Author Topic: Hi I'm New!  (Read 2736 times)

Offline makin8

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi I'm New!
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:25:44 pm »
Hello everyone, just introducing myself here.

I stumbled across this forum while researching further into the Paleo diet and I think it might be a great opportunity for me to gain a clearer understanding, and see other peoples first hand experiences.

I am a 26 year old female and have been eating "cooked" paleo for just over a year now and am getting very motivated to start exploring it further into the raw side.  My reasons are similar to others who have posted here- health being a key one, to continue to increase my energy and fitness levels and to just be even better with the things that I am choosing to put into my body!

I look forward to exploring this forum some more, it looks like a solid community.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hi I'm New!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:58:58 pm »
Welcome to the forum! Do read the "Info for Newbies" section (the link is just under the link to the general discussions forum)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:34:52 pm »
Welcome makin8
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 12:34:56 am »
Welcome!
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 08:55:36 am »
Howdy!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk