Author Topic: Help needed for RPD-wannabe from Singapore!  (Read 3801 times)

Offline keith

• Forager
    • View Profile
Help needed for RPD-wannabe from Singapore!
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:54:28 pm »
Hi, I'm Keith and I want to start on a 100% Raw Paleo Diet to clear off my eczema.

From what I'd gathered from this forum, it's important to get good sources for your meat. My woe is that I couldn't find a lot of cheap, good meat sources in where I reside (Singapore)! Any RPDer from Singapore can tell me where to get cheap and good raw meat sources?

I'd share a few which I'd found:
Fassler Gourmet for sashimi-grade fishes
Huber's butchery and QB food Trading for grass-fed beef

I can't find one that sells kidneys, livers and other internal organs though. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Side note:
I frequently suffers from bouts of eczema and common flu. I'm inspired by letsdoiteczema, http://naturescureforeczemaallergies.weebly.com/index.html, and started on the healing protocol (coffee enema, uropathy internal + external, sun bathing) he put on his blogs. I've been on these for three weeks and I'm glad to say I've get rid of flu and other minor ailments almost completely. 50% of my eczema itch and rashes had cleared up but the dryness is there. I'm hoping that by going full Raw Paleo Diet, my eczema will clear up entirely. Wish me luck!  :D

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed for RPD-wannabe from Singapore!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 05:56:14 am »
For eczema I'd recommend lots of vitamin D and fatty fish, and reducing the carbs in the diet.  Sunbathe as much as you can, and maybe even try a liquid vitamin D supplement.  Eczema is usually related to a vitamin D deficiency.  You should also try some fermented foods, to help repopulate your gut with healthy bacteria. Fermented meat/fish are especially good for this.

Offline Igla

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed for RPD-wannabe from Singapore!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 06:32:43 pm »
I'm from Singapore too. Hit me up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk