Author Topic: Crazed Doctor peddles weird CR diet that leads to death of young girl  (Read 3699 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Asian guy... small build.

Advocating asian sized servings for black people.  That was so wrong.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
This is the difficulty in writing a book of any kind. Some people take it to the limit.

For a lot of people this could be useful but as you say GS, one should take it with a grain of salt.

Children should not be fed small quantities of food, as it restricts the growth of their brain. It is quality not quantity that should be emphasized.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I don't see how orientals can eat less than negroes without harm. I would have thought there was not much difference re this issue.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
It is extremely sad that these kind of things happen. I don't blame the docter though. Every parent has the responsibility to use some common sense when dealing with any kind of issue their kids have, diet is no exception.

the guy says
eat no more than 2lbs of food a day...
2lbs = 900 grams
800 grams lean meat = 1600 cals
100 grams butter       = 800 cals
Grand total                  = 2400 cals
I could do his diet  ;D :o
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
She probably fed the kid empty calories so she died of no nutrition rather than the small quantity. Like Al said - quality should be concentrated on.

How could any mother not feed her children when they are begging for food?! To me, that denotes some kind of brain damage or some other serious illness of body and/or mind.

I hate giving anyone advice because it can so easily be misconstrued and people stop thinking for themselves. I'm giving someone advice right now on cancer cures and it makes me so very nervous that they might stop and thinking and start blaming. It's the nature of our culture to give away our power and then blame things that go wrong on others.

People can be so incredibly stupid!

That mother is going to jail because she was stupid and it's probably our culture that helped her to get that way. At least hopefully it will keep her from having more children.

And where was the father? Where were the relatives? How about teachers? This is why we are meant to live in tribes where everyone is responsible for the children.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
She was 16. Why wouldn't she find another way to get food? Was she as brainwashed as her mother? At 16 I would not have allowed myself to starve.

This doctor needs his license revoked and criminal charges filed - something related to misuse of good faith.
insert signature here

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The article said that the girl was stealing food from Walmart - so she was trying! Why wasn't that call for help recognized? At 40 pounds one look at her by the cops should have awoken suspicion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk