Author Topic: weird sensation at night  (Read 12831 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
weird sensation at night
« on: June 15, 2012, 03:22:13 am »
last night i woke up in the middle of the night with the distinct idea and feeling that there was a tapeworm in my throat.............?! anyone ever felt this before, or dealt with tapeworms?

CitrusHigh

Re: weird sensation at night
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 04:34:02 am »
My pup has them right now, I consider myself of pretty strong constitution, but if I don't control my thoughts/breathing while I'm handling the little guys I'll start feeling a bit queezy. They just undulate in such a weird way, truly strange creatures!

No, I haven't had them myself, that I know of (though there's time yet! lol) but I would think a week or two with daily raw garlic cloves would kick them out pretty fast, if not, you already know about GFSE, so that's an option.

That's icky though, squirmy feelings inside the body are unsettling, yuck!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:32:16 am »
Jessica, I knew someone with a tapeworm many many moons ago who told me that people with tapeworms - their eyes stay too dilated. That's how you can know.

She said she got hers out by fasting for awhile (don't remember how long) and then sat in a tub of MILK! The tapeworm came out to eat.

Is that mega creepy or what?  -v

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 11:41:09 am »
omg!!!  :o 
that's brilliant though  ;D  i'm afraid to ask, but how big are they?

jessica, td will likely chime in, but you might find something in his journal.  i don't remember when it was, what the parasite was or what he took so i'm no help whatsoever!  but he wrote about it in his journal and whatever he took worked.  maybe use the search option?  gs too?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 02:14:37 pm »
She said she got hers out by ... sat in a tub of MILK! The tapeworm came out to eat.

A friend wrote that in a forum a while back. I didn't think I had worms, but I figured I'd try it. Bathed in milk. Nothing came out. Oh well, I guess that's good.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 03:46:40 pm »
I had tapeworms and kicked them out with www.humaworm.com

My experience with tapeworms is I could feel them crawling out of my butt.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 12:53:55 am »
    A friend wrote that in a forum a while back. I didn't think I had worms, but I figured I'd try it. Bathed in milk. Nothing came out. Oh well, I guess that's good.

The fasting before hand was the most important part because it caused starvation first. Only then would the worm exit.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 03:35:59 am »
In the Essence Gospel of Peace Jesus is said to have expelled tape worm with long fasting and warm milk too
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 05:40:46 am »
yeah i remember reading about the milk thing quite a while ago, i imagine that would feel horrendous!  im just going to keep an eye out for other symptoms, that was just too weird, thanks for the link though GS, if i feel its necessary i will definitely be purchasing some humaworm, those ingredients are legit:)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 07:50:04 am »
Yeah - the fasting and milk thing I didn't think would be the best option.  ;)

But seriously - have someone hold a flashlight to your eyes and see if they dilate normally.

You could also do gentle food things for awhile like garlic, ginger etc.

Good luck!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 02:59:57 am »
the past few nights i have had something (not a turd) thrashing around in my guts.  its definitely a different sensation then gas bubbling around or a poo passing through, i have also had these little pinching feelings that kinda hurt/tickle from the inside.  i really do think there is some critter in there so i just now ordered humaworm.  kinda bummed its friday and hope they have a chance to ship it out today.  ill try an keep a log of the experience.

goodsamaritan can you tell me did you take the humaworm in the capsule or mix it into a liquid?     

CitrusHigh

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:14:46 am »
Are you eating any raw garlic and/or GFSE J? I know those are your go to's I'm just wondering if you are not finding them of benefit?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 04:48:46 am »
garlic scapes and garlic powder but its really hard to find any good quality fresh garlic here.  i think the first harvest is coming up soon though.  i dont have any straight gfse but i do have some left over caprilic acid+garlic extract+paudarco+gfse that i used to help clear out some nasty yeasts or something, i have started taking again today and will take it until the humaworm arrives.  might help explain all these weird hot feelings in my feet, weird twitches and also joint pains i have been having?  i have read that tapeworms cause a lot of ammonia in the system and i am really sensitive to accumulated toxins, i think i have what would be considered a leaky gut, if i dont poo a few times a day i am a pretty grumpy and sore girl :( everything is getting better slowly though, and i know because my whole out look, habits and lifestyle are moderating themselves that its for real and long term

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 04:54:32 am »
Can you eat garlic scapes raw or do you have to cook them. I just looked up "scapes" because my leeks made some. They say that leek scapes taste a lot like asparagus. Do garlic scapes taste like garlic and have the same healing properties?

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 02:30:55 am »
I had scapes raw this week. They're a bit chewy, but much milder than a clove. I ate 2, alone then it was too hot --- Same bad breath problem as with onion though -[   I have tried eating mint, oregano, dill, cheese, and brushing. But my breath is bad for about 24hrs. I've been eating a couple of times a week onion and a bit of garlic close to a month now, I digest them well, finally, but the smell bugs me, so I'm going to quit the experiment  if I can't figure that part out in a couple more weeks. Thing is I crave them now, so I believe they are benefitting me
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 06:29:01 am »
When I want raw garlic for medicinal purposes (meaning not strictly culinary) I'll do one of two things...follow jessica's advice and crush it. Then I cut it in to pieces small enough and round enough to swallow whole.

OR

I make a small salad, even just the size of a cup, crush the garlic gently to burst the cells a bit, then mince, then add whatever other veggies and toppings I want, usually lettuce, arugula, olive oil, ACV, maybe a wee bit of minced ginger, etc

I don't know if this helps with the breath thing, but worth a try at least!

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 10:06:17 am »
I haven't tried ginger, oil, or acv. Will get back to you
 Thanks
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 11:13:24 am »
adora, i haven't been keeping up here so forgive me if say something really dumb!.. but i've got a great garlic idea... mixed with avocado, jalapeƱo (if you like?), lime juice, onion, cilantro, maybe a few tomatoes makes a really good dip for cucumbers!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 10:22:06 am »
dorothy i have never tired to eat leek scapes because i have never had leeks go to flower before eating them.  are the stems hollow? if so i would imagine they would taste more like chives then garlic scapes.  garlic scapes are like eating fresh green garlic, juicy and kinda sweet but spicey

adora, onions and garlic have a ton of good things in them for you, vitamin c, potassium, sulphur, quercitin, when you eat them do you eat a ton at once?  for a while i was eating a lot but when i think i am at my limit of some of whatever they have they just get super spicy in my face, like make my eyes want to pop out, and the flavor doesnt leave my mouth and also is very pungent in my sweat.  right now i am eating a lot of garlic powder and the scapes and there is no trace of the flavor in my mouth, sometimes my sweat smells a little garlicy but not much compared to how much i eat so i feel like i am still lacking whatever i am craving from them

on a weird side note i have been reading all this curezone about parasites and found it interesting that a lot of the worms tend to cause anemia and other deficiencies.  i get horrible anemic if i dont eat a shit ton of liver, like to the point of passing out.  so its kind of a catch 22, if i do the parasite cleanse and shit out a ton of liver flukes am i still going to want to eat raw liver? of course i will want to, its delicious icecream to me in this 100 degree weather, but would it be wise, or is cooked liver an adequate supply of iron?

just want the stuff to arrive already.  my health is really improving in the interim.  i have been eating the same thing breakfast, lunch and dinner for two months at least, my self induced blood sugar problems are going away, my energy is coming back, skin is clear, great digestion, only two real panic/anxiety attacks, one because i ate lots of honey and y energy just went into self destruct mode.  but its pretty much 3 carrots, lettuce, chunk of meat, liver and fat of choice(egg yolks, fish oil) with some spices and kelp/salt mix.  sometimes ill have jicama, sometimes a little corn, sometimes ill skip the liver, and usually dinner has no protein, also been having about 1-2 tbsp of gelatin a day which has really done away with the pain in my knees and hips...it was so bad at night i could not adjust to alleviate it, it just radiated, but so far since starting the gelatin it hasnt flared up

have felt some weird pinching and some squirming these past few days.

also want to note that i have ammenorhea for 4-5 years and read a story about parasites being in the ovaries!  would be awesome if thats the case for me or if this helped in any way.....

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 10:32:02 am »
I had scapes raw this week. They're a bit chewy, but much milder than a clove. I ate 2, alone then it was too hot --- Same bad breath problem as with onion though -[   I have tried eating mint, oregano, dill, cheese, and brushing. But my breath is bad for about 24hrs. I've been eating a couple of times a week onion and a bit of garlic close to a month now, I digest them well, finally, but the smell bugs me, so I'm going to quit the experiment  if I can't figure that part out in a couple more weeks. Thing is I crave them now, so I believe they are benefitting me

Parsley and chlorophyll are supposed to be the two big anti-smell from those foods agents that I've heard of. The other thing to do is always have some to give everyone you talk to. ;)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 10:36:21 am »
Jessica - it's going to be very interesting to see what happens with all your different issues after taking the worm stuff over time. Please do keep us posted in great detail.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 09:38:58 am »
Jessica I'm bogarting you're post with my onion breath but
    I've figured it out, and I want to share.
Onions and maybe garlic too, but I haven't done the experiment with garlic, smell 2x.
The smell in your mouth can be removed by brushing or drinking and swishing with fluids, or by chewing fresh herbs or green tea of parsley, mint, dill, cardamon, and others like these. The powerful smell actually is a sulfur gas compound that migrates through our blood and out through our lungs. We then breathe out this noxious gas. I find it unpleasant, on me, but I like to smell it on others.
   I have been able to enjoy loads of onion without smell issues when I make a salad of a few key constituents. I tried to eat them separate, and more instinctively, but it was still in-stick-tive, so salad wins.
1) chop any onion, and 2) stir in a hardy portion oil/fat I've successfully used olive oil, and a butter/egg yolk mix, I also added kefir cheese, to taste. 3) mix equal part of citrus I've tried ACV and lemon juice, both were nice.
 enjoy onions
4) drink plenty of water/tea
when the onion is gone 5)roll fresh herbs of any kind into the remaining dressing and eat them. onion smell disappears like majick.

How's your tummy been Jessica?

Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 10:22:16 am »
haha you may talk about your onion breath in my topic to your utmost delight!
but i think it explains why i dont have onion breath, i drink peppermint tea all day long.  its weird how you mention you like it on others breath, i have this weird thing about smelling people and appreciating weird scents from boys, they think i am weird, "let me smell your tooth!"
my stomach feels really well actually, but i still have weird twitches and am going to do the humaworm regardless, i dont think it can hurt.  i had them make it with out liquorice because it tends to make my feet swell, i think it fucks up electrolytes in my body.   

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 11:01:16 am »
Jessica - just in case you didn't know - licorice pulls potassium out of the body. It also can raise blood pressure. I bet it messes with your potassium/salt balance which can cause swelling because the body then doesn't have the ability to properly pull water into the cells through osmosis and the body tries to hold onto water because of the deep level dehydration. I eat so much potassium that licorice doesn't seem to have much of an effect on me except the sweetness makes me happy. ;)

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 02:00:35 am »
Licorice makes me feel bad too. It is supposed to be good so I've tried it lots, but always feels bad. Ofcourse, onions felt bad before too, RAVF change me over time.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk