Author Topic: Cancer cure and the truth  (Read 22135 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer cure and the truth
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 05:35:55 am »
I think it was non-Hodgkins, but I am not positive. He had been through chemo, and it was useless indeed the only problem he ended up with was from the chemo. He has turned into the family/relatives/neighbour Doctor.

The whole business has gotten to be a big lie and if one oncologist mentions the Emperor's clothing then the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down. If you were making the kind of money these clowns are making would you say anything?

I think it's more than the money. I've spent a good deal of time with doctors over the years with my mother being a nurse, working in hospitals myself as a physician's assistant and then spending a great deal of time in hospitals caring for family. Many of them really do want what is best for their patients, but you have to have a certain kind of brain to become a doctor. You have to study for almost a decade memorizing masses of information, ignoring your own body and see things in a methodical, scientific and reductionist manner. Doctors already are geared to ignore anything outside of a certain framework and then by the time they are done with school and the training in hospitals they have a great vested interest in making sure that all their effort wasn't in vain, but also they must preserve their own minds and the worlds that they live in terms of career and outside of work. It's like when I first read that the fed was a privately owned company. I read that in a brochure given out in the bank before there was any internet or consciousness regarding the matter. I couldn't believe that anyone could read such a simple statement and not have it blow apart their world as they know it. I was willing to have my world blown apart because I had the kind of mind to allow for it and the strength not to have it destroy me. We all defend with great energy things that mean a lot to us because they are what constitute our worldview and our views of ourselves. If you start to question the very basic things that hold your psychology together, it can make you wonder if you can hold yourself together. I've seen doctors over and over again totally ignore things that they see even with their own eyes or experience themselves and they will never ask truly probing questions. It takes a certain kind of person to become a doctor. I could never make it through the brainwashing without doing something stupid to jeopardize all my education - and that's why I didn't become one - the only reason. Oncology has to be the worst because it's a job where you don't get to really heal your patients and you know that going into it. The job itself draws to it only people that have the kind of brains and personalities to be able to live within that world. If you tell them that the world is not really like that - it does not compute because it might shatter their brains/personalities to pieces. They like to think that they are helping and many are extremely compassionate and loving people and highly intelligent people - but intelligent only in a certain bent. There are different forms of intelligence - doctors have one particular form of it which does not accept intelligent information demonstrated by people with other forms of intelligence.

Back in the 50's the scientific community was different than today with a broader view - and that's why still some of the best remedies come from that era.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 05:59:02 am »
2012 and beyond makes use of 1950s and any other era plus info tech communications like what we have and more makes cancer cures even better.  Bringing it all together.

Our provincial poor go to provincial govt hospitals who may or may not have equipment.  The provincial md may diagnose brain tumors.  Or to get a ct scan, the provincial poor may sell their carabao or the land they till... Or may ask funds from relatives... By the time the poor or the middle class reach / contact real healers such as Vander their funds have all dried up and they may have all been mangled up by western mds and hospitals.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 05:29:09 pm »
Dorothy this is very well explainded, I'm going to translate it and show it to my familly.
It's a must read!
Thank you

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 01:02:30 am »
2012 and beyond makes use of 1950s and any other era plus info tech communications like what we have and more makes cancer cures even better.  Bringing it all together.

Our provincial poor go to provincial govt hospitals who may or may not have equipment.  The provincial md may diagnose brain tumors.  Or to get a ct scan, the provincial poor may sell their carabao or the land they till... Or may ask funds from relatives... By the time the poor or the middle class reach / contact real healers such as Vander their funds have all dried up and they may have all been mangled up by western mds and hospitals.

Ah - so it's not much different than here! People lose everything to pay the medical doctors and THEN when it doesn't work they turn to alternatives - but the medical treatments make it even harder for the alternatives to work well and they do damage that then has to be reversed - and which is harder to reverse than the cancer they started out with.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2012, 01:03:02 am »
Dorothy this is very well explainded, I'm going to translate it and show it to my familly.
It's a must read!
Thank you

You're welcome Nicolas. I hope it helps.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 11:17:12 am »
All these links came from a friend's post on the rife forum  "Re: Trying to help dad with his metastasized lung cancer!" post # 18

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=759239
How to inhale Hydrogen Peroxide for Good Health
http://www.naturalnews.com/033385_cancer_pH_levels.html
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

Hyperthermia:

An American doctor treating a cancerous tumour around 1979 found that the
tumour was disappearing and asked what the patient had done differently.
He said 'nothing' but that a few weeks earlier he was sick and had a very
high fever. This was reported to the AMA which promptly 'buried it'. But
in Europe they did research and came up with their hyperthermia treatments. Don't kill a fever unless it prolongs too long or it's too high >105 F.

http://www.rife.de/oncotherm_-_rife_and_hyperthermia.html

http://www.oncotherm.org/web/
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 12:07:29 pm »
My cousin died last month on lung cancer at the age of 30. She left behind her husband and three children. I told her family to use baking soda therapy, but they couldn't trust me. Thank u AL for ur post.         Thank u everyone. Please, keep    posting more information. Thanks
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 12:11:59 pm »
That's a tough one Raw!

All you can do is suggest. You're not responsible beyond that.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 12:22:52 am »
Sorry about the incorrect info.
In the prior post I listed a link that has incorrect info. He says to use non-food grade H2O2.
( See under Bill Munro's instructions, no 2)

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=759239

Do not do as he says.

Only use food grade H2O2 internally, either swallowing or inhaling. This is because when it is for external use it contains other chemicals which will make you feel sick.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 11:33:37 pm »
Al, one of the best cancer cures with the best regular medical establishment results was way back when if a patient was about to die of cancer they would inject another viral disease that would give the patient a high fever. If the patient did not die of the new injected disease, they came out of it with no more cancer no matter how advanced

The same results can be gotten by spending time in hot tubs or saunas getting the internal body temperature up to 103 degrees. 103 is suggested because it is known that at that temp no damage at all is done to the healthy cells, but at that temperature the cancer cells are killed or at least debilitated to the point where they are easy picking for the immune system, which in fact is strengthened due to the higher temperatures. That is part of the reason we get fevers - at higher temps the immune system is activated strongly and strengthened and is designed to work at highest efficiency. Aberrant cells and microbes are usually the strongest at lower temps.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 11:43:33 pm »
If you are woman be careful about using baking soda especially if you have yeast problems as the vagina is supposed to be acidic and baking soda therapy can create very bad yeast infections in women if used too frequently and for some women just a little can cause serious problems. Also, don't eat close to taking baking soda as it will interfere with stomach acid.

Cancerous cells are cells that revert back to prehistoric cell structures when in an environment that is low oxygen and acidic. There are better ways of getting your body alkaline again than baking soda by interfering with the cachexia cycle. Part of the reason people get even more acidic when they have cancer is because of the way that cancer cells use sugar. They ferment it and in the process create acid. One of the best ways to know if you have cancer is by testing your saliva before eating and after eating (20-30 minutes). If you are more acidic after eating that might mean that you have some cancer activity because the cancer cells took the food and created more acid. This doesn't happen with normal cells. It's a good way to know if your alternative cancer therapy is working too. Much better than most testing done by the medical doctors outside of actual pictures taken of tumors to see if they are shrinking. But...... even if the tumor isn't shrinking and you start to stay more alkaline after eating - you are in the right direction and that means that the tumor will not, is not, growing - which is really your only real important goal in most cancers besides making sure that it cannot spread - but that is easy with pectasol c - and besides - even if it does spread and you are not feeding it - it can't grow.

When it comes to cancer, the important thing is to get to the cause. If you artificially buy yourself more time by getting rid of one tumor, you are not stopping the imbalance that allowed that tumor to grow in the first place and it is highly likely that you will get another one. This is what happens in modern medicine. They get rid of one only to have an extremely high incidence of recurrence. Even if you don't get cancer again, having such an imbalance causes other diseases as well.

The way to stop the recurrence is to change the terrain that created the imbalance in the first place by changing food, drinks, environment, lifestyle, thoughts and emotions.

All other therapies that actively kill cancer cells are wonderful in the process of buying yourself enough time to make the real life changes necessary to living a healthy life.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2012, 12:31:23 am »
How about eating the seed of avocado to cancer cure?
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2012, 01:10:02 am »
Interesting Dorothy,

This fits into the Ayurvedic model,  as well as the Rife technology.

Royal Rife said that cancer is not cells gone awry (as Allopathics guess) but a virus. He was able to see the virus with the dark-field microscope that he developed and the FDA/AMA saw to the destruction of it. http://www.cancer-cure-that-worked.com/

This microscope allowed seeing very small things without the strong heat produced by the light in microscopes of then and even up to now from what I am told.

The heat of the old style optical microscopes killed the virus, so naturally since they were killed, the biologists could see nothing move. Rife's microscopes used some sort of quartz lens which I cannot explain as I do not understand. I believe he dyed the virus to make them visible. He actually worked for a microscope manufacturer in Europe early in his career.

So he simply used a device that produced frequency, which he put through a bulb with gas in it that produced light when excited. (same way that modern lights work) Then he watched the virus as he methodically adjusted the frequencies till he found the frequencies that caused the virus to harmonize to the point of their destruction, in the same way that some opera singers can shatter glass.

The frequencies can be varied in the same way that musical frequencies can be in the sense of 3rds and fourths and octaves etc. It's all very fascinating and there is a large community of people in the world working on the technology expanding it's horizons.

The whole story of Royal Rife is similar in a lot of ways to what happened to the guy in the video that found another cure for cancer that a prior poster mentioned. They hounded him, took him to court frivolously, burnt down his lab, called him bad names in the press and set the FDA to call him a quack with no proof, then had the FDA destroy his equipment and take his records in the same way they did to the guy in the video.

There is way too much money in patent medicine.

Nowadays people are using his technology, calling it something else and basically stealing it to do the same thing and getting it 'approved' by the FDA, for very specific issues such as brain cancer and arthritis etc. and charging a ton of money for the devices, when in reality, there are some top-shelf, very well made,  (600 USD to a few thousand USD) very effective devices that will 'cure' an unbelievable # of conditions that are basically viruses. The list is awesome.

It would essentially put most doctors and surgeons out of work. It is so hilarious reading about people getting 'experimental surgery' that is bleeding edge and may hold promise for a 'miracle cure'. Such a crock. Too much money is paid to surgeons. They should stick to setting bones.

Having said all this, diet, lifestyle and environment is the culprit at the bottom of all this disease stuff.

Check out the pic of Royal Rife. He has a ciggy in his pinkies. This was the 1930's.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2012, 01:19:21 am »
Dorothy,

What you said about sugars makes perfect sense. Anyone who eats sugar and especially processed or heated sugar is asking for trouble. On the Rife forums etc everyone says that for someone with cancer, avoid sugar like the plague for the reasons you suggest.

To me processed sugar should be taxed heavily because of it's cost to society. Even in countries that do not have a 'free' medical system, sickness costs society a bundle. I do not like the idea of rules or taxes but it's kind of like motorcycle helmet laws... if some idiot rides around on a motorcycle in a T-shirt and no helmet, it is the rest of us who pay for the stupidity as the Police and ambulance etc have t be paid for by somebody. Anyways that's a large argument I don't want to get into.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2012, 03:38:20 am »
Al - it has been widely accepted a long time that cancer cells have microbes in them and that's why dmso/colloidal silver is a miracle cure. Try that one for size as a threat to the money making cancer industry as dmso is a by-product of the paper industry and is cheaper than the dirt I buy for my garden and colloidal silver you can make at home for literally pennies ... I do. That's the cure that got rid of my Mom's cancer and made the tumor on my dog start to fall off. That's the one that beat all the others and you know why? It's because dmso goes directly to cancer cells and brings whatever it is mixed with directly into the cancer cell. Colloidal silver kills microbes of all kinds. The microbe in the cancer cell is killed and here is the important part - very important - it turns the cancer cell BACK to a normal cell without that microbe. This is big because one of the biggest dangers in alternative therapies isn't if they work or not - but that they work so well. Killing off lots of cancer cells can make a real mess for the immune system to clean up. The cesium provider I got cesium from had a limit for each patient of how much he would sell just for those reasons. The Herxheimer reaction could be too big. But with colloidal silver turning the cell back to a normal one, there is no herxheimer reaction, no big deox, no taxing an already taxed immune system, liver etc. It's the most amazing thing - even more than rife for that reason when it comes to cancer - and - it costs close to nothing. You don't even take it internally, just put it on the skin. The only reaction could be a little itching but that is relieved with a good raw coconut oil. The only danger is if you take it along with a medication or touch something toxic that will also get absorbed - but that's downright dumb. The one and only downside is that it can make you smell bad. When it comes to cancer how silly would it be to consider that when you can get rid of your cancer quicker than any other means using it?! It's called the 24 hour cure because it's the only way to cure cancer so fast. Within 24 hours the pain is gone but it depends on the extent of the cancer and dosage how long it takes.

Here's a video on dmso from 60 minutes. It doesn't even talk about curing cancer or how dmso finds cancer cells and can bring substances to destroy cancer cells directly at all - but it shows how incredibly safe it is if 60 minutes could find not one bad thing to say about it.

DMSO Dr. Stanley W. Jacob Part_1

As far a colloidal silver goes - if it's made properly it is one of the safest therapies on the planet. Mix it with dmso you get one of the most powerful anti-microbial agents directly to the spot where the infection is.

The silverpuppy is the silver maker we picked in case anyone is interested.  It's great. You can make your own for almost nothing though by following instructions on the internet with a battery.

The cheapest, fastest, easiest and most effective cure for cancer in my experience hands down.

But you HAVE to stop feeding the cancer when you do it! Any alternative therapy can't have you feeding the cancer with sugar while something else is trying to effect it negatively.

It's like having a monster in a cage and feeding it raw meat and making it stronger while you're trying to defend yourself against it. When I say sugar that includes pasta, breads and anything sweet - even honey should be avoided. The only sweet things to eat are certain fruits that have active cancer killing constituents.

Do you know if Rife explodes the microbe only or the cancer cell itself?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2012, 06:13:05 am »
Do you know if Rife explodes the microbe only or the cancer cell itself?
It kills the microbe itself, not the cell.

I have a benign enlarged prostate. If you are my age you would be unusual if you didn't. I've had it for years and I blame it on pasteurized milk, another long story.

Recently (very long story) my friend in Africa (13,074 km from me) and I decided to try an experiment. He ran the frequencies on prostate enlargement on me from his home. He had a piece of my fingernail for the DNA sample. He ran the frequencies probably an hour or two.

Anyways, next morning when I got up, I felt different, slightly energized, went for my morning whiz and it definitely felt different, as the BEP had normalized completely. It was very strange because I had just gotten used to it being enlarged.

Whenever I hear people with cancer and the harrowing experiences with the drug and surgery cartel, I am torn as to whether to tell them about this stuff as most don't believe it. Some actually get angry as they believe their doctors who all say it is quackery and preying on the weak.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2012, 07:50:35 am »
Ah - so it does what dmso/silver do - kills the microbe in the cell and turns the cell back to a normal cell. Fabulous! No die off to deal with.

I have to admit Al that you have slowly been convincing me to give Rife another chance. The devices that I have seen in action might not be the same that you are using. I'm very curious now. Someone else recently told me that she cured her husband of cancer without ever telling him what she was doing - she just ran the rife at night when he was sleeping.

Rife is more expensive than dmso/silver but it has so many applications it seems - and still a drop in the bucket compared to chemo/radiation/surgery.

I just found out yesterday that yet another cousin isn't listening to me. She went out and had part of her intestines removed. I had myself a good cry over how many people that I care about have refused to listen to me that I could have saved from so much pain. It's not so much that they die, it's that their endings are so horrible.

Hopefully our conversations here can help people that are more open-minded and willing to take the short time and effort necessary to cure themselves before jumping off that diving board with the medical cartel.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2012, 11:03:35 am »
Ah - so it does what dmso/silver do - kills the microbe in the cell and turns the cell back to a normal cell. Fabulous! No die off to deal with.

I have to admit Al that you have slowly been convincing me to give Rife another chance. The devices that I have seen in action might not be the same that you are using. I'm very curious now. Someone else recently told me that she cured her husband of cancer without ever telling him what she was doing - she just ran the rife at night when he was sleeping.

Rife is more expensive than dmso/silver but it has so many applications it seems - and still a drop in the bucket compared to chemo/radiation/surgery.

I just found out yesterday that yet another cousin isn't listening to me. She went out and had part of her intestines removed. I had myself a good cry over how many people that I care about have refused to listen to me that I could have saved from so much pain. It's not so much that they die, it's that their endings are so horrible.

Hopefully our conversations here can help people that are more open-minded and willing to take the short time and effort necessary to cure themselves before jumping off that diving board with the medical cartel.
Honestly I get pretty excited over new things and am not completely familiar with all of the ins and outs of them. I have become familiar with this particular Rife device through long conversations on Skype etc to people in a  few places on the globe. Also I have read books, and read the forum regularly, and attend web Q&As.

Operator ability enters into the equation as with any device. Also the manufacturer's specifications enter into the equation. Not all devices will work long distance. All that aside, I do believe that all medicines and modalities have a downside and the ultimate object is to improve the diet/lifestyle so the crutch can be thrown away.

When people choose to not accept therapy, they are choosing, as is their right, to go though death to a new birth. (as goes my opinion)

Regarding DMSO/silver, it sounds like a good choice and one that your familiarity with, makes it a good choice. You have succeeded in informing a wider audience on it's applicability. One site that I monitor suggests using CS in a nebulizer alternating with H2O2 for asthmatic problems.

Rife devices I believe will also tend to kill off good bacteria, so it is important to repopulate the gut with bacteria.

They also work for cleaning heavy metals from the body. The frequencies chosen are based on the atomic # of the metal.

They are also used in agriculture to produce homeopathic pesticides in lieu of the chemical ones. These devices are industrial sized and rather expensive but in the long run are far superior because no chemicals are used and thus no residues.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2012, 11:11:19 am »
Dorothy,

re: the baking soda. She is using it to eliminate the taste of the H2O2. It's quite strong when you follow the protocol at the higher dosages.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2012, 12:14:16 pm »
They say you can use juice - but not to take it with any food. I wonder about using juice and the interaction.

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2012, 05:08:45 am »
Hello Dorothy,
Do you know if pectasol-c  can also cross the blood brain barrier and stop brain tumor growth?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2012, 01:08:39 pm »
Nicolas - pectasol-c does NOT stop tumor growth! What it does is stay in the blood stream and stop cancer cells from travelling through the blood to spread the cancer to other sites. And no, I do not know if it passes the blood/brain barrier to stop new tumors in the brain.

In order to stop growth of a tumor all you have to do is stop feeding it. Brain cancer is a difficult cancer because in the brain the tumor itself can be very damaging. It was similar with the pancreatic cancer. There are very few tumors that really need to be gotten rid of completely and brain tumors can be one of them.

Think of treatment in several different categories.
1. Stop it from spreading (pectasol-c)
2. Stop the tumor itself from growing (interfere with the cachexia cycle)
3. Get rid of the tumor.

Getting rid of the tumor is often not even necessary! Sometimes doctors forget that it's not about getting rid of the tumor but having the patient survive and have a good quality to that life that's important. I read somewhere in all my reading a story of someone being at an autopsy with a doctor that was delighted that the tumor was gone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk