Author Topic: liver  (Read 9606 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
liver
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:57:46 am »
can a liver cleanse rev up your energy level?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
Re: liver
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 07:48:23 am »
massively man.  If your liver is clogged up, not much will be working right.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:28 am »
Good Stuff! Have to give it a whirl this week.I heard that to soften possible liver stones it is wise to drink apple juice a few days prior to the liver flush?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 09:13:58 pm »
Here is what you do.

-get some chanca piedra herbal tincture and take morning and night for at least a week
-eat lots of apples, beats, dandelion, radishes, egg yolk, high raw foods
-go easy on the fat the last few days before the flush
-light eating day before flush, maybe do a coffee enema
-day of flush 1 tbsp ACV/half a lemon in a little water 3 times before 2 pm
-day of flush eat light not past 2pm
-while doing flush use a rag with warm apple cider vinegar.  this encourages more stones to pass

Watch the stones come out =)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:45 pm »
Thanks joe!I do have a few questions.What is Chanca piedra?Where can i get some? ACV?Use a rag with warm apple cider vinegar,where? lol

Offline stoneforest

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 12:59:09 am »
Given a history of diabetes I wouldn't do apple nor any other juice.  IMO a high fat raw  diet wouold slowly help detoxify the liver by reversing the fatty liver nd clearing the biliary system simultaneously.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 01:11:10 am »
Given a history of diabetes I wouldn't do apple nor any other juice.  IMO a high fat raw  diet wouold slowly help detoxify the liver by reversing the fatty liver nd clearing the biliary system simultaneously.

I was going to write what stone wrote! Also adding the suggestion of milk thistle herb. Research that one Rhino - amazing herb to support and heal and cleanse the liver without adding sugars.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 02:19:23 am »
Thanks Dor and Stone

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:15 am »
as a person who has suffered from overwhelming my liver(and pancreas) i wouldnt recommend high fat, i would recommend moderate fat, and getting a lot of your fats from egg yolks, high quality meats and seafoods, as well as eating raw liver.  avoid at all costs seed and nut oils.  milk thistle seed would be the only seed recommended to take in supplement form and not as a large source of calories.  take vitamin c supplements, eat three complete meals a day and stop before you are full as to not overwhelm your system.  take enzymes to help digest your food and to take a load off of your pancreas, gallbladder and liver while they heal.  get plenty of sleep, make SURE you are sleeping between the hours of 2am and 6am...

if you feel pain in the gallbladder or liver with meals take a swig of apple cider vinegar and slow down or stop eating

i am convinced egg yolks are one of the healthiest sources of fat and all kinds of nutrients for the liver

for you i would look for a good source of zinc and chromium, perhaps even in supplemental form, to help with the blood sugar issues

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 03:06:54 am »
what type of enzymes do you suggest?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 03:09:48 am »
jarro-zymes or pancreatin by source naturals is what i take, but different types might work better for you.  you might also consider taking garlic or a garlic supplement.  raw garlic can cause A LOT of gas in some, but the sulphur is good to heal and clean the liver and blood

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 03:24:36 am »
BR sorry to butt in on your post.
Jessica do you eat raw garlic? SAS convinced me to eat raw onion. I always had terrible stomach upset, and unbearable breath, but it was not as bad this time. I've been eating whole onions all week, with no pain and less than expected bad breath. I recently tested positive for fatty liver disease.  From what you said I'm considering the garlic too. Please tell me more. I really hate the bad breath part. It even seems to stink out my pores. Any cures?
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 03:50:15 am »
The trick Adora is to make something yummy with the garlic and offer it to everyone else too so no one notices the breath. ;)

Rhino - what Jessica says about sulfur containing foods is really good. The sulfur can make the fat water soluble without having to go to the liver and take a big load off the liver. What Jessica said about only eating really good raw fats I totally agree with and of course not doing more fat that you feel your liver can handle too. With an overwhelmed liver I would do just enough fats to keep my brain and nervous system well enough fed and give the liver a break - so again - I agree with Jessica. If you have access to good raw eggs from chickens that are allowed to forage and not fed soy or gmo foods - then eggs really are one of the easiest of all raw fats for many to digest and use, even people that are very frail and can digest not much else.

I'm saying all this because sometimes when  couple people think and say the same thing it might make more of impression.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 05:04:57 am »
No problem adora,Youre grabbing knowledge,so its cool.Besides your the first preson on this forum,who took me by the hand and showed me many things,thanks.Jessica and dor i have a question.If eggs are considered organic,does that mean that the layers of those eggs were allowed to forage on earthworms,insects,etc?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 06:26:19 am »
adora:  sometimes i can eat red onions like apples, sometimes if i have a clove of garlic i get the worst farts ever...its just depends on how clean and healthy my body is at the time and how quickly i am digesting and eliminating.  onions are great because they have quercitin in them which is an anti-histamine and i think raw ones have vitamin c but you would have to look that up, theyre sure taste tho! as for the smell.........? you got me i have no idea

blackrhino...where do you live? perhaps you can find a local farm/back yard coop to purchase eggs from and ask them if they are allowed to forage.  organic(especially from grocery stores) just means the hens eat organic grains, and free range/pastured means they have the chance to go outside, but they most likely dont and the pasture might not be so lush, it might just be a dirt/chicken poo lot...

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 07:07:08 am »
jessica,i live in nj,there are local farmers that sell eggs alongside the road,i could check there put who would really be truthful these days,most people would lie just to make a sell.I guess there would be places that would follow strict guidelines of pasture foraging chickens.Just have to find them.Thanks Jess

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:06 am »
http://www.eatwild.com/products/newjersey.html

here is a list of farms some of which have eggs
you might also check localharvest.com

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 09:40:11 am »
Thanks jess

Offline stoneforest

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 10:53:53 am »
I myself still mentally struggle with what foods to eat .  but at the end of the day, I feel that this is all an experiment for each one of us and knowing what works best for u is trial and error. I agree with some of the great teachers we have on this website and feel that keeping a simple diet for at least a few weeks is best and then introduce  other foods slowly.  I'm not specifically saying a mono diet is best to start out with.

I also believe raw onions and garlic may be a bit rough for some people. To me, it just doesnt seem very instinctive to have sought after these foods in their raw form.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 10:29:47 pm »
Chanca Piedra is a herb from the amazon nicknamed "stone-breaker."  I use this to simultaneously soften gallstones as well as kidney stones.  A lot of people use it to break down kidney stones.  I agree to watch the sugar.  You can take mini shots of Apple Cider Vinegar for the same effect without the sugar.  The apple cider vinegar warm rag goes over the liver area (right side under ribcage) during the flush to encourage more stones out.  I agree with everybody else's recommendations on diet and what not, but in my case, things didn't really get moving without a good flush or two.  No animal in nature needs to do liver flushing.  Humans don't live in nature anymore.  A lot of us grew up eating pizza and mcdonalds, and mountain dew.  Our systems get very gunked up and its hard to get it unstuck without some pretty intense procedures.  Just always trust your instincts and don't do anything your not ready for.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 10:45:01 pm »
I hear you joe,theres 12 of us so,, we lived in survival mode,not thinking about the quality of food,but making sure bellies were full.Ive never done a liver cleanse before,any cleanse for that matter,but im sure i could benefit extremely from the advise given. Thanks joe for explaining that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk