Author Topic: break-down  (Read 8299 times)

Offline littleElefant

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
break-down
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:21:19 am »
I totally crashed today. -v
the last days I ate a lot of self made coconut creme. And Fish and I ate a lot of high meat (ca 50 g) for breakfast yesterday because I had no normal meat any more. I put it in the meat grinder with onions and zucchini, so no instinctive stop. I also had some  fish.
I try to eat fish or meat 3 times a day. perhaps it is to much for me.
I vanished this night, had high fiber all day(40,5,) cramps, pain, nausea, headache total acid body tissue. Sorry for the messy writing, I feel so sick.
of course no food today, but what should I do tomorrow. I m already freaking out because I don't know how to go on. I m already underweight. I do not know how to nourish myself, how ridiculous is this. Majour breakdowns quite regularly and so painfull.
I need a nourishing diet.
I need a  perspective. I feel that high fat and some meat, fish 3 times a day is very taxing for my system.
I don't do well at all with fruit, don't like it by the way and I think it sort of contradicts  a meat fat diet.  tried potatoes often, they gave me diarrhea and depression.
Butter is dangerous for me as well, don't want to be sick any more.

CitrusHigh

Re: break-down
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:44:14 am »
I'm sorry to hear of your plight Noel. I wish I had something to offer you. I'll be thinking of you, praying for you.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 04:35:44 am »
How much of this do you think is emotional (no disrespect)?

It sounds to me like you are stressing out too much about the diet.  Jump on a weston price style diet for nourishment.  There are easy foods that most people have no problems with.  I don't personally need that much meat at the moment.  Some high calorie foods:

-avocados
-raw eggs
-bone marrow
-potatoes/sweet potatoes with good amounts of coconut oil/olive oil, etc
-crock pot meals

I would seriously cut out the fiber, it sounds like your digestion is screwy.  Think soft, mushy, easily digestible.  Is your temp going up yet?  Use your bodies judgement.  It knows what it needs right now.  You just need to drop your mind out of the equation.  If a juicy meatloaf and potatoes sounds amazing, eat it.  You can worry about the details later.  Also, look into 3rd chakra/perfection/self-criticism issues as these are critical in digestion.  That's all i got.

-Joe

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 09:20:30 am »
i agree with joe, also be kind to yourself

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:17:12 am »
What happened Noel? Your message is hard to make head or tails out of it? Haven't you been reading the information on this website? There's some great info out there, but you have to read it and apply it. What's the real problem? I suggest next time you post, slow down and give more details about what happened, and why do did what you did? You have to be disciplined on this diet! Why would you ingest certain foods you have problems/issues with? I'll be honest with you, this is one of the simplest, nourishing, healing diets out there. I agree with joe, it sounds like you have some emotional issues. Don't blame your diet, or the foods you ingest. Get to the real core, on why you had a "break-down".

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 10:36:38 am »
She's been here a while, and she's been making a go of raw paleo, but it's unclear if the food she's getting is of any kind of quality or if she's going raw paleo on conventional foods, which is better than eating those same foods cooked, but only because it's still alive, otherwise it's mostly poison.

Offline Chris

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 10:47:51 am »
She's been here a while

I noticed on her profile, she's been a member for a while now. That's what makes it so strange. That's why I posted what I did.

Offline littleElefant

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 04:05:00 pm »
Thanks to all for your kind words.
Thoth that is so sweet that you prayed for me.
I know my massage was not coherent at all yesterday, I was in a fiber dream.
Joe, you are right I stress to much. That is in part due to my . (inherited it from my mother) I'm sort of oversensitive, scared of everything and have a lot of cramping. My 3 Chakra, the solar plexus, is almost constantly cramped and rock hard. Live scares me, I live quite withdrawn. Perhaps also because I am so different than others.
Weston price style diet sounds good to me. Perhaps I have to let go the raw food idea?
What is a crock pot meal?
Chris, of course I read the information. I'm on and of raw paleo for years. I know that it is the right direction for me, just having problems putting it in to practice in my current environment with my body and sure with my vegan history. Still feeling sometimes like a monster eating raw meat and things.
Thoth, my food is now the best quality. I just eat grass fed grass finished or wild meat and fish. I'm still looking for a good fat source to get more calories. The last month I ate a lot of coconut, but the fiber gave me the worst constipation ever and I had to stop it. Now I do my own coconut cream, but I think I overdid it with the coconut fat, also a reason why I was so sick. And the high meat overdose.
Perhaps I should start a journal to sort it out.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 04:23:39 pm »
the last days I ate a lot of self made coconut creme. And Fish and I ate a lot of high meat (ca 50 g) for breakfast yesterday because I had no normal meat any more. I put it in the meat grinder with onions and zucchini, so no instinctive stop. I also had some  fish.
I vanished this night, had high fiber all day(40,5,) cramps, pain, nausea, headache total acid body tissue. Sorry for the messy writing, I feel so sick.
of course no food today, but what should I do tomorrow. I m already freaking out because I don't know how to go on. I m already underweight. I do not know how to nourish myself, how ridiculous is this. Majour breakdowns quite regularly and so painfull.
I need a  perspective. I feel that high fat and some meat, fish 3 times a day is very taxing for my system.
I don't do well at all with fruit, don't like it by the way and I think it sort of contradicts  a meat fat diet.  tried potatoes often, they gave me diarrhea and depression.

Do not eat that much high meat Noel. It is medicin. I eat just a tiny piece once in a while.
Might be slightly cooked fish gets better digested now by your system. Try out what is good for you, skip all dogmas. I just think it is important to get some food raw every day, it does not need to be all.
Raw onions can be hard for some. Do not grind all kind of stuff together. Eat slowly, enjoy. You will feel what is good for you if you listen deep inside. If you still feel like a monster eating raw meat and things as you say, you need to work on your thoughts big time. Your thoughts are much more important than you think.
Thoughts changes how your body works..

I am seeing you do the same mistakes over and over again Noel.
Relax. Think. Feel deep. Go outside and feel the peace in the nature. Suck up the sun, swim in the water. The answer is there.
Step outside of the crazy world we are living in, highly commercial, that gives value only to materia, stuff.. more and more.. everyone is running after something and never get satisfyed. Start to think by your self. Do your own experiments. Love, enjoy.. life is so good!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 04:43:05 pm »

If you are too acidic just do an alkalizing drink and eat alkalizing foods.

alkalizing drink from earthclinic.com is a glass of water, 3 tsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp raw honey.

you can blender avocado and celery and something else shakes

You can squeeze a lemon in your water and drink of and fast.

Or do a diluted orange juice fast.

I would pound some leaves of kamote tops and add some water.

Use what you got.

And you probably ate too much onions and too much zucchini.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:02:03 pm »
I would consider dropping the "all-raw" thing.  You have to remember that if I eat a pound of raw carrots (Fiber included) there might be 10 units of "living" energy in those carrots.  BUT it doesn't do me any good if it takes me 20 UNITS just to process and eliminate the fiber lol.  So i don't eat raw carrots.  "Man does not live on bread alone."  I would start looking at early life traumas, why you are fearful of life.  Other things that could help are:

-sunlight
-deep breathing fresh air
-EFT
-grounding
-moderate exercise

It just seems you are very centered on this raw-vegan type thing.  You may look into chinese medicine or something like that.  Some people simply don't do well on all raw diets.  If you are really concerned with the cooked food, just add some sauerkraut or fermented veggies with it to help digest.  If you are fearful of your food, your body will not want to assimilate it.  One thing that helped me a lot was to sit down and bless my food every time I ate it.  Take a minute to calm down the fear and "get to know" your food.  I know, somewhat silly but it is very real.  9 times out of 10 this worked for me.  A plate of raw veggies may look good to some "guru" but your body may be saying what the hell are you doing =) Give me some chicken soup.

Offline Chris

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 01:24:04 am »
Thanks to all for your kind words.
Thoth that is so sweet that you prayed for me.
I know my massage was not coherent at all yesterday, I was in a fiber dream.
Joe, you are right I stress to much. That is in part due to my . (inherited it from my mother) I'm sort of oversensitive, scared of everything and have a lot of cramping. My 3 Chakra, the solar plexus, is almost constantly cramped and rock hard. Live scares me, I live quite withdrawn. Perhaps also because I am so different than others.
Weston price style diet sounds good to me. Perhaps I have to let go the raw food idea?
What is a crock pot meal?
Chris, of course I read the information. I'm on and of raw paleo for years. I know that it is the right direction for me, just having problems putting it in to practice in my current environment with my body and sure with my vegan history. Still feeling sometimes like a monster eating raw meat and things.
Thoth, my food is now the best quality. I just eat grass fed grass finished or wild meat and fish. I'm still looking for a good fat source to get more calories. The last month I ate a lot of coconut, but the fiber gave me the worst constipation ever and I had to stop it. Now I do my own coconut cream, but I think I overdid it with the coconut fat, also a reason why I was so sick. And the high meat overdose.
Perhaps I should start a journal to sort it out.

You sound much, much better today. I hope you find the right program that fits what your body needs. The only advice I could give you is listen to your body. Go with your instincts. Trust yourself more. You seem to have your head on straight. I had my doubts yesterday. You sounded so cryptic. Remember the RFD is very subjective. Start very gradually, go at your own speed. Good Luck Noel!

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 11:36:31 am »
"Joe, you are right I stress to much. That is in part due to my . (inherited it from my mother) I'm sort of oversensitive, scared of everything and have a lot of cramping. My 3 Chakra, the solar plexus, is almost constantly cramped and rock hard. Live scares me, I live quite withdrawn. Perhaps also because I am so different than others."
    Noel, could you find a place you feel safe, and surround yourself with your most comforting things, touch the part of you that's cramping and feel the fear you have.
    Fear is only excitement with judgement that you can't handle it. Fear can be wonderful like a rollercoaster. Just because your mother has an experience or you have a history of difficulty surrounding emotions doesn't mean they will continue. The belief that you will have the same experience traps and limits emotional expression and perpetuates the judgement.
     You said you are afraid of life. That is ok. Accept and help yourself to feel safe. Just promise to move toward acting in loving ways and you will build trust in yourself. Part of you knew that eating that would make you sick, I bet. The prayer will help you slow down. I think you were trying to be loving, but there is deep despair and self doubt.
     You are human, you feel, it is beautiful. I pray too. I've just started to meditate/pray on my anxiety around eating. I have a similar problem with the opposite manifestation, so your not all alone.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 03:33:34 pm »
Noel,  :-*
you need to read this blog!!! The last blogpost and the ones before.. all!!! It is totally groundbreaking!!!

http://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-6-epi-paleo-rx/

You can do it raw if you wish to, or mixed. Jack Kruse the neurochirurg who owns the blog says the mackerelhead-smoothies are real good! Raw fish.. shellfish, algae.. all superfoods. You need to heal your brain Noel, gut and brain are tied together, totally! Your anxiety will go away. I need to heal me too, and I do. Every single day. It feel just so very good and right.

You can do it Noel. You are the one who creates yourself. You will soon be so full of energy, strong and brave and happy and have beautiful womanly curves. :)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 05:00:05 am »
since you said that it feels like you might be eating too much try intermittent fasting. eat only a little bit throughout the day things like juice or eggs or milk and small amounts of it. then near the end of the day eat one large 3 or four hour meal. This worked for me. basically just being hunfry all day and eating all night. I think htis lets my digestive system rest while the energy is used to heal my body. then at night i can be sedentary and just eat and focus my energy on digestion.
-----------

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 10:32:04 pm »
Wow, reading all these responses was very heart-warming and is what makes this community so beautiful.

I was getting very cynical towards humankind these couple of months after learning that 99% of mainstream advice, from "respected" doctors are all completely wrong and are there to harm already sick people instead of helping - all for money, profit, greed.... and more money, profit, greed!!!

Wouldn't it be great if someday all of us raw paleos could live in a town together and share in the joy of eating nature's given food, and maybe setup a healing place? (I don't want to use institution as this brings to mind Big Pharma, Western Medicine and all that mess)

I'm sure with all the incredible health knowledge around here, we can have many medical miracles...
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

CitrusHigh

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 10:38:38 pm »
It is inspiring isn't it LDIE!

One thing about the docs, the people on the ground, that is most MD's, are not trying to be greedy bastards, they are super arrogant for sure, but mostly they are just ignorant and just as programmed as everyone else. They may lie to themselves, but most 'think' (not, lol!) they are doing a good thing. But try to remember that even the people who are at the top of the pyramid are severely confused, you'd have to be with the knowledge they have and the manner they abuse it. But they will turn around in the end because there is no other option for them. Eventually the truth will win out and we will be living in a paradise!

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 04:56:07 pm »
@Thoth

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I do understand many people aspire to be doctors to help others, make the world a better place etc. The tragedy is, as you said, they don't realize that they're being brainwashed by Big Pharma designed medical school education system.

I'm confused by why you say people at the top of the pyramid (e.g. CEOs of Big Pharma firms) are severely confused as well? surely they know all about corruption with govt, using medical journal as pharmaceutical marketing etc. and all that mess?

I certainly have the same optimism as you Thoth about truth winning out. I dream of the day this forum becomes one of the most visited health websites in the world! It is really only a matter of time, before the truth wins out...but I'm afraid I won't be seeing it in my lifetime. We can spice up the existing rawpaleodiet.com with a bunch of viral Youtube videos of incredible medical miracles etc., hopefully bringing more attention to this.

The mainstream paleo movement is certainly helping a lot already in this regard.
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 06:51:19 pm »
Agreed,

I think all of this stuff is about to gain huge attention.  Cooked paleo is all over health magazines and the internet now.  All it takes is a few celebrities to start popping raw eggs, sashimi, or a little raw liver in their "workout shake" and the population jumps over "the line."  I think people are generally good, but most people live in FEAR.  They can't bring themselves to consciously do something if the leaders (politicians, celebrities, doctors, CEO's, etc) tell them that it is ok.  I think probably 95% of the world is always waiting for that other 5% to really make the changes in this world.  That is why we need to be the 5% that makes GOOD changes happen.  ;D

CitrusHigh

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 07:37:53 pm »
What I mean by 'severely confused' at the top of the pyramid LDIE is that the people at the very top have the full story. Most of them are initiates in to mystery schools, manifested as secret societies(think skull and bones, etc). It doesn't matter what they call their little club or whatever, it's all based in hermetics and universal natural law. This is how they maintain control, they use these universal natural laws, and then do everything in their power to separate us from our same inner power/connection with source. As long as we remain unaware that there is something to be aware of, and stay distracted with all the mundane bullshit that most of the population spends its time on (think video games, professional sports, TV, MSM, etc, doesn't matter what flavor, so long as it keeps you hypnotised), then we can't seize our birthright, which is to be powerful god-like creatures who can literally manifest reality. This is the reason for all these distractions as well as the priest class/organized religion, left brained science, politricks and so on. The peeps at the top KNOW wtf is up, but they choose to use their knowledge(=power) in malicious ways that funnel control and financial wealth in to their hands, at the expense of everyone else, instead of creating a world where, as it should be, there is enough abundance for everyone. This world is rich in resources and even with our current population there is no reason everyone can't live healthfully and comfortably in most cases, except that the uber wealthy/powerful won't allow it, because they're enjoying their little game of chess.

This is imminently about to change though. Their mistake was pretty much the internet, which is why they are in a (futile) clammer to lock it down and create as much regulation there as we experience in our day to day non-virtual lives (How about licenses to have webpages? etc)

To be at the top, and have the full story, and STILL use that knowledge to keep others down is to be severely confused. Because what should happen is that one in that position would want to share that info with everyone and help people to gain and use that knowledge themselves. No one is inherently evil, and even the most vile people are not 'evil' at the core, just super confused, and they too will eventually turn things around and become part of the solution, thus eliminating the problem. We are as much to blame, because we, the overwhelming majority of the population could easily overthrow this miniscule number of rulers and create a healthier, world of balance, but we live in fear, and we remain small and petty, and then get treated that way. Not for much longer though!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk