Author Topic: Heavy metals/parasites?  (Read 6791 times)

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
Heavy metals/parasites?
« on: April 15, 2012, 12:40:56 am »
Hey guys,

Didn't know what the RPD answer for heavy metals was.  I think it's an issue for me that i will need to address in the near future if i want to get out of all of this.  Presently doing liver/kidney cleanses.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Heavy metals/parasites?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:15:28 am »
Food-grade hydrogen peroxide and cilantro are the two best protocols for heavy metals.  Pectin fruits also appear to be useful.  Drinking a lot of water will also work.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 11:32:28 am »
How do you use the h202?

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 11:35:11 am »
To get heavy metals out of the body the gentle "natural" way, I would (and actually plan to in the future) definitely try using cilantro. In the Primal Diet, AV recommends making cilantro approximately 5% part of the daily veggie-juice. Others who recommend cilantro in some form are Dietrich Klinghardt and Joseph Mercola (Mercola basically copies most of the Klinghardt's approach to heavy metal "detox" last time I checked).

I don't know about the hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and how it is supposed to benefit a human body. I would prefer to not use it internally in my body. Hydrogen peroxide is an "oxidizer" and I suspect it might have negative effect on internal bacteria in the stomach, and I don't believe it would have any positive long-term effect. Aside from the fact that it is definitely neither "raw" nor "paleo". 8)

Regarding "parasites" - you have to let go of the medical bullshit portraying "parasites" as something bad. "Parasites" actually help clean the body and/or digest food that your body would not be able to digest without the "parasite". Same thing applies to other "popular microbes" - bacteria, fungi, et cetera.  Unless it is man-made in a laboratory, it's not part of a problem, but part of solution.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:49:12 am by RawR »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 11:47:45 am »
That's why I asked, h202 is highly caustic, sounds super sketchy to me.

I like you rawr, I think we're going to get along well!

Highly recommendo parsley/cilantro based juices. I cannot even count how many bunches of those two I've gone through. And they make super potent juices, but you can practically feel the healing.

I don't often juice anymore because I've reached a level of health that I'm thrilled with, but I used to make a few quarts at a time and then drink a few sips here and there throughout the day. They are VERY potent when you use parsley and cilantro as your base, I also included fair amounts of red and/or green cabbage, sweet peppers, celery and any other low sugar/starch veggies I had on hand, as well as small proportions of beets and carrots. I attribute a lot of my healing to these juices! And I was SAD to the max before I went whole foods, and then organic veggies, and then raw meats, and then organic meats and finally pastured, so I'm sure my body was positively laden with crud.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 09:46:10 pm »

I don't know about the hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and how it is supposed to benefit a human body. I would prefer to not use it internally in my body. Hydrogen peroxide is an "oxidizer" and I suspect it might have negative effect on internal bacteria in the stomach, and I don't believe it would have any positive long-term effect. Aside from the fact that it is definitely neither "raw" nor "paleo". 8)

I don't care if it's raw or paleo.  It's an incredibly effective heavy metal cleanse. If someone is extremely sick/dying from heavy metal poisoning, it's probably the fastest way to get the heavy metals out of the body.  It doesn't HAVE to be used long-term, unless the exposure to heavy metals is also ongoing and long-term.  It's a MEDICINE, not a food.

Life isn't as simple as just following  a dogma. ;)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 10:30:50 pm »
You got all defensive but you didn't answer how it is administered, I was asking genuinely. You probably don't drink it straight up or do you?

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 12:02:34 am »
Update: Re-edited a few times as my thoughts evolved/clarified - I'll try to avoid this kind of mass-editing in the future

Ok, let's backtrack a little...

Food-grade hydrogen peroxide

1. What concentration & amount?
2. Taken orally/IV?

By the way - if Joe is also interested in "non-paleo", laboratory-made heavy metal "detox-tools" as well, then yes, there indeed are some chemicals out there that are well researched for the use of chelating (strongly binding & expelling) heavy metals out of the animal/human body.

Some of these include:
  • ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid ([NOT linoleic/linolenic acid])
  • DMPS
  • DMSA
  • EDTA

I haven't heard of any good research / history of successful use / lot of anecdotal evidence that would convince me of H2O2 effectiveness for this kind of thing yet.

However the biggest reason of my doubt is the fact that H2O2 is basically just "Water + 1 Oxygen atom" thus the only benefit I could implicitly see is the potential improvement in "oxygenation" of the body - which usually happens through breathing. How much of this kind of improvement could little H2O2 taken orally/thru IV do, compared to oxygenation through breathing? I don't have a clue...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:20:55 am by RawR »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 10:15:44 am »
I personally know of a guy who had 4 times the lethal limit of lead and arsenic in his body. He took about 20 drops of 35% food-grade H2O2 in a quart or two of water daily for about 18 months.  His heavy metal load dropped by 50% in that time frame.

It has been a well-known heavy metal cleanse in the alternative healthy community for decades.

I have taken it myself for months at a time, and noticed no ill effects.

H2O2 is actually produced in your body.  It's naturally-occurring in your cells.

However, I see no need to use it unless you really have heavy metal poisoning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk