Author Topic: Overpopulation is a  (Read 27160 times)

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Overpopulation is a
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 05:58:03 am »
  Christ, you've got religion re the mention of a flood. God doesn't exist.  All actions have consequences. You will pay for overpopulating the world through increased population density, with extra costs in the form of accomodation, your grandchildren eventually being forced to live 12+ to a room etc. Rawpalaeo does not guarantee increased intelligence. For all I know, your grandchildren might be crippled 80 IQ morons. Not a long shot, given that dysgenics studies have shown that the rate of genetic diseases have slowly risen every generation since medical technology has advanced, and that the average intelligence of all populations has slowly sunk every generation due to welfare etc. benefitting the morons while the intelligent have stopped breeding. I could mention a study which showed that the more intelligent a woman is, the less likely she is going to have children. As I recall, it was for every 10 IQ points above the average, a woman's chance of having children halved. Think of the film "Idiocracy" for a more accurate portrayal of the future.

All harsh words, but, sadly true. We really need to nuke the 3rd world into oblivion, and treat our own citizens with harsh tests to see if they qualify for pregnancy or not. No more crack-whores getting low IQ, retarded children en masse etc.!
^I can't believe this guy is serious. Does someone need a hug?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:03:25 am by Ferocious »

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:16 am »
raw-al
YES IT IS TOO LATE  >D

What I see is that IQ as is well known is a poor judge of intelligence as it is a culturally biased and long since discarded by anyone of "intelligence".

What these studies say to me is that when women spend too much time trying to appear intelligent their opportunities to procreate are frittered away. If that is what they want perfect, but the reality is you can see these women in hordes in a big rush to have babies when their age is such that having children with serious disabilities is a real possibility or requiring medical intervention to even conceive causes them to live in regret.

I am not suggesting that all women want babies but generally that is an undercurrent.

So true, I know countless career women that now want children and it is not as easy anymore. Pregnancy can be tough on your body, at least nowadays (ribs expand, hips and pelvis widen), and I imagine healing from it past a certain age to be much harder.
We want to be careful not to wait too long with the next because my clock is ticking too (and I have a lot of work experience, believe it or not, but am not interested in a career)

And I second what you said about the IQ. Not a good judge of intelligence at all.
And a lot of people that are labeled as "not intelligent" just have not gotten the opportunity to "learn" as much in my opinion. Does not apply to everyone but I am sure it is true for many.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2012, 07:30:39 am »
It would not make sense to be this way naturally, since nature would want the best to reproduce.
You are missing the point. Natural selection hasn't been around since the Palaeolithic, with humans thereafter to some extent preventing the weak and stupid  from dying and allowing them to reproduce en masse, and modern technology has enabled a further vast increase in the chance of morons/cripples surviving and reproducing.  I suspect that is one reason why average human skull size has decreased by 10% since the start of the Neolithic era.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 07:39:53 am »
Naturally, people will think I am being over the top. it's just that I have noted that, among family and acquaintances, again and again, I have noted that the higher the intelligence of the woman, the fewer children she would have. This  is obviously by no means always the case, but there is some sort of trend. Hmm, some women claim that men don't usually  like intelligent women. Plus, I am getting sick and tired of the overpopulation in the UK, as there is hardly any decent greenery or wild areas left, just a concrete-ridden hell-hole.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 11:07:01 am »

Would you really wipe out via nuclear blasts all these hot and sexy Filipino women?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 11:10:46 am »
Plus, I am getting sick and tired of the overpopulation in the UK, as there is hardly any decent greenery or wild areas left, just a concrete-ridden hell-hole.
Move to Canada.  ;D I've flown for hours over places and not seen anyone. Mind you I'm not sure you would want to live in those places LOL.

Lots of ex-Brits live here for those reasons.

I just read a book by Bill Bryson about Australia, which was pretty entertaining and made me want to visit except for all the animals and insects etc that can kill ya..... Another spot...
Cheers
Al

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 11:19:53 am »
...hot and sexy Filipino women...

Pathetic! Those poor Philippine women can't get decent jobs in their overpopulated island paradise, so have to resort to whoring for a camera and pretending to be "hot." The plainer and older ones are forced to work as maidservants for other people's families. No wonder we here in California have whole cities of nothing but Philippine immigrants, where the women can use their education and get treated with human dignity.

There! I said it!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 11:30:35 am »
Pathetic! Those poor Philippine women can't get decent jobs in their overpopulated island paradise, so have to resort to whoring for a camera and pretending to be "hot." The plainer and older ones are forced to work as maidservants for other people's families. No wonder we here in California have whole cities of nothing but Philippine immigrants, where the women can use their education and get treated with human dignity.

There! I said it!

How about "sexy american women" on Google images?

http://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+american+women&hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=DLX&channel=fs&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=92gsUJerHYzJrAeb-4FY&ved=0CDsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1855&bih=992

How about "sexy british women"?

http://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+american+women&hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=DLX&channel=fs&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=92gsUJerHYzJrAeb-4FY&ved=0CDsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1855&bih=992#hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=yfC&channel=fs&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=sexy+british+women&oq=sexy+british+women&gs_l=img.3...42164.44569.0.44903.11.9.2.0.0.1.192.1138.2j7.9.0...0.0...1c.AIOuOXaJXsw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=b64df3f3e964f910&biw=1855&bih=992
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 11:58:55 am »
We've all been taught to be compassionate and support the welfare state and allow people to have dozens of children etc., but sooner or later, people eventually come to realise that disaster is looming. We already have evidence in the form of a rise in food-prices.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 12:31:08 pm »
Okay, here are the "sexy iranian women" Hillary Clinton and NATO are just itching to bomb to kingdom come

http://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+iranian+women&hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=Mws&channel=fs&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-XYsUIKbIZDMrQeRrIGgDg&ved=0CD0Q_AUoAQ&biw=1855&bih=992

Tyler, can you choose to bomb them sexy Iranian  women instead of sexy Filipino women?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 12:42:37 pm »
Well, if it was up to me, I would bomb everyone except me and any  clever, redhaired people. No idea how I could  manage to be so selective.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 12:49:45 pm »
Well, if it was up to me, I would bomb everyone except me and any  clever, redhaired people. No idea how I could  manage to be so selective.

Killing men is pointless when each man can impregnate many women in the case of a man shortage.

So it is all those damn so sexy women's fault!!!

(Did you women ever notice how the depopulationists always seem to concentrate on sabotaging women's health rather than men's health?)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 12:56:25 pm »
Well, you're more honest than most sociopaths anyway ty!

Damn, GS, thanks for sharing!

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 06:31:49 pm »
You are missing the point. Natural selection hasn't been around since the Palaeolithic, with humans thereafter to some extent preventing the weak and stupid  from dying and allowing them to reproduce en masse, and modern technology has enabled a further vast increase in the chance of morons/cripples surviving and reproducing.  I suspect that is one reason why average human skull size has decreased by 10% since the start of the Neolithic era.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence

Not completely, because "diseased" people are often also infertile. There is a load of auto immune diseases and other conditions that will make it extremely hard for you to get pregnant, and even once you are pregnant the rate of miscarriages, especially in the first trimester is very high as well.
Go on a pregnancy forum and you will see that the most posts are in the TTC (trying to conceive) and pregnancy loss forums.
Studies have also shown that the poor (welfare) citizens are more likely to have bad health. Probably also because they buy even cheaper and worse SAD foods, and they don't have the availability of "good health care". So they can't be like freaking rabbits. They just tend to make different choices: not prevent pregnancy, conceive at an early age, get stuck in welfare and keep living the welfare life (children =$$$ and housing).
Society is mainly to blame for all of this, not just biological reasons.

I agree with diseased people being able to live longer, just not that they are so easily able to reproduce more. Natural selection is not fully 'eliminated', just not what it used to be:
Natural selection hasn't been around since the Palaeolithic, with humans thereafter to some extent preventing the weak and stupid  from dying and allowing them to reproduce en masse
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 09:36:44 pm »
Google for "sexy british women" and click on images.

You can choose any nation you want in place of "british".

Pathetic! Those poor _________(insert country here) women can't get decent jobs in their overpopulated __________ (insert country claim to fame here), so have to resort to whoring for a camera and pretending to be "hot."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 11:13:22 pm »
Well, you're more honest than most sociopaths anyway ty!

Damn, GS, thanks for sharing!
I'm not being a sociopath, just being cruel in order to be kind. Sort of like humans who want to have their pets put down when they are too unfit to survive. Excessive kindness usually leads to cruelty. A classic example  is when doctors keep someone alive as long as possible in great pain just because it is "wrong" to take human life/end human suffering. There are many other  Libtard examples.

Basically, Nature is cruel so the more natural we want to be, the crueler we have to be. For example, the ideal for an RPDer, re the best of health, would be to own a farm with plants and animals, but, in order to eat, one would have to personally kill those animals.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »

I agree with diseased people being able to live longer, just not that they are so easily able to reproduce more. Natural selection is not fully 'eliminated', just not what it used to be:
I disagree. True, wealthier people are more fertile, but since poorer people have access to housing benefit/welfare cheques etc., they can easily overcome their infertility and still  easily outbreed the richer ones. To have a solid  edge in fertility chances, though, one would have to do something like the RPD diet, and very very few people will ever try this type of diet.

Basically, unless civilisation collapses, the stupid will slowly outbreed the rich until we all end up retarded, insane morons crippled by multiple genetic diseases. The unhealthy will still be propped up by modern technology such as IVF/test-tube babies/sperm-donors/egg-surrogates etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 11:29:06 pm »
Incidentally, GS, there's no point in appealing for mercy by showing photos of sexy women around the world. For one thing, with the vast overpopulation that is looming, such women will look like old hags in their 20s, due to being forced onto heavily processed, vegan diets since meat will be only available for the very wealthy by then - and besides a lot of ugly women would perish along with them, too(are you suggesting, perhaps, that we should only kill the ugly people?!). Secondly, after becoming "born again" recently due to reading Max Stirner's Bible "The Ego and Its Own", I have come to realise that I should always think in terms of "WIIFM"(what's in it for me?), so I only care about how overpopulation affects me right now(in a decidedly negative way).

Hmm, well, actually I've always been a bit like that before. I remember the time of the Live Aid concerts and all that "do they know it's christmas/feed the world" sanctimonious, skin-crawling  b*llsh*t when I knew that the problem the Ethiopians had was too little food and too many people so all they really needed was a regular supply of birth-control pills. At the time, I found this wonderful parody T-shirt in the UK  which stated "Death Aid - Kill The World" which I wore proudly for a time. I guess I have always hated fitting in with society's mainstream behaviour!
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 11:29:38 pm »
Some people think Earth is the only island in the desert of the vast galaxy.

I grew up with the notion we should be colonizing the solar system by now and eventually near by stars.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2012, 11:32:56 pm »
Some people think Earth is the only island in the desert of the vast galaxy.

I grew up with the notion we should be colonizing the solar system by now and eventually near by stars.
I doubt there is anyone else out there, no advanced civilisation anyway. I doubt that humans will ever conquer space as there is the "free rider" problem -  nice way of stating that most humans are too corrupt to want to spend money on Space when they would rather spend money on welfare, food-stamps(like Obama did recently), or foreign aid or endless foreign wars.

Our only hope is that we eventually create strong AI and that might well  reach the stars, going at FTL speeds.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2012, 11:39:18 pm »
Incidentally, GS, there's no point in appealing for mercy by showing photos of sexy women around the world.

I'm always trying to put a nice touch to counter your serious armageddon solutions, Tyler. 

I'm betting too many British men and too many American men are in love with Filipino women.  Your soldiers and generals won't push that button to exterminate us.

Filipinos bring a kind and caring service to the world.  Caring for your old and sick, caring for your children, loving your men when your women have forgotten how to treat men right.  And we now answer your technical support questions and make sales calls.

Who conquered who then huh?

Seriously, the American empire has conquered and raped our natural resources and enslaved our people monetarily, now you want to exterminate us?  How about, just leave us alone to our islands?  Are we eating your food in our islands?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2012, 12:27:59 am »
If only you lot actually stayed in your islands. Instead, you foist your overpopulation problems on the rest of the world.As for all those marriage bureaus for Thais/Filippinos etc., everyone knows that the women therein are mostly prostitutes and that, therefore, such relationships only end up badly. I have plenty of data from Thai etc citizens who proudly point out that no self-respecting woman, other than a gold-digging whore, would team up with a Westerner.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2012, 12:40:14 am »
If only you lot actually stayed in your islands. Instead, you foist your overpopulation problems on the rest of the world.As for all those marriage bureaus for Thais/Filippinos etc., everyone knows that the women therein are mostly prostitutes and that, therefore, such relationships only end up badly. I have plenty of data from Thai etc citizens who proudly point out that no self-respecting woman, other than a gold-digging whore, would team up with a Westerner.

You can always tell your government to not accept foreign brides.  Maybe western women are just lacking in womanly ways.  If that is your example, then it shows your men chose to go here.  We didn't throw our women at you.

Besides Filipinas can communicate in better English than Thais. 

I think it is a win win when White men marry Filipinas.  White caucasian men are attracted to Filipinas we Filipino men are not attracted to. 

As for the gold digging slur.  Obviously you view house wifery as gold digging.  House wifery is a good deal.  And I bet Filipina housewives are cheaper than british housewives.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2012, 12:54:49 am »
Actually, western men nowadays usually far prefer marrying russian women. And, no, I seriously doubt that eastern women would be cheaper than western women, especially after they learn about the ruinous divorce-deals in the west which are wholly in favour of the wives. It's a myth, anyway,  that eastern women are more submissive, as one frequently hears about such castrating/killing their  western husbands for not paying them enough cash, so most such relationships end pretty quickly.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk