Author Topic: pain in lower back and tenderness in testicles  (Read 6318 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
pain in lower back and tenderness in testicles
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:01:59 am »
Have any of the men on this site have had any experience with lower back pain and pain in the testicles(tenderness).Sorry ladies!
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: pain in lower back and tenderness in testicles
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:04:02 am »
Had lower back pain all the time pre-rpd diet. This got solved within 4 months of going rawpalaeo and cutting out all raw dairy from my diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 05:07:36 am »
tyler,you are a wealth of information!Thank you
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 06:11:51 am »
probably your adrenal glands or your kidneys
stop stressing out!
have you checked out marksdailyapple.com yet? i think its a great place to start in transitioning from a standard american diet to a more paleo style diet...you can opt to eat your meat raw when you are feeling up to it :)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 07:00:48 am »
Have any of the men on this site have had any experience with lower back pain and pain in the testicles(tenderness).Sorry ladies!
First of all are you eating raw foods exclusively?

I had lower back issues with pasteurized milk. Not with raw milk. (Everyone is different.)

Do you have difficulty urinating, ie. ready to go and it takes forever to flow and when you figure you are finished and put it away, and walk away, you realize, you had only just begun?
Cheers
Al

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 07:02:52 am »
I was actually there earlier looking at the difference between suet and tallow.But will go back to check out the rest of the website,thanks jessica.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:23 am »
Well raw-al,i was fell off getting back on the horse.As far as urinating ive have the sensation of going for about 5 to 7 seconds before going,then sometimes when im finishing a get a slight sensation in my lower back.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 07:10:04 am »
Could i be needing some kind of organ cleansing?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 07:41:23 am »
Well raw-al,i was fell off getting back on the horse.As far as urinating ive have the sensation of going for about 5 to 7 seconds before going,then sometimes when im finishing a get a slight sensation in my lower back.
Not sure exactly what you mean but I will explain my question.

The prostate is a doughnut shaped ring around the tube that you urinate out through. (urethra) It's purpose is to put a solution into the urethra, just before you ejaculate, so the sperm which is acidic, doesn't burn your urethra and I think it may be a lubricant also. Funnily enough it is almost like the fuel injectors on a jet engine.

When the prostate gets aggravated by urine left in the bladder too long, (holding your piss) or consuming liquids which seem to aggravate it (in my case pasteurized milk) the prostate gets aggravated and enlarges. When it enlarges it squeezes the urethra so it becomes harder to urinate. Eventually it gets cancerous and the current logic is to have it removed which is one he** of a not nice thing.

It's almost as if you are trying to urinate, but nothing comes out for awhile. You can tell somebody has an enlarged prostate at a urinal. The guy shows up, stands there forever, then finally a little leak and then nothing. I know because I been there.  ;D The pain in your lower back may be just your bladder still holding urine. It likes to be empty.

Anyways if this is your issue, join the parade, as it is inevitable in most adult males at some point............ if they eat a SAD diet.

So ditch the cooked stuff. Be careful what you drink. Try giving up your favourite beverage for say a month or two to see if anything changes. Ditch soft drinks period. Ditch fruit juices at least for a month till you know it's not related. Then tend to be acidic and usually contain sugar.

There are a multitude of other things to try, but I had no luck with them.

Believe me you don't want this to get worse. The horror stories are true.

Mine is now a benign enlarged prostate (BEP)

There is a test you can get done, but it is controversial at best. It is called PSA or 'prostate specific antigen' and I would not trust it. Forget the test, it's all in your diet.
Cheers
Al

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 07:50:28 am »
ive taken a psa test and it came back okay,but like you said you cant really trust that either.

thanks

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »
I always get a sore lower back when by bowel microbes get out of balance and my body gets too acidic. It goes away if I eat a diet of mainly non-starchy vegetables (raw and steamed). If I have got too acid then drinking a teaspoon of baking soda in a large glass of water on an empty stomach helps heaps. I have one tender testicule which I'm told has varicose veins but don't know about how to improve it... though raw seems to be good at healing most things - I had a very large wooden splinter stuck under the skin in my wrist for 15 years as the doctors said it was safer to leave it there, then after eating raw fruit & veg for a few weeks a bubble of water formed around it and it suddenly just popped out : )

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 08:52:43 pm »
I heard something regarding baking soda,ill give it a try,thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk