Author Topic: Flies manifesting on rock?  (Read 19069 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Flies manifesting on rock?
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2012, 06:45:33 am »
its best to be careful with all of that zacharia sitchin/annunaki stuff. Alan watt from cuttingthroughthematrix.com says that he was approached by the illuminati on several occasions to push all of the alien stuff which would be prewritten for him and was offered big money as well. He says this is being done to send us on wild goose chases about aliens and make us look crazy to the general public. He says that he knows for sure that sitchin works for the illuminati.

I dont really trust anyone in the patriot community too much but Alan Watt is probably the person I would trust most for many reasons.

Im not saying that theres nothing the this annunaki business, just thats its best not to put too much faith in it.
-----------

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2012, 08:49:32 am »
I've never heard of the Annunaki but it looks like a word lifted from a tribal mythology. Also brings to mind the Scientology creation story.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2012, 09:10:56 am »
L RON was deep into ancient mystery religions and communicating with alien/annunaki/angelic/demonic entities long before he started scientology. His religion is based on all of these things.

Im no fan of scientology but I think the reason they get attacked in the media so much is because of their anti pharmaceutical stance. I mean the catholic church is just as bad.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 12:26:02 pm »
I just remember that alan watt is tthe reason I stopped being a vegetarian. He explained to me its history which always involved religious fanatics and was forced upon subordinate populations to make them more docile and thus better servants. He explained how the culture creators of the time made it cool using hinduism.
-----------

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2012, 12:17:07 am »
[quote author=trollofthedungeon link=topic=6326.msg90780#msg90780 date=1336507997

And yes evolution does mean exactly that survival of the fittest. Have you actually read any Darwin or are you just repeating your schools indoctrination?
[/quote]
all you want to do is play definition games.

Definition of words isn't a game. Fittest means to fit into an environment. Someone with a tendency towards obesity would fit better in an environment of low food availability. Devolution also isn't a biological term since it denotes direction to evolution. Evolution has no direction, there is no better or worse. If the poor stupid people in your examples have more kids then they are fitting better in their environment (which includes government support of them and their children) then successful people are, again "fitting" meaning passing on genetic information.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
-----------

CitrusHigh

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »
Yeah, that was the reason for my disclaimer about Sitchin's work. I'm going from a tracker's perspective here, trying to empathize with the ancients as well as determine what the most likeliest explanation is for the incredible architecture and knowledge they had. Also the timeline for human evolution doesn't make sense at all. By all rights we should be another few million years in the making for our knowledge and present physiology.

The ancient astronauts theory makes way more sense to me, given the big picture, than anything conventional science has told us. I like this timeline explanation...

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/link_solved_timeline.html

In the tablets, the Aunnunaki talk about a father of all things or a creator of all things, who may be mildly involved in a the affairs of his creations. Implying that 'god, the infinite, the ALL, is just as much a mystery to them, though they sound certain of his/it's existence all the same.

I know there's a "infinitely intelligent source field" ie god. I said that this wasn't testable in an earlier post, but what I meant is so far, it's not testable in a scientific manner, but each person can test it out for themselves by practicing the law of attraction. When you personally see too many bizarre coincidences to deny that there's some grand intelligence going on behind the scenes (not really, sort of right out in the open if you pay attention) you will have tested the theory of god for yourself. If there was no god, and everything was just inert dust, these types of coincidences would not be possible. Things would actually be totally random with no design or organization. You wouldn't get signs, synchronicity, and feedback from life.  But that is precisely what we get when we start paying attention and forming our reality instead of just by standing.

I'm listening to the Kybalion right now which really has a lot of great ideas about the nature of the infinite and the universe. If you grew up with the judeo christian child, bully god of the bible as your idea of god, this really helps to break that notion. I've been away from the church for many years now, and I've known for a while that god is much more than the god of the bible, but dwelling and meditating on the true nature of "The ALL" really helps to renovate my idea of god, to a form and definition much more befitting of a being that is literally everything that ever existed or will ever exist.

As far as the ancient astronaut theory being disinformation, I've of course reserved the idea that it's disinfo, you really have to be suspicious of everything you hear of everyone, but from a tracker's point of view, there should be congruence in the track or the 'sign' left behind. So far the congruence leads best to an ancient astronaut explanation IMO. But before I can say that with any firmness, I'll have to look at all the criticisms of Sitchin's translations of the tablets. If he's translating them accurately then there's little doubt in my mind that the Annunaki were from another world and we are their GMO's. But if he fudged the translations, it will take longer to get to the bottom of things.

As long as there is a loving ALL there underneath of everything though, and I believe there is, then in the end everything is OK. We are truly indestructible souls, and the universe (not the traditional notion of universe, but instead truly everything that the ALL has ever manifested) is our playground for learning, experiencing and creating.

EDIT: Comically enough, this is my 777th post, 7 which is a very important number, in this post about synchronicity lol the creator does have a sense of humor, that is for sure!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:52:01 pm by Let'sCopOut »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2012, 10:16:43 am »
Alan says sitchin just lied about his translation and was simply heavily funded into fame.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2012, 11:01:39 am »
and you mean reading the kybalion not listening right?
-----------

CitrusHigh

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2012, 11:11:16 am »
No I'm listening to a reading of it by Josh Reeves.

Yeah, I don't know, gonna take some time to run down what's what with Sitchin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk