Author Topic: Tapeworm cysts  (Read 5161 times)

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Tapeworm cysts
« on: April 24, 2012, 02:04:16 am »
I took out the last deer liver from the freezer and found what looks like tapeworm cysts.  There was one on the surface and found 2 more just below the surface.  Those were easy to spot because the liver was still frozen.  I found another one when I was about to eat it.  The cysts should be all dead by now but I discarded them anyway.

The deers all came from UP Michigan.

I will post a picture of it when I get home.  Bon appetit.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Tapeworm cysts
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 05:36:03 am »
Here it is.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 07:01:35 am »
you could freeze it for 2 weeks.

ive had tapeworms early last year and got rid of them with a herbal dewormer regimen for 30 days.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 07:33:42 am »
Were the deer in pristine wilderness or on the margins of farmland/civilization?

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 09:24:14 am »
it was mixed wild/farm area.  my understanding is this is completely normal especially for older animals.  younger ones may not have them at all.  other than these cysts the liver looked healthy and tasted awesome, sweet and crunchy.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 09:30:43 am »
And the deer is older?

I ask because if they're eating a lot of grains, then that alone would throw the rumen off kilter and if they're GMO's, they're being shown to do damage to the liver and kidneys so that was my angle.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 10:33:34 am »
deers were definitely eating corn from local farms, most likely gmo, during corn season.  but the rest of the year i would suspect their diet would be more natural.  in any way, i did not notice any damage whatsoever to liver and kidneys in all 4 deers, 2 young and 2 older.  all tasted good to me, better than grass-fed beef.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 12:46:50 am »
Great post YS, the picture is very clear.
    That had been frozen and you threw it out, but what about the meat that "tasted good", was it from a different animal, was it a different piece of the same liver. I know parasites aren't supposed to hurt the young RAF people who never cheat and aren't sick anymore, but I have doubts about how well I would fare if I ingested worms. I'm not living in fear, but I would like to know more about your experience.
Did you taste and enjoy any part of the animal that is suspect?
Did anything else tip you off? A different smell, or look of the whole animal. Did you butcher it yourself? Did you eat any of it fresh and what was that like? Have you noticed any evidence of parasite in you since?
     I ate some pig and my back and shoulders were itchy for months. I haven't made myself eat raw pig since. I know it is all or mostly in my head but I just can't. I feel like honoring that is the fastest way through it. Fear and judgement runs deep  -\
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:41:31 am by TylerDurden »
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 02:22:30 am »
I butchered it myself.  Besides the visual signs in the liver there was no other evidence.  The meat looked and tasted totally normal.  There might have been more cysts in the lungs but I did not look closely.  The meat and all organs have been frozen for at least two months.  I did not eat any of the parts fresh.  I do not notice any difference in taste between fresh and frozen.  So frozen suits me just fine.  So far I do not have any evidence of parasite infection.

GS and Tyler had a pleasure of hosting them.  You might want to read their experiences.  Just search for it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk