Author Topic: Tubal Sterilization Epidemic Extreme Warning, Be Aware!  (Read 2459 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Tubal Sterilization Epidemic Extreme Warning, Be Aware!
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:29:11 am »
Tubal Sterilization Epidemic Extreme Warning, Be Aware! Tubal Reversal in High Demand!

Tubal Ligation or Tubal Sterilization has reached epidemic mass marketing promotions in our country. What woman hasn’t been saturated with the mass marketing lie of this vastly injurious procedure? Oh it is injurious alright, how do you explain being disabled of the ability to reproduce? That by definition is injury. Plus the various VERY REAL side effects encapsulated in what is known as POST TUBAL LIGATION SYNDROME? Bet the pro-tubal ligation marketers didn’t tell you that… falsely marketing tubal sterilization as “SAFE”… big lie!

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/03/18/tubal-sterilization-epidemic-extreme-warning-be-aware-tubal-reversal-in-high-demand/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

Re: Tubal Sterilization Epidemic Extreme Warning, Be Aware!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:39:00 am »
People are just fucked. Cutting off foreskins, clitorises, stuffing silicone in to slices in their bodies, transferring fat from here to there, cutting off pieces of the face and finally sterilizing themselves. What the fuck!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 04:53:50 pm »
For people in the 3rd world, contraception might be difficult to obtain. I can understand why tubal ligation is wanted by so many people there since a woman might not want to have children but her partner might  refuse to use contraception. In India, I note that a man there has banned people in his village from having more than 2 children, the idea being that having fewer children will lead to greater wealth for the parents.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 06:39:51 pm »
That's always the economic argument case.

And the tubal sterilization pushers conveniently LIE straight faced that this procedure is entirely SAFE... it is not... and the side effects should be listed well in advance so that people can make a truly informed choice... instead of being CONNED.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:58:36 am »
the idea being that having fewer children will lead to greater wealth for the parents.

While the health hazards of tubal ligation has been known for a long time, restricting family size is not primarily about assuring greater wealth for the parents. Rather, it is about the size of the urban infrastructure that is sustaining a given population. Urban infrastructure capacity is not a concern in a rural setting. However, urban services, such as potable water, sanitation, transportation, education, health-care delivery, cannot always increase in proportion to unrestrained urban population growth.

I live in an area where this is a big problem. Here is one small example: Schools were built 20 years ago in neighborhoods which had an average family size of, say, 3 children per house. Now, there are three families per house, with an average of 5 children per family. This means that the number of schoolchildren per house has increased five-fold. Schools bring in portable classrooms (trailers) for the overflow of students, but this is still not sufficient.

This is just one aspect of unrestrained urban population growth. I do not think sterilization is the answer... until people decide to reproduce responsibly, this problem will continue.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk