Author Topic: letsdoiteczema's Experiments  (Read 25552 times)

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
letsdoiteczema's Experiments
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:32:20 pm »
Firstly, I have to say a big big BIG thank you to everyone contributing in this forum, and for the founders of this forum. You people have seriously saved my life.

I am 90%+ sure that if I hadn't stumbled upon Raw Paleo through GoodSamaritan's website and then found this forum, I would have been dead probably a couple months ago. The severity and incredible agony of full body eczema rashes, nearly 0 quality of life would have pushed me to consider suicide as the only way out of hell.

I have learned so much from reading threads here the past few months, and I wanted to start documenting my experiments and experiences to hopefully give back in a way to this forum, and of course, to keep track of what I'm doing myself as well.

Symptoms:
  • severe depression, PTSD, occasional extreme fatigue since ~2-3 weeks ago
  • rough, dry, occasionally itchy skin on face, neck, behind knees
;
  • Stopped daily coffee enemas ~1 week ago after members here detailed the dangers of it stripping the colon of gut flora etc. Using fresh urine retention enemas to heal, repair gut and keep daily bowel movements. Went 2 days without BM after stopping coffee enemas and got desperate - didn't want to reabsorb toxins and overburden weak liver, decided to use urine enemas - hopefully not as damaging as water/coffee enemas.
  • Very Low Carb (VLC) experiment day 1: 2 meals in total. 1st meal: (all raw) mix of lamb tenderloin, wild-caught salmon, grass-fed beef tenderloin, beef bone marrow. 2nd meal: mix of similar meats, didn't desire fats so didn't eat any. No strong craving for fruit so didn't eat any.
  • No shampoo since ~2 weeks ago, was already no soap for most of my life (fortunately!)
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: letsdoiteczema's Experiments
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:48:57 pm »
1. VLC experiment turned into 3 days of Zero-Carb - 2 meals a day of (all grass-fed, organic, except for grain-fed chicken) bone marrow, beef tenderloin, lamb tenderloin, chicken meat; organ-meats - lamb kidneys, chicken livers (all I have access to right now). Tried to eat as much fat as I could without forcing myself, around 4-5 pieces of bone marrow a day.

2. Bad symptoms:
Crushing depression yesterday - teary-eyed a few times during the day, cried a bit. Had to use spring water enema to clear out bowels after 2 days, minimize risk of absorbing toxins.
Slightly weeping, painful eczema rash appeared under my left armpit. Used external uropathy to accelerate healing - after applying before going to bed, next morning weeping ceases and wounds are not painful to touch anymore.

3. Trying to get as much direct strong sunshine as possible: 1-2 hours a day. Noticed a while ago that I don't sunburn anymore. Aajonus mentions this in his book - eating raw fats forms protective layer of fat on skin, and people eating his diet for a 1-2 months are more resistant to sunburn.

4. Good symptoms:
Dry, itchy, rough, slightly red rashes on face, neck has obvious improvement; skin feels smoother, rotating neck no longer feels uncomfortable (before it felt like whole neck was covered with dried glue, skin would stretch very uncomfortably when trying to turn neck).
Possible reasons for improvement: members here mentioned that carbs (especially very sweet carbs I used to love eating before on omnivorous, e.g. very ripe bananas, feed the bad fungus, bacteria in gut. Zero-carb diet meant that bad bacteria was starved.

5. Experiment with activated charcoal (2nd day with 2 capsules per day) Brand: Nature's Way Charcoal Activated. Hopefully absorbs toxins from body. I'm guessing Zero-carb diet doesn't seem to absorb and transport toxins very well (very little excretion)

6. Experiment with eating 4 bananas this morning, along with 2 charcoal capsules opened and mixed with spring water. This is to hopefully absorb the toxic bile contents from my coffee enema this morning - I figured I was going to have to do water or urine enemas daily to stimulate bowel movement, might as well do it with coffee sometimes to help liver dump toxins. Not planning on doing daily coffee enemas, maybe once a few days, depending on symptoms.

7. Drinking high quality (hopefully) spring water from "Natural Springs Australia Hong Kong" since 2 days ago. Seems to hydrate a LOT better than my normal boiled tap water filtered with a 4-cylinder water filter.

8. Zero-carb seems to be doing pretty well for me, not much cravings for sweet fruits. 4 banana meal this morning tasted very different than before, sweetness almost seemed a bit repulsive and tasted a slight bitterness. Maybe we aren't supposed to eat sweet fruits afterall?!

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 09:50:15 pm »
1. First time with "high" meat:
- decided to try high meat 3-4 days ago and continued to eat a little piece daily now, making sure to air the jars daily thoroughly and mixing the meat.
- nearly completely eradicated my crushing/suicidal depressive thoughts and crying spells; I'm much more positive/happy now. Don't know if this is from placebo effects from reading about all the miracles of high meat here, but I'm pretty sure it's both mental and physical (replenishing gut flora).
- 1st taste of high meat from 1 month old beef strips stored outside refrigerator in avg temperatures of ~20-25 Celsius: extremely acidic, strong smell; tried to chew it for several times but in the end had to use water to swallow it (technique learned from TylerDurden!)
- took a few attempts of opening the jar, closing it and going back to the computer to read about high meat before I had the  courage to try it
- act of opening the jar, using a fork to put the piece of stinky meat into my mouth felt like I was in a dream. I could feel the adrenaline pulsing through my veins, felt slightly light-headed, and actions were almost entirely automatic and without conscious thought
- huge surge in positive thoughts and mood observed after one day

2. Continued with VLC diet experiment and Activated Charcoal capsules from "Nature's Way". So far, incredible benefits:
- Face, neck itching, minor rashes are a lot smoother.
- Eating a lot of coconut meat from the freezer: tastes absolutely heavenly. Coconut has become my favorite food now, before it used to be Movenpick Vanilla ice cream! Back when I didn't have a clue about healthy eating.
- ate 2 organic oranges today after abstaining from sweet fruit for a while, they tasted amazing.

3. Realized more good symptoms from ~6 months of RPD diet:
- great flexibility. I have never been able to touch my toes standing with straight legs my whole life, now it is so easy that apart from touching my toes, my nose can touch my knees with my legs fully straight. I admit that it still hurts, but at least I'm able to do it.
- almost never fart. Used to fart all the time at home, or had to hold in gas when in public to avoid embarrassment (that was very hard to do!). I still sometimes pass gas about once or twice in bed at night, but it is very little and short - a sign that digestion has massively improved. Indigestion causes a lot of gas. One time of farting in the past took on average ~2-3 seconds for all the gas to come out.
- much stronger, thicker nails
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:08:32 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 12:44:06 am »
Amazing high meat testimony.

Commercial probiotics didn't do that for you?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 12:30:16 pm »
Amazing high meat testimony.

Commercial probiotics didn't do that for you?

Hey Edwin, glad to hear from you. I think I forgot to mention above that my no-shampoo experiment was inspired by you. It is still ongoing and my hair feels so great now! No itching even if I don't have time to wash hair in 24 hours, unlike before.

The high meat experience, I will probably remember for the rest of my life. I think the dream-like state was because my mind was going through so many conflicts with past social conditioning, blowing through thousands of mental barriers in a few seconds of time. I would have never done it without reading testimonials of it here.

I have ordered the best-rated, best-selling probiotic brands on iHerb.com - around ~10 different brands. I tried opening capsules, mixing in water, drinking immediately; tried letting them ferment in coconut water for 1-2 days then drinking.

Can't say whether these commercial probiotics have had an effect on me in the past, but they didn't help at all in my recent depressive episodes. High meat's effect was so strong, I haven't had a crying spell since the 1st day I tried high meat. No stomach pain, cramping or any other food poisoning symptoms as well. I can't quite believe it myself!

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 09:05:02 am »
Coffee enemas. I know the man who makes it DAILY for the last 6 yrs (sometimes twice a day). He has cured the prostate cancer by raw meat (once in two days, nothing more) and Gerson's enemas. But, he adds salt to the coffee (I do the same when use it during the week water fasting). It prevents toxins to go back to blood stream.
All the best with yr way to fix the problems.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 09:10:44 am »
The healer vander gaditano adds turmeric to his coffee enema formula.

His method is 3 holdings is considered 1 set.

He usually does 3 sets a day for the very sick.

I would only use coffee enemas when they are needed in a crisis.

Egg yolk liver flushes or similar fat and citrus combinations in the morning are good for maintenance.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 06:14:31 pm »
1. Trying to stop daily coffee enemas and replacing with either pure spring water or fresh urine enemas. Decided to do daily water or urine enemas in the morning to prevent toxins from staying in gut too long. Without enemas, even circular massaging or improvised form of nauli kriya yoga stomach muscle rolling exercise does not stimulate bowel movement.

2. Wondering how long it will take gut to shrink in size to adapt to VLC or LC raw paleo? Some Low-carbing members here say that a lifetime of high fiber foods has stretched (or damaged) the gut to an enlarged size. VLC or LC diet with much less bulk means gut takes longer to 'fill up' with bulk before excretion. Supposedly, over time the gut should shrink back to its normal size and daily excretion will happen. How many years will this take?

3. Some symptoms I keep forgetting to mention:
- Rashes and pimples forming on eyebrow area has caused 80% loss of eyebrow hair. Only have a small chunk left on my right eyebrow. Left eyebrow is totally gone! Oh well, it'll grow back. Eyebrows are the least of my worries now. Health is #1!
- Only places that have minor rashes (face, neck, inside of elbow, behind knees) are places where steroid / immunosuppressant eczema ointments have been applied for 3-4 years. Aajonus mentions that old symptoms will re-appear when the body is detoxing pharmaceutical drugs.
- Still have dry chapped lower lips

4. Lasting beneficial effects of high meat
- Stopped taking daily strip of high meat because I am no longer feeling depressed. Excellent and stable mood - always happy, always finding something to laugh at.
- Will only start daily dose of high meat again if depression comes back. Reason: high meat seems to have caused some minor detox reactions (minor itchy rashes) on skin inside elbow and behind knees.

5. Want to start with some moderately intense short bursts of exercises again

6. Eating lots of raw bone marrow fats after waking up and during the day to stimulate bile production. Hopefully this is similar to the effects of coffee enemas.

7. Reducing internal uropathy dosage to a few drops of fresh urine mixed with large cup of water daily.

8. Probably leaning more towards LC: eating a couple chunks of durian, coconut everyday. Limiting sweet fruits (e.g. apples, oranges) to 1 or 2 day.

9. Opening my window more often to allow fresh air to dilute the toxic VOCs released from furniture indoors.

10. Such joy it is to shower without pain and stinging.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:16:08 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 06:35:54 pm »
>> 2. Wondering how long it will take gut to shrink in size to adapt to VLC or LC raw paleo? Some Low-carbing members here say that a lifetime of high fiber foods has stretched (or damaged) the gut to an enlarged size. VLC or LC diet with much less bulk means gut takes longer to 'fill up' with bulk before excretion. Supposedly, over time the gut should shrink back to its normal size and daily excretion will happen. How many years will this take?

--------

Probably 60 to 90 days with barefootherbalistmh.com LBB capsules.  Check it out.  It worked for me and worked for my 10 year old boy.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 07:16:56 pm »
Probably 60 to 90 days with barefootherbalistmh.com LBB capsules.  Check it out.  It worked for me and worked for my 10 year old boy.

Wow, that was so quick. Thanks a lot, will check them out right now.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 10:15:10 pm »
1. After stopping high meat for a couple days, decided to take a few strips again to try and help with constipation.

- emailed Barefoot Herbalist MH, couldn't find how to place an order on the website...replied back that they didn't ship to "China", told them "Hong Kong SAR" is normally a different country, awaiting reply.
- if cannot get LBB capsules, will try herbal laxatives from iHerb.com with similar ingredients. (LBB pdf file attached)
- continue doing daily spring water/urine enema. Risk damaging E. Coli bacteria in gut (Aajonus claims) but don't want to re-absorb toxins. Hope high meat will help repopulate bacteria washed out by enemas.

2. Experimenting with dried clay + activated charcoal to absorb as much toxins as possible. Brand is "ZeoForce" from iHerb.com. Bought this quite a while ago.

- Eating dirt may protect against pathogens and toxins http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/June11/Geophagy.html

3. Continuing benefits from VLC:
- less pimples on area below eyes and back of head

4. Some detox symptoms:
- rough, rarely itchy eczema patches appearing on inside of elbow and behind knees

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 04:14:58 pm »
1. Sleeping a lot better past few nights. Not waking up anymore at ~2am to 4am.

- In the past couple months, waking up at ~2 a.m. to 4 a.m. was expected with moderately itchy rashes.
Reason: liver detox time is around 3 a.m., toxins dumped came out through my skin in the form of itchy rashes. Indicated that my liver is weak. Sleeping through the night now may mean that my liver is strengthening.
- Had to use TCM plastic cupping to suck the toxic liquid from itchy parts of skin before going back to sleep. Highly recommend this anti-itching method, only problem might be the dark purple/black/blue bruises left behind after cupping. I do cupping on forehead, side of face (near ears), chin, neck, shoulder area.
- The incredible RPD diet has reduced the "blackness" of my cupping bruises by 95%. Now, only a faint hint of redness is left after pretty intense cupping for ~10 minutes. Possible reasons: 1) The "blackness" after cupping is due to the masses of toxins under the skin pulled out by the cupping. 2) Much less "blackness" means a great reduction in toxins.
- Still sleeping from ~11pm to 10am or 12pm the next day - too much sleep!
- Doing moderately intense exercise in the morning but still feeling tired throughout the day

2. Other improvements:
- Great reduction in scalp pimples on back of head
- Smoother skin behind knees

Strange symptoms - good or bad?
- Some hair in the front of my head has turned light brown (I have black hair), is this a possible sign of detox (toxins coming out from hair changing their color?) I've heard of people having hair analysis done for heavy metals/toxins etc.

3. External application of ZeoForce clay on itchy patches
- mixed with couple drops of water to form thick paste to apply on skin
- dries up in 15 minutes and need to re-apply drops of water and mix clay
- incredibly effective in reducing redness and itchiness

4. Continuing with Low-carb experiment after experiencing very good results
- eat nearly no sweet fruits at all, have a bunch of ripe bananas peeled and stored in the freezer!
- only fruit are durians and coconut meat
- no sweet cravings at all

5. Stopped activated charcoal, using only ZeoForce clay internally - couple times a day before meals
- TylerDurden mentioned that Activated Charcoal is cooked and it bothered his stomach - he is very sensitive to cooked food and experiences severe stomach pain after eating any cooked animal food.
- Need to check whether clay is raw or cooked, especially for my brand ZeoForce

6. Eating thumb-size strips of "high meat" every other day to prevent itchy skin detoxes
- on a day I ate double the usual amount of high meat (to try and help with constipation), ended up getting moderately itchy detox reactions on my minor rash areas (side of face, inside of elbow, behind knee).
- Possible reason: high bacterial count from high meat accelerated detox of toxins in body
- used TCM cupping to stop itching and a lot of toxic liquid was sucked out of itchy areas (luckily I have this powerful anti-itching method, or else I would have had trouble sleeping that night)

7. Ordered "Christopher's Lower Bowel Balance Formula", instead of Barefoot Herbalist MH's LBB capsules
- $38 shipping for $50 of Barefoot's 550 count LBB capsules! too expensive shipping
- Barefoot's LBB capsules is a remake of Dr. Christopher's LBB formula, with a slight difference in cayenne and olive leaf ingredients, so Christopher's formula should be good enough (overall 5-star rating from iHerb.com)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:30:34 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 08:35:31 am »
All charcoal is cooked.
Your mileage may vary between charcoal and clay.
Why not try both?

We have charcoal at home as stand by for any poisoning.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 11:34:20 am »
- $38 shipping for $50 of Barefoot's 550 count LBB capsules! too expensive shipping

Correction: $38 USD shipping to Hong Kong for $70 USD of Barefoot Herbalist MH's 550 count LBB capsules

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 05:09:55 pm »
All charcoal is cooked.
Your mileage may vary between charcoal and clay.
Why not try both?

We have charcoal at home as stand by for any poisoning.

Thanks GoodSamaritan, I think I need a more systematic way of self-experimentation, similar to some senior members here like Lex Rooker. (I still need to read Lex's journal)

1 week of activated charcoal experiment  had no noticeable effect on my body, but clay ("ZeoForce" brand) clearly improved the minor rashes. For now, I might stick with clay.

I am aware that I am not giving enough time in experimentation to observe more definite, consistent effects, and I will try and work on this.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 04:03:27 pm »
1. Experimented with Swallowing unchewable connective tissue in grass-fed meat for 1 day

- Negative effects: increased itchiness, redness, inflammation of minor rashes on face, neck, behind knee, insides of elbows; very minor weeping of eczema rashes on insides of elbows.
- Possible reasons: most obvious reason is that my body is having trouble digesting the tough tissue. Indigestion = toxins created = toxins trying to escape through skin rashes.
- Before this experiment, I used to always spit out the unchewable tough tissue because it was hard to swallow. A big cause of eczema is a poor digestive system and I was afraid I would not be able to digest the tough tissue.
- Read discussions here about how some members "bolt" the tough white connective tissue bits.
- Some claim that the connective tissue is digested well, they didn't see it coming out the other end in BMs (maybe so for people with strong digestion)
- Reverting back to old way of spitting out tough unchewable parts of meat after these negative effects.

2. Using "ZeoForce" clay and Activated Charcoal at the same time internally to absorb accumulated toxins in gut.

- Not using Charcoal externally (mixed with few drops of water to form thick paste) anymore. Previous experiment results: does provide relief to itchy rashes when applied, but is very hard to wash off; if charcoal is left on rash longer than couple hours, it will trigger more itchiness.
- Using clay externally (mixed with few drops of water to form thick paste) on parts of slightly itchy rashes that feel "tight" with slightly stinging sensations, especially when sweating (my guess is the toxins coming out through the skin) - provides great relief.
- Read about Activated Charcoal poultice usage online
- Read Curezone liver jaundice testimony of using Activated Charcoal poultice on liver area http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1510088 Definitely going to try Charcoal poultices on liver area later when I have time.
- Thinking: coffee enema vs Charcoal poultice? which is more effective? leaning more towards charcoal - directly absorb toxins out from liver, rather than having it dump toxic bile into small intestines to risk re-absorption of toxins. No caffeine (known toxin) absorption as well with charcoal (big plus).
- Plan to buy bulk cheap amounts of Activated Charcoal on iHerb.com (discount code: "SOR844" for $5 off your 1st order)

3. Mixed results with "Christopher's Lower Bowel Balance Formula"

- Used it for ~5-7 days
- First ~2 days, took recommended dosage on bottle of 2 capsules 3 times daily (6 caps in total) - not enough for bowel movement (BM), used water enema daily to prevent re-absorption of toxins
- next ~2 days, upped dosage to around 10-15 capsules daily, spread throughout the day, taken along with meals. Success! Had normal BM in morning after waking up in morning, circular massaging of large intestine, then squatting on toilet triggered perfect BM with ideal moisture and shape (like a banana)

- next ~2 days, no BM even after circular massaging of large intestine or squatting, had to use daily water enema
- Possible Reasons: did not eat enough - not enough bulk, only ate 1 big meal of raw meat/fat during lunch time, small meal of 1-2 pieces of fruit at night - did not feel hungry or desire to eat more meat/fat

- decided to take LBB capsules during & after meals because if taken on empty stomach, will feel slight burning sensation (most probably due to cayenne ingredient). Don't know whether this is going to kill good gut flora or not? (like how garlic or other hot spices kill good flora along with bad) but 2 thumb-sized chunks of high meat daily should replenish enough flora, so not too worried.

4. Still sleeping for nearly 12 hours a day, with is a bit annoying but may be a good sign that my body is healing through sleep. Aajonus says that body heals most during sleep, so maybe my body needs 12 hours of sleep temporarily.

5. Feel great compassion for people (especially women) who are afraid of sunlight and avoid it.
- The people that are easily sunburned are lacking raw fats (from Aajonus) on their skin that protect it from sunlight.
- (My idea) The people that get spots, freckles, brown patches on skin from sunlight means their body is so unhealthy that it can't even receive one of the healthiest things in the world - sunlight. Or alternatively, the sunlight is causing their skin to detox - toxins coming out in brown spots.
- Not sure whether I mentioned this before, but I never get sunburned anymore, even after 2-3 hours under scorching direct 12pm-3pm sunlight. I used to get sunburned in about 1 hour under intense direct sun.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:14:05 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »
Coffee enemas. I know the man who makes it DAILY for the last 6 yrs (sometimes twice a day). He has cured the prostate cancer by raw meat (once in two days, nothing more) and Gerson's enemas. But, he adds salt to the coffee (I do the same when use it during the week water fasting). It prevents toxins to go back to blood stream.
All the best with yr way to fix the problems.

@RomanK

Sorry I forgot to reply to your message. Thank you for sharing your experience of a cancer cure. Raw Paleo is so much more powerful than vegan diets (like Gerson's). I wonder when there will be a Westernized healer using Raw Paleo to cure "incurable" illnesses like cancer. He/she who uses Raw Paleo will achieve amazing results. Actually, what am I talking about, Aajonus Vonderplanitz is already doing this. But he's not mainstream and popular enough. I hope he has a documentary made about him soon like Charlotte Gerson, who has appeared in many documentaries.

I know why he hasn't appeared in documentaries. "Raw meat" in America is way too controversial. Low-fat vegan diet is the mainstream thing in America, what a shame.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 09:51:49 pm »
>> 4. Still sleeping for nearly 12 hours a day, with is a bit annoying but may be a good sign that my body is healing through sleep. Aajonus says that body heals most during sleep, so maybe my body needs 12 hours of sleep temporarily.

I agree with Aajonus on this point.  But another point to look into is sleep apnea.  There is a great interview at http://www.oneradionetwork.com/dental-healing/carol-vander-stoep-how-oral-health-influences-and-reflects-overall-wellbeing-may-10-2012/

If you can optimize your breathing and maybe sleeping position, you may heal faster and even need less sleep.

There are breathing exercises out there that can optimize breathing.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 02:20:43 pm »
I agree with Aajonus on this point.  But another point to look into is sleep apnea.  There is a great interview at http://www.oneradionetwork.com/dental-healing/carol-vander-stoep-how-oral-health-influences-and-reflects-overall-wellbeing-may-10-2012/

If you can optimize your breathing and maybe sleeping position, you may heal faster and even need less sleep.

There are breathing exercises out there that can optimize breathing.

Thank you GS for your always prompt and helpful responses.

1. I have ditched my pillow ~a month ago after reading about the toxic chemicals evaporated from the foam. I have slept much better this way with much less itching on my face/neck.

- Took 2-3 days for my neck/head to get used to sleeping without a pillow, but after this it felt pretty normal.
- I also have 3 pieces of 'therapeutic' magnets (size = half of iPhone) I put under my bed sheets. I figured it wouldn't do any harm even though it may be useless, so I continue to use it.
- Magnets were bought from a craniosacral / chiropractic / magnet therapy place one family friend recommended me to ~3 years ago.

2. I'm imitating the way you mix lemon juice / honey with water.

- I mix the juice of one whole lemon in big jars (approx. ~3 cups) of spring water, haven't used the "Raw" honey from iHerb yet, as I don't trust that it is really raw.
- Seems to help with quenching thirst. I used to get very very thirsty before I sleep or very occasionally during the night (1am-5am) and have to wake up to drink 2 cups of water, only to find 10 mins later that it didn't satisfy my thirst.

3. I do practice deep breathing exercises before I sleep at night, I find it very useful to relax my mind and ease into sleep mode.

- Also this - http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice/yogarelaxation.asp Very very useful to relax muscles all over body.

It is a little annoying that I always find myself forgetting to write something down in my journal because too many things are going on! haha. I wanted to write about lemon water thing a while ago.

Thank you for your recommendations and I will look into that interview link. But it seems like just getting on top of RPD discussions is a never-ending task! Oh well, life is about continuous and never-ending learning right?  :P and learning about RPD from discussions here are always so fascinating!

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 05:37:53 pm »
1. Stopped daily high meat dose of 2 strips for 5 days, will only eat again if needed

- Reason: detox symptoms a bit too strong with daily high meat
- Symptoms: rashes behind knees, insides of elbows had a bloated, swollen, rough, dry feeling (toxins coming out from skin), a little bit of weeping, more pimples on cheeks and T-area of face. Itch was starting to bother my sleep, and I woke up with minor weepy wounds inside elbows and behind knees due to unconscious scratching.
- Why I knew it was the high meat? after stopping for 2 days, rashes immediately improved significantly.
- After 5 days of no high meat: no weeping, no bloated, swollen feeling, roughness reduced 50%, itching 100% gone
- Will only consider taking high meat again if needed (for depression etc.)
- Depression is still 100% gone even after stopping high meat. Aajonus mentions one dose of high meat can cure depression for a couple weeks or even months (depends). Mood is very stable and positive.

2. 1 coffee enema of 2 cups taken in mornings (1 quart = 4 cups)

- Purpose is to reduce the minor weeping and uncomfortable rashes on face, insides of elbows, behind knees, groin area.
- Activated Charcoal capsules taken 15 minutes before coffee enema to prevent re-absorption of toxic bile. Small amount of food eaten before enema
- Coffee enema concentration used: 12 measuring tablespoons of ground organic coffee beans, boiled/simmered for 20 minutes with 6 cups of water. Water added after simmering to a total of 6 cups of coffee liquid. Make sure to filter ground coffee solids before putting into enema bag. Coffee solids may get stuck in enema tube and is hard to wash out with water.
- Coffee enemas in the morning doesn't interfere with sleep at night. I make sure I don't do it later than 3pm.

3. Continue to take double dose (10-12 capsules) of Christopher's LBB formula with meals daily

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 05:56:10 pm »
1. Skin has worsened inside elbows, behind knees, groin area, right armpit, bottom of right ear: moderate itching, slight weeping, slight sensations of tightness and swelling on skin.

- Possible reasons:
- Allergic / bad reaction to "Christopher's LBB formula", have been taking a lot of it (possibly the very irritating cayenne ingredient - can feel slight burning/hot feeling in stomach if taken on empty stomach)
- Worry that cayenne kills good gut flora, have taken one thumb-sized high meat today to replenish
- Detoxing from 100% LC RPD diet? Aajonus says drug detox results in resurgence of old skin symptoms (rashes). Slight pain on right wrist and lower left neck may mean body is detoxing; cannot be sure though.

What to do?
- Stopping LBB formula for 2 weeks, see if symptoms subside.
- Have been using internal uropathy all along since start of RPD journey 6 months ago, but have greatly reduced dosage recently to a couple teaspoons of urine mixed with large cup of water in the morning - purpose is to cure/stop allergic reactions from food (theory: antibodies created by body from allergic reactions are present in urine, ingesting it again greatly reduces allergic reaction) very basic and oversimplified explanation, for more info please download 100% free ebooks / PDF files on my site
- Have been using TCM cupping on my forehead, chin, face, neck, knee areas to relieve itching (very effective). Downside is purple bruises on forehead...
- Continue to use daily 1 cup spring water enema to stimulate and clear bowels to prevent re-absorption of toxins

2. Symptoms that I keep forgetting to mention:
- Moderately chapped lips on lower lip, upper lip has healed 95% since going on RPD; have had bad chapped/cracked lips since a young child. I hated drinking water when I was a child. I'm pretty sure I had constipation at the time but I couldn't remember. All I recall are the painful and slightly bloody bowel movements (due to hard sharp poop) that made me hate going #2 in the bathroom.
- Occasional bumps the size of index finger nail under armpits. Sometimes painful, sometimes not. [Graphic language] sometimes discharge (yellow with a bit of blood) can be squeezed out through small skin opening; sometimes no opening to squeeze anything out
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:19:42 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 02:36:13 pm »
1. Worsening rashes these 2 days
- 99% sure it is detox after eating 100% raw VLC for ..... a while (need to check back when I first started)
- rashes appearing more in groin, below belly button, insides of elbows, behind knee areas
- bottom line for me: will eat cooked food to slow down detox if it bothers with my sleep
- yesterday night and the night before, I woke up at ~1am-2am with severely itchy, weeping groin, inside elbow, armpit areas. Haven't felt so much itch, pain and discomfort in a long time. Extremely uncomfortable, slightly painful feeling when two sides of weeping skin touch each other in groin area.
- last night 2am: took 2 cups of coffee enema after waking up; baked 5 strips of beef jerky in 120 degrees Celsius and ate them to slow down detox; applied external uropathy (quite painful, burned weeping areas, but stopped 90% of itch after application)
- searched RPDforum with "slow detox" keywords; learned that Aajonus recommends cooked starch to slow detox; read other members' experiences of worsening detox symptoms if not stopped
- took another 2 cups coffee enema 11am today, then ate 3 ping pong sized inorganic potatoes boiled (cooked starch) to further slow detox
- will buy organic sweet potatoes to cook and eat today
- groin area hasn't itched in a long time, but remember applying lots of steroid ointment 4-5 years back on groin area - it's coming back out in the form of drug detox
- so so grateful to have forum to read about others' similar experiences

2. Continuing internal use of Activated Charcoal and ZeoForce clay

- Aajonus mentions mixing clay in water, letting it sit for 5 days; claims clay becomes 3 times more effective - will try
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:23:52 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 09:20:31 pm »
1. Instant sleepiness after eating 1/2 palm (hand) size of organic sweet potato

- had to take a nap of ~2 hours

2. Rashes

- itch reduced by 99% after eating cooked starch (organic sweet potato)
- rashes no longer weeping
- tight, swollen, slightly stinging/burning feeling of rashes 99% gone
- can feel pimples starting to form behind knees; haven't experienced this in nearly 6 months

3. TCM cupping extremely effective for reducing itching by sucking out toxic blood and fluid in itchy areas (e.g. behind knees)

- hopefully tonight I won't be tormented by intensely itching/weeping rashes and can sleep through the night
- will have Activated Charcoal capsules and coffee (stored in fridge) prepared for fast detoxing if itches come back

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 09:49:25 pm »
1. It hit me! It hit me hard! - Used too much activated charcoal / clay sped up detox too much

- I'm excited that I've possibly found the cause of my very intense and nearly unbearable detox reactions these couple of days
- In the past 2-3 weeks, I've probably taken ~3 Charcoal capsules opened & mixed with water several times a day, totaling ~10-12 caps a day; along with clay mixed with water
- These powerful toxin absorbing substances + LC RPD sucked up too many toxins in my gut, and gave a big signal to my body to start dumping huge amounts of toxins (drugs, steroid, immunosuppresant ointments) through my skin - resulting in the rapid appearance of old rashes

What to do?
- Experiment with stopping Activated Charcoal and Clay for 1 week
- Will continue to eat organic sweet potato to slow down detox until itching from rashes is gone
- Ate 2 hand-sized pieces of organic sweet potato today, itching is 99% gone

2. Coffee enema didn't interfere with sleep this time?

- Last night I went to bed at 10pm, and fell asleep despite small itches on elbow rashes
- Woke up at 12:30am due to intensifying itches, took Charcoal caps and then did coffee enema
- Was afraid that caffeine would interfere with my sleep. but slept surprisingly well through the night, but woke up at 12 noon (body is probably tired from suffering from intense detox reactions)

3. Cheaper grass-fed sources

- Excited to have found even cheaper grass-fed beef from Hong Kong online meat retailer. Brand is "Silver Fern Farms", NZ-based firm

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 10:11:01 pm »
1. Detox symptoms 99% gone

- Last night 2am - 4am: Woke up with slightly weeping, moderately itchy rashes, pretty bad tightness and stinging of rashes (could not straighten legs properly without discomfort and stinging)
- Surprised to find that 4 cups of coffee enemas split into 2 holdings of 15 mins each did not interfere with my sleep afterwards
- Hit and misaligned my spine last night when I lay down on a TCM plastic cup on my bed accidentally (it was dark). I could feel the crack in my spine, and the spot felt sore afterwards.
- Did 2 holdings of 2 cup coffee enemas after waking up with slightly stinging, weeping, uncomfortable rashes. Started to worry after rashes continued to itch even after 4 cups of coffee enema.
- Misalignment caused strange symptoms: increased irritability (couldn't sit still, uncomfortable chest feeling), increased heartbeat rate, depressive thoughts, and of course persistent redness, itchiness of rashes
- Went to famous Chinese chiropractor / bone-setter to fix spine; 70% of my spine was cracking during adjustments (hadn't gone to any bone-setter in nearly 1 year)
- Nearly instant disappearance of strange symptoms after re-alignment of spine - must have been the pinched nerves in the misalignments screwing with my body
- Couple hours after spinal adjustment: itching, redness of rashes noticeably reduced

- Ate 2 big organic sweet potatoes today to slow down detox; very noticeable increase in thirst after eating cooked foods
- Ate only 1/2 portion of usual raw meat (wild salmon, grass-fed beef, grass-fed lamb) and raw fat (raw grass-fed marrow)

- Haven't eaten high meat for around a week, still feel great mentally
- Completely stopping Charcoal and Clay internal use except 3 Charcoal capsules before coffee enemas to prevent re-absorption of toxins

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk