated fare in place of throwing away societies resources on "pleasure animals", a.k.a 'pets. Just a thought for the environmentally inclined. Why not eat DOGGIES and KITTIES? I hear many a pup is given away and needs a home...why not in the oven? Seriously...if the PC crowd advocates chopping the balls off animals so they can't live a "NATURAL" life propagating their won kind would it not be better to make them into food? Whould this be unhealthy given the diet of most domesticated pets? Let me hear you thoughts(p.s try to keep the moralizing to tolerable levels)...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Unusual FOOD
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 05:15:21 am »
Dogs are served at parties by the Igorots in our country.  They are in big demand around graduation time March and April.

My friend healer started his healing with liver using dog livers 30 to 40 years ago.  He says dog liver works. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 11:57:13 am »
Beware! In US cities, they throw you in jail for THINKING about that stuff! Our list of yes or no food animals often makes no sense, but if you dispatch the wrong animal in the wrong place, you'll be serving some right time.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 12:33:49 pm »
Yeah I never got that one. Let's see, cows, pigs and chickens ok to kill. Pigs can be as smart and affectionate as dogs, but dogs not fair game.

But then it get's even worse. It's ok to kill bats, mice and bugs just for existing in the 'wrong' place.

A friendly spider balancing the bugs in your house, noone is afraid to squash one of them.

Does any of this make sense? No!

All animals should be treated with dignity and respect, including the little mosquito. Kill for food or in self defense, but always do it swiftly, and with gratitude. As long as you're following that basic maxim, I don't see why any animal should not be fair game, as long as they are not someone's family member (aka pet).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:40:31 pm by CitrusHigh »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:19:26 am »
Not sure I would be too keen to eat the meat from the bodies of animals that have spent their lives consuming the low grade overcooked lifeless foods that are typical fare for pets.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 02:47:13 am »
Well, sure, the same rules would apply to cats and dogs that apply to other livestock regarding natural diet.

Offline personman

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 06:47:58 am »
Currently I have had to resort to grain fed meat so my qustion would be whether domesticated animals are not preferable given the pampering they recieve, the old "give away puupies etc"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk