Author Topic: Questions about Primal Diet  (Read 30831 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Questions about Primal Diet
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 10:04:34 pm »
Thanks for the praise. However, I didn't set up this forum, that was Craig Bates and GS then took up the reins.

As regards e-books, I don't approve of asking for cash. I am a volunteer on allexperts.com in 2 categories and there is something really uplifting about providing info for free. Now that I finally have a better PC(once its RAM gets fixed) I will improve rawpaleodiet.com to the point where it really appeals to the public more.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline CarnivorousApe

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 09:43:21 am »
The former is a much easier transition for many. Indeed most go the former route rather than the latter.

There was some Iranian sect which was vegan and survived fine because they didn't wash their vegetables much. They raised their vegetables using human manure which contained B12 plus, since they didn't wash the veg much, they also ate insects along with the leaves.

Yes, I heard about iranian guys. Actually used this same argument during my vegan times. I would like to know more about it, searching the internet didn't provide any roots of this story for me. Besides, it is sect, who know how long people stay there or how healthy they are? If you have more information on this, it would be interesting to see.

For me route number one doesn't work, can't tolerate carbs, cause IBS, especially fructose and even most of the raw vegetable. Cooked or fermented are mostly fine. After switching to low carb noticed significant improvement, too short yet to draw conclusions, but cooked fat seems fine, use a lot of rendered lard.

It is individualistic, somebody else might find vegan route easier and somebody can go cold turkey and be just fine.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 08:03:25 pm »
@TylerDurden

I completely agree about how good it feels to help others without anything in return, but I really think that if you could quit your day job (where do you work now?) and put all your time/effort into commercializing raw paleo, you could reach a much wider audience through proper marketing. You could always provide basic info for free like a free starter ebook with all essential material. I really think having a wider presence online would save even more lives. As long as you're not overcharging or selling supplements etc, I don't think there is any problem charging reasonable rates for books. I would buy 10-20 copies of your book in a heartbeat if it is full of convincing and solid info, with scientific references etc. Or even donate to you if I receive the book for free. I want to donate to this forum as well, I'll contact GS about it.

Is there any way to donate to you Tyler? I completely understand that you are not looking to amass a fortune, but if you could promote this diet for a living, you could be saving a lot more people. What do you think?
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 08:39:48 pm »
In order to be a diet guru one requires a lot of charisma and great social skills. I am somewhat low in both categories so I know my limits. Besides, it's a slippery slope. All the diet gurus I've come across have ended up with ingenious ways of grabbing more money such as via rather needless newsletters or supplements or expensive "consultations" etc. I'll start with rawpaleodiet.com, though, and do a bit of updating each weekend, as I've neglected that a lot up till now.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2016, 11:26:55 am »
I tried getting my medical records. Couldnt find anything.

What I did find out is that doctors are only required to keep medical records for 7 years. Good luck finding a doctor who even does that.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk