Author Topic: Getting a guest back on pd from Pop & Pastry  (Read 7161 times)

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
Getting a guest back on pd from Pop & Pastry
« on: October 28, 2012, 02:06:21 am »
I'd like to read your suggestions.

Someone I know from the internet is coming to stay with me. They have mental issues, and the most nutritious thing they've eaten in months is frozen pizzas and have been spending mucho time hanging around a gas station, not working there nor car repairs. They have been fully on the primal diet before, and want this opportunity to thaw out and start to get healthy physically.  Last time they were at the beginning of a year or two of primal diet, they went through extreme spontaneous detoxes. 

If you have any thoughts or feelings or know any articles or videos that you think might be helpful to us, please post them here. Thank you.

I will read, view, consider and pass them on to my guest if they will check them out.  I have no idea what they're like in person.  We've been chatting for several years, but I know in person will be a different thing. 

I hope they will bathe lol. Lord give me strength! I'm praying it works out excellently for me and my guest both.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a guest back on pd from Pop & Pastry
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:54:29 am »
What mental illness do they have?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 03:46:32 am »
I think it's schizophrenia, DaBoss88, but I will ask next we talk. They're scheduled to be here in about ten days. They don't have access to phone or internet all the time right now, so I have to wait till they call or find me on messenger.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 03:49:48 am »
If you got them eating at least cooked paleo from now that would make the transition easier.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 04:04:14 am »
If it's schizophrenia you could try getting them on niacin and b complex.

If you google niacin, abram hoffer, and schizophrenia you'll see a lot of supporting evidence.

There's also a book, "Healing Schizophrenia: complementary vitamin & drug treatments," by Dr. Abram Hoffer.

Before I started using niacin, I was deranged, and stupidly religious. I believed a lot of dumb things. Some schizophrenics dwell on aliens, some religion, others government plots. None being able to tell the difference between what's real and what's not.

I was Jesus crazy before niacin. After I started niacin, I forgot about religion and became athiest.

I took a short vocational program at a university and got a higher paying job (in health care).

Soon I'll take a slightly longer vocational program and have an even higher paying job (also in health care).

Before niacin there wasn't much hope for me.

RPD makes the niacin work even better.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 05:38:48 am »
@aLive that's kind of the plan already, they said they're afraid of diving back into fully-raw meat  too quickly from their previous experience. They want blue steaks, fish prepared "blue" etc at first. I figure that will be the first couple of weeks.

@DaBoss88 I don't think I can get them to take vitamins; for many reasons. I do have access to lots about vitamin therapy for people with mental illness though. I will suggest it, and get some to have on hand.  Thank you!  I'm glad it has helped you and that you have progressed and are progressing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 06:19:34 am »
If it's schizophrenia you could try getting them on niacin and b complex.

If you google niacin, abram hoffer, and schizophrenia you'll see a lot of supporting evidence.

There's also a book, "Healing Schizophrenia: complementary vitamin & drug treatments," by Dr. Abram Hoffer.

Before I started using niacin, I was deranged, and stupidly religious. I believed a lot of dumb things. Some schizophrenics dwell on aliens, some religion, others government plots. None being able to tell the difference between what's real and what's not.

I was Jesus crazy before niacin. After I started niacin, I forgot about religion and became athiest.

I took a short vocational program at a university and got a higher paying job (in health care).

Soon I'll take a slightly longer vocational program and have an even higher paying job (also in health care).

Before niacin there wasn't much hope for me.

RPD makes the niacin work even better.

How much Niacin and how much B complex?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 07:16:46 am »
How much Niacin and how much B complex?

1,000 mg niacin with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

50 mg b complex with 2-3 doses. I do 2, one breakfast on lunch. And skip the dinner dose since it keeps me up at night.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 06:49:57 pm »
They're coming today, if they can, I just found out this new attempt at a change of plan. They're trying to get here.  Could use much positive energy here.  I hope that the fact that there will be no one trying to scam them when they're here, and that it's quiet here at this time, that this will help give the situation a good start on the correct foot.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 02:27:44 am »
Niacin has to be started at very low doses and slowly increased because it can make the person "flush" - get all red and itchy as the small capillaries near the skin open - it's what makes it effective but can be too much for some people if done too suddenly.

Reyyzl - I would suggest some calming and pleasant background music and some time if possible walking together in nature. If you have a garden (to eat or just for looks) asking your new friend if they want to help you with the gardening can be very soothing and grounding and could help a good deal. Some schizophrenics have been healed with working on a farm.

Just being with your energy and watching you eat could be all they need. I would make sure you take the time and energy to do what is good for you and to help you cleanse and stay stable while in the presence of their more unstable energy. Just you being stable and treating them like a normal person can do wonders.

How supremely cool of you to be doing what you are doing!  8) 

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 11:53:44 pm »
Theyyyy're heere!

No niacin, they won't take any.  Lots of raw eggs. I have really great calm healing background music, they don't want that, but like me singing. They're sleeping a lot and vomitting. Say they do want to do gardening, when stomach settles.  Had some grassfed plain pure bone stock and added a lot of black pepper to their taste. Said felt better then, but not continuing that.

Thank you, yes, I need to continually keep grounded and work on that each day, but really appreciate the reminder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk