Author Topic: Hello !  (Read 4720 times)

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello !
« on: August 09, 2012, 09:06:51 pm »
Hello,

After browsing this forum for almost a year now, I've finally decided to create an account. I've learned a lot from you guys and would like to say, Thank you!  :D.
    It's been almost a year for me now on a RZC diet consisting of only Raw Meat/Fats/Sea Salt and I feel stronger than ever!
    Before starting my journey with raw foods I consistently ran into dead ends with vitamins and supplements. I lacked energy, the ability to concentrate, my memory seemed to dissipate, and my moods were unstable (most of the time depressed). I tried everything from B Vitamins to Amino Acid supplements and they did help initially, but after a while I had come to the realization that something else was wrong.. maybe I wasn't digesting my food the right way.
    I  decided to stop all of my supplements and instead cut out all Dairy and Gluten after reading that they can wreak havoc on digestion. This was a complete disaster for the first 3 weeks. I experienced a detox reaction that left me laying in bed for almost 2 weeks with headaches, fevers, mood swings, chills, muscle aches, dizziness, nausea, and diarrhea. I didn't give up though and after those 2 weeks most of the symptoms subsided.
    After 3 weeks I felt like a new person. I had the energy of a 10 year old! My fogged mind had cleared, my depression was gone! I felt great but wanted to feel even better, so I decided to venture into a Raw Diet.
   I am a true believer in raw foods being able to restore a broken metabolism and nutrient depleted body and will continue with this diet until my body tells me otherwise.

Dennis

3 Years on a Strictly Raw Ketogenic Carnivorous Diet.
*Currently still on a Ketogenic diet but have now incorporated raw vegetables.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Hello !
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 10:10:49 pm »
Very nice testimonial.  Congratulations.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 10:20:01 pm »
Thanks! It's been quite the journey, but taking the responsibility of putting my health in my own hands has really paid off.  :)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:06 pm »
Hello,

After browsing this forum for almost a year now, I've finally decided to create an account. I've learned a lot from you guys and would like to say, Thank you!  :D.
    It's been almost a year for me now on a RZC diet consisting of only Raw Meat/Fats/Sea Salt and I feel stronger than ever!
    Before starting my journey with raw foods I consistently ran into dead ends with vitamins and supplements. I lacked energy, the ability to concentrate, my memory seemed to dissipate, and my moods were unstable (most of the time depressed). I tried everything from B Vitamins to Amino Acid supplements and they did help initially, but after a while I had come to the realization that something else was wrong.. maybe I wasn't digesting my food the right way.
    I  decided to stop all of my supplements and instead cut out all Dairy and Gluten after reading that they can wreak havoc on digestion. This was a complete disaster for the first 3 weeks. I experienced a detox reaction that left me laying in bed for almost 2 weeks with headaches, fevers, mood swings, chills, muscle aches, dizziness, nausea, and diarrhea. I didn't give up though and after those 2 weeks most of the symptoms subsided.
    After 3 weeks I felt like a new person. I had the energy of a 10 year old! My fogged mind had cleared, my depression was gone! I felt great but wanted to feel even better, so I decided to venture into a Raw Diet.
   I am a true believer in raw foods being able to restore a broken metabolism and nutrient depleted body and will continue with this diet until my body tells me otherwise.

Dennis

Love to hear testimonials like this.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:58:08 am »
Love to hear testimonials like this.

Me too.

I have largely given up on convincing people about the diet online.  Between testimonials like this, and my own personal experience, I know it works.  What other proof would anyone need?

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 02:45:11 pm »
Ohhhhhh yea. Nice one. Very inspiring. Love to hear about courageous people doing courageous dietary lifestyle changes to feel the power of raw paleo. Our bodies are built to give us endless joy and happiness, all you need to do is follow the laws of nature.

Big big big congrats on your recovery!
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 09:34:30 pm »
As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." I guess you can say some people just aren't as open minded as others. And we know the media doesn't make the raw transition any easier with all of their "bacterial scares". Well, I haven't been sick once since I've started eating the raw meat and I'm sure a lot of people here haven't been either. I think I have heard of more people getting sick from contaminated vegetables than meat to be honest.
  The only problem I ran into was nausea from electrolyte loss(I believe this was due to being in deep ketosis). This was easily fixed by adding a total of 1 teaspoon of sea salt into my bottles of water throughout the day.

Me too.

I have largely given up on convincing people about the diet online.  Between testimonials like this, and my own personal experience, I know it works.  What other proof would anyone need?

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 09:41:36 pm »
Where do we stand without courage? In the hands of the profiteers? Well, I've been down that road and it seems to end rather quickly..

Thanks, much appreciated!
 :]

Ohhhhhh yea. Nice one. Very inspiring. Love to hear about courageous people doing courageous dietary lifestyle changes to feel the power of raw paleo. Our bodies are built to give us endless joy and happiness, all you need to do is follow the laws of nature.

Big big big congrats on your recovery!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk