Author Topic: Possible to regrow surgically removed wisdom teeth on RVAF?  (Read 6427 times)

CitrusHigh

Possible to regrow surgically removed wisdom teeth on RVAF?
« on: April 15, 2012, 10:54:45 am »
So I'm lax RVAF since Nov. of 08'. While the vast majority of my food is raw, I don't shun cooked foods, but I try to keep them organic, minimally processed and not too much carbs or sugar by necessity.

Eventually I'll probably be 99% raw but not for now.

I had all of my 'wisdom teeth' removed somewhere around 16-18 yrs of age. But just a couple moments ago, I was feeling around my mouth and noticed two bumps on top gums where there have in the past been indents. I'm a pretty aware person and do awareness exercises on a regular basis, and because learning about, and teaching health is a big part of my life, I'm pretty conscious of what's going on in my body, mind and spirit.

I'm sure most of you that have been around a while have been exposed to claims by Aajonus and those following his diet that they've filled in cavities and more importantly here, regrown whole teeth. Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether or not it's possible to regrow surgically removed wisdom teeth?

Also, I just had a thought, is there anyone who's been on this diet for 2 years or longer who still has their wisdom teeth? Obviously if we grow them naturally, they're meant to be there, and I'm super pissed that I consented to have them removed, so what are they like in someone growing them on an RVAF diet? Thanks!

EDIT: Also, though I would be thrilled if they did regrow, I'm not trying for that, I'm only curious about why I'm felling lumps instead of indents, but please consider all questions and info pertinent, everything included in this post is there for a good reason.

PSS: My diet is mostly grass fed organ meats, liver, tongue and heart.
I also take fermented Cod and Skate liver oil.
I eat the highest quality pastured eggs around (ours, extremely high standards, very little grain, mostly bugs, meat and veggies).
I've also been consuming unprocessed salmon roe regularly from a big order I purchased this summer.
I consumer the richest, fattiest raw dairy and cream from our heritage, 100% grass fed, drug and vaccine-free cows (brown swiss and guernsey) when they are milking.
Get tons of midday sun whenever it's available.
But also eat cooked, organic foods like tacos, hash browns and eggs, some chocolate, pasteurized dairy in my coffee and tea and bits of chocolate here and there.
Also nuts and seeds, cooked and raw.
Raw and cooked, whole coconut, young and mature.
Small amounts of raw honey.
Instinctive veggies and fruits. Veggies sometimes cooked, but mostly raw.
Structured groundwater.
Very little grains.
Lots of different spices, raw and cooked.
Smoke a little ganja, eat a few mushrooms, travel with other natural entheogens when available.
Also forage for a lot of wilds while shepherding our cows, especially bedstraw, dandelion, clover, field cress, garlic mustard, because those are always available during the growing season, and also seasonally berries and tubers, vastly raw.
I also sungaze, thank you raw-al, though I was unwhittingly using the HRM technique full on, when I first moved to the farm in '10, because each evening that there was sun, I'd go down and sit on the beach here on the mississippi and watch the sun set for at least an hour or more. Practically every night, the entire year. And now that I think about it, that was  a time of great healing for me, and I'm sure the physiological and aesthetic aspects were both of cause.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:51:30 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Possible to regrow surgically removed wisdom teeth on RVAF?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:11:24 am »
Great topic! I've been thinking about "teeth regrowth" / "3rd teeth set" a lot lately! ;D ;D

From what I've searched around:

- there indeed are instances of teeth re-growth after they've been pulled out by a dentist
- I've read/heard of this happening for people of various ages - from teenagers to "old" people (even as old as 90)
- these instances are allegedly VERY RARE in "our" / "western" society, however
- according to what AV said in one of interviews with him, in some "primitive" tribes he met it was sort of "normal" that people grew "3rd set" of teeth around 90 years old
- SO it may have A LOT to do with the diet / other living conditions! :P

I would love to hear any more information regarding this especially any occurences of these things on a raw Paleo/Primal type of diets! I too have had my 2 wisdom teeth pulled out by a dentist, and definitely wouldn't mind them coming back. :) Waiting to 90 seems like a long wait though. I need some trick for this, like the "severed finger regrowth" trick. ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:21:40 am by RawR »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 11:29:41 am »
Thanks Rawr! That is some great info, I'm going to read up on this '3rd set of teeth' you're talking about! Much appreciated!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 09:47:37 pm »
People do grow a full or partial 3rd set of  teeth, in some cases, even in Westernized societies. It's rare, but I've heard of it.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 10:06:24 pm »
Listen you start growing teeth when your brain releases certain signal(chemical substance) it's obvious basic logical mechanism.. but it doesn't matter what diet you do unless you have a way to produce that signal you won't re grow shit.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 10:31:59 pm »
Sweet, what is the signal? Or rather is there any way to naturally compel the release of said substance (which is what?)?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 11:51:57 pm »
Probably some combination of hormones or something I aint no weston price but its what my logic tells me... at age 12 we start get broader wider jaws an grow beard all signaled by Testosterone.. and lowering of the Prolactin..

Most people grow teeth 2 times in life first is the "milk" teeth the second are the "real" teeth I believe if we take a group of few growing kids and make certain analyzes based on blood hormone levels and check whats going on in them when the growing teeth phase begin we might discover what hormonal mechanism is responsible for this.. and when we do we can replicate this event with synthetic shit?

http://www.naturalnews.com/030632_teeth_cavities.html

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 10:09:57 am »
Bump, anyone know what wisdom teeth are for and how they develop in a person eating RVAF, ie, have you been on RVAF for a long time and still have your wisdom teeth?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 03:16:25 pm »
Yes, I have wisdom teeth and have been 10 years on the rawpalaeodiet. I think people only have their wisdom teeth removed because their jaws are smaller than they should be, due to poor nutrition in the womb, epigenetics etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 01:52:01 am »
My wisdom teeth started to come in ages ago - but still never finished. Weird huh?

I also filled in some teeth a while back - so know it's possible - and that was before anyone told me it was possible. All I heard around me was fear when it came to cavities even from people that thought most anything was possible. That made me think that the tooth industry was part of the medical fear industry and probably was also bogus. It just made sense to me that a part of our bodies so very essential to our survival would be able to regenerate. The mouth heals so fast in every other way. Later on I found out that teeth have stem cells.

So much that I was told was impossible I later learned is anything but impossible.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 02:15:30 am »
Hmm, CK and others like you have mentioned people getting their teeth to regrow, to the point where fillings fell out. Hasn't happened to me, to the point where I viewed regrowth of teeth as being as likely as being raised from the dead, but given all those reports, I am almost convinced. Maybe my one tooth that has the filling had its root drilled out so it could not regrow?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 02:33:23 am »
I'd imagine that without the root it would be a lot harder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk