Author Topic: Germ theory and biofilms in ya grill  (Read 4658 times)

CitrusHigh

Germ theory and biofilms in ya grill
« on: May 17, 2012, 07:32:50 pm »
So my newly identified mission in life is to kill germ theory. I've realized that it's pretty much the root of all 'evil', money, you're free to go now, we've apprehended the real culprit, sorry for the confusion.

Think of a world without disease and sickness, which is what the concept of 'germ theory' brings. Instead of nurturing our systems with real, raw, living foods, we try to manhandle them and beat them in to submission with all sorts of poisons and butchery. Do you know how much nicer it is to live free from health issues? It's INSANE, and no problem seems to big when you're feeling like a million bucks, and have the energy and the drive to affect change. If we could get everyone feeling good, and stop producing birth defects, then so MANY of societies issues would vanish. Then at least, we could focus on residual problems, which are actual problems, instead of wasting so much energy on needless suffering. Savvy?

So, I'll be offering more and more of that kind of info as it's now my top priority. Actively and passively, I'll be working to kill this tired old theory for as long as I'm alive, hopefully you'll help, since you know it's (at least mostly) bunk. Learn about germ theory, understand, intimately why science came to accept it, and what it's weaknesses are (there are many since it is by nature, wrong).

Here is a website on biofilms, a concept apparently not yet discussed on this forum. They attack germ theory because of it's artificiality and abstraction from conditions of the real world. But then they try to sell you probiotics/biofilm stuffs, so, like everything you come across, keep the good, leave the rest.

http://quorumbiofilm.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47:qmodernq-medicine-and-germ-theory&catid=34:demo-articles

Here's an excerpt that nails it....

"Why are so many clinically apparent infections "culture negative"?  How does this square with the germ theory?  Are we missing something?

We are.

Germ theory is dead, or should be. Today's microbiological studies are based on biological concepts not often exist in reality. The model of the single, freely floating, individually functioning microbe suspended in a test tube or grown in a Petri dish is an artificial lab construct poorly applicable to the actual patient. Indeed, results from these standard assays may  be clinically irrelevant. This is because almost all bacteria exist in often complex, poly- microbial ecological systems called biofilm communities. These communities behave very differently from the simplistic test tube model. Thought to be a good diagnostic and therapeutic tool, the traditional MIC actually gives no useful information on the majority of human infections since MIC's are incapable of looking at biofilms."

Offline SaintAndScholar

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Germ theory and biofilms in ya grill
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:52:25 pm »
So my newly identified mission in life is to kill germ theory. I've realized that it's pretty much the root of all 'evil', money, you're free to go now, we've apprehended the real culprit, sorry for the confusion.

Think of a world without disease and sickness, which is what the concept of 'germ theory' brings. Instead of nurturing our systems with real, raw, living foods, we try to manhandle them and beat them in to submission with all sorts of poisons and butchery. Do you know how much nicer it is to live free from health issues?

Seriously though, do you literally know what you're talking about ?
It says in your signature that "all of my chronic issues".I am male so i would never attempt to describe being a female, so why do you,a sickling, speak about health ?

Germs are everywhere, and they are our friends.There are more microbial cells in my body than there are actual Human cells.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:12:31 pm »
lol, are you stoned? Because you just kind of repeated my point!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 01:58:50 pm »
I agree with you Let'sCopOut - its not about the microbes themselves but the environment they are given to live in and whether this promotes them to do things useful, or at least harmless for the host (us), or does it allow them to party hard with their symbiotic mates and leave a huge mess for our bodies to try to cope with.

To continue being narcissistic and harp on about myself, I have been sold lots of potions  to wipe out  the 'bad' yeast and 'probiotics' to replace it with 'good' bacteria. The truth is that, unless I have taken antibiotics recently, all of these different microbes are always going to be inside my body. There is no way that killing the 'badies' is possible, and anyway when they are in balance they are not bad. There is also no way that taking probiotics is going to increase the numbers of 'goodies' - since they were already present in my guts and can multiply a million fold in almost no time. So it must be the microbes environment that is creating the imbalance, plus the feedback created by the dominant microbes excretions - yeasts prefer & create slightly acid. If I want them to live in a balanced healthy way then I need to give them a healthy environment to live in - by eating natural foods that we have all evolved with over millions of years. 

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 07:22:40 pm »
Hey Miker, found free thought did ya! Good for you!

__

A biofilm is an aggregate of microorganisms in which cells adhere to each other on a surface. These adherent cells are frequently embedded within a self-produced matrix of extracellular polymeric substance (EPS). Biofilm EPS, which is also referred to as slime (although not everything described as slime is a biofilm), is a polymeric conglomeration generally composed of extracellular DNA, proteins, and polysaccharides. Biofilms may form on living or non-living surfaces and can be prevalent in natural, industrial and hospital settings.[1][2] The microbial cells growing in a biofilm are physiologically distinct from planktonic cells of the same organism, which, by contrast, are single-cells that may float or swim in a liquid medium.

Microbes form a biofilm in response to many factors, which may include cellular recognition of specific or non-specific attachment sites on a surface, nutritional cues, or in some cases, by exposure of planktonic cells to sub-inhibitory concentrations of antibiotics.[3][4] When a cell switches to the biofilm mode of growth, it undergoes a phenotypic shift in behavior in which large suites of genes are differentially regulated.[5]

-Wikipedia

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »
From http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/germ5.php

Today's mainstream medicine is governed by consent of opinions rather than hard scientific evidence. This is the reason why false and fraudulent teachings can survive even though the truth has been known for a long time. There are basically three dogmas that are still adhered to: ......

The first and probably most disastrous error...that all microbes and bacteria have only one form (Monomorphism). This was also taught by Louis Pasteur. This teaching was opposed to the teaching of Antoine Béchamp who, roughly at the same time, could demonstrate that microbes can alter their form and appear as different germs (pleomorphism).

The second major error originates from William Harvey who stated in 1651 (!!) that the cell is the smallest unit of life. This statement can be easily understood considering the very limited magnification and resolution of the microscopes of his time.

The third error came again from Pasteur who claimed that the blood is sterile, a piece of nonsense still taught by modern bacteriologists. A look through a high power darkfield microscope quickly disproves this theory (provided one wants to see).

Pasteur had the talent of teaching the biggest nonsense and of making people believe it. It is now well known that he even falsified the results of his research when it did not show the results he wanted. He was also quite ready to plagiarize the results of others. "

But I strongly recommend you read the rest of the web page, fascinating stuff, sure to learn something new!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 12:11:03 am »
I disagree that probiotics are useless. Most indeed are. That is because they either provide far too little bacteria, which is pointless since the stomach-acids destroy most of the bacteria, anyway, or because the bacteria they provide aren't the right ones. "High-meat" is the only really valid probiotic and is scientifically proven:-

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/66840.php

Many RPDers have found that their mood/energy-levels/concentration rose after eating "high-meat". It is, of course, only recommended for those who've already gotten used to the taste of fresh, raw meats. When you think  about it, wild animals routinely eat rotting fruit and rotting meat all the time, so it's not natural to always eat fresh, raw foods.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 05:08:34 am »
One point is that high meat would be much more than just probiotics because this food will already be partly digested and it is providing the perfect home for the decomposition microbes who have already moved in and made themselves comfortable, so when it gets into your guts they will have the perfect environment to flourish. So far I've cracked a raw egg in my mouth and blended raw seafood into smoothies, so it may take a while to work through to high meat - I'll try some organic grass fed beef as a next step : )

Pleomorphism makes perfect sense - the world is too varied for an organism to only have one 'act' to follow, these microbes will be communicating with each other to decide how to function together to exploit their current environment. Since the simplistic science of germs and genes was proposed there has been many discoveries: epigenetics - where creatures can actually pass on modifications to the expression of their own DNA to their offspring; the DNA from vegetables has been found to cross the our intestinal wall and continue to be active creating proteins inside our bodies; some gut parasites have been found to be calming on the intestines and can be used to treat allergies; gut bacteria have been found to migrate up the gut nerve to the brain to trigger Parkinson's disease... Evolution of higher animals is now proposed to be mostly gene swapping and symbioses with other creates - so the genes for the formation of the mammal placenta came from a virus; our mitochondria are microbes that became tightly integrated with our cells and pass on their own genetic information to their offspring...

New research even suggests that some cancers are another form of pleomorphism, where some of the bodies cells decide that they are not being well treated by the body community and they are better off going it alone. The New Scientist magazine reports that there is a chemical signal in our bodies that tells our cells to work together, and when this is lacking the cells revert back to single celled organism mode. These scientists found that they could insert an individual cancer cell into a healthy community and it became healthy, and a healthy cell placed in a cancer community became cancerous!

Also the book 'microbes and man' says when microbes get under heavy stress they start to make proteins from the 'junk' DNA between genes and over millions of different attempts some of the proteins may turn out useful to the current threat, so for example an organism could get lucky and generate an enzyme to deactivate an antibiotic.

Interesting stuff...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 09:46:35 pm »
Miker, fascinating stuff. That would totally  make sense in regards to cancer. Everything in nature is striving towards balance, so it would make complete sense for cells to 'decide' that if the current environment is out of balance (toxic for example) that they should try to bust out! Thank you, as always for your recommendos!

http://www.amazon.com/The-dream-lie-Louis-Pasteur/dp/0646195417

http://www.whale.to/a/b/pearson.html
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:45:12 pm by Thoth »

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 04:04:31 am »
I believe in the germ theory of health, where the health of my personal germ communities is a key contributor to my overall health  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk