Author Topic: digestion of carbs,protein and fats  (Read 4766 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
digestion of carbs,protein and fats
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:06 am »
Does digestion of carbs,fat and protein help your body expel body fat?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
Re: digestion of carbs,protein and fats
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:45:19 am »
"Fat" if you mean the excess weight that most American's carry around, is mainly just excess of stored energy.  This "energy" comes from eating too many things your body either

A. can't break down
B. doesn't need

If you put too much fuel in the engine it floods it.  If you feed your body what it needs to run the "fat" will melt off you effortlessly.

-good quality fats (raw eggs, avocados, raw olive oil, coconut oil, bone marrow, some raw nuts)
-high quality vitamins/minerals/enzymes from fruits and vegetables
-good quality proteins (eggs, fish, rare or raw meats, im still not convinced everything needs to be 100% raw)

Basically it.  Just moderate and balance everything to how you feel.  Some people need more fat/protein. Some need more carbs.  Just cut out the grains, potatoes, beans, fried foods, heavy cooked foods and exercise and a little strength training and stuff should melt off pretty fast

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:39 am »
yes excess weight,thanks joe
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 09:42:56 am »
Rhino - just want to say that with the diabetes, as long as you are still in a diabetic pattern you might not get the same results as others as fast with regard to weight. Don't let that deter you. You have an extra challenge that you have as your first goal before the weight. Getting your blood sugars stable and your pancreas all healed up is the main target - falling into your ideal weight will happen naturally in it's own time as your health improves. Gotta have your priorities in order. Health first, weight second. If you find a way to get skinny fast and it doesn't improve your health -- not a good choice.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 09:52:19 am »
That would also be true,with regards to building muscle?

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:55:31 am »
i agree with dorothy.  keep learning and applying what you know. make the best decisions that you can and you will find your health. i've seen determined people in your situation accomplish this, so i believe you can too. little by little you can feel better and better. just let it happen that way with confidence.  you gotta let the anxiety and negative stuff go, they're no help :)

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 09:56:08 am »
ps whose tattoo is that?

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:03 am »
Thanks Ioanna,
Im really stuggling with the anxiety of losing the weight.As you can see in my journal i came down pretty good,but know im almost back to where i started and i hate it.Im going to wrok real hard to conquer the diabetes first and heal.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:51 am »
Oh,the tattoo is mine.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 08:28:00 pm »
Yea i agree with dorothy also.  The weight is more a side-effect.  Healing the body is top priority.  Honestly, some people are naturally heavier or lighter.  It is possible to be carrying a few extra pounds and be healthy.  As for me, i am pretty trim but i was very sick.  There is always a natural point your body is trying to move towards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk