Author Topic: RZ the Vampyre Angel  (Read 5258 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
RZ the Vampyre Angel
« on: November 28, 2008, 01:34:33 am »
  -d

Hi. I have a history of being on enzymatically active food, on and off ever since the delivery table. I was breastfed two full years, my childhood snacks were fresh cut rinsed celery sticks and carrot sticks, my mother mostly ate paleo (with cooked unprocessed meat but not enough fat) my entire life just about and was ever slim, graceful and active. I interned at Anne Wigmore's and prepared most of fifteen meals per week there for months including all snacks and most drinks from seed sprouting to dish-washing after everyone ate during Dr Anne's lifetime, I've done raw vegan no grain no legume no nut and fasting. I started practicing primal diet a few years ago. I believe biologically available living nutrition is the only nutrition, and I have about 6,000 posts at the site above, just click the devil emoticon/icon/avatar/smiley left upper corner above and you can find them and read forever, but who'd want to? I have worked in many vegan kitchens as I was vegan for a long time (and got very sick but I know it wasn't entirely diet related). I'm happy to be considering RPD now.  :)

RawZi
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

livingthelife

Re: RZ the Vampyre Angel
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 05:19:19 am »
Your background is impressive! Wonderful to have had such experiences, even if you choose a different path for the present & future. I'm sure you'll get a lot of good info and support here.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 06:00:41 am »
Your background is impressive! Wonderful to have had such experiences, even if you choose a different path for the present & future. I'm sure you'll get a lot of good info and support here.

Thank you very much Living the life.  I feel very grateful for the experience.

Yes.  I'm liking what I'm seeing very much here, good calm energy. 

Fortunately or not, the link above just goes to the social network now, the discussion has apparently been deleted.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 08:02:18 am »
Hi RawZi,

I tried raw vegan for 2 months. (that was enough for me, unsustainable)
I also tried raw fruitarian for 2 months. (that was enough for me, unsustainable)
I've been on RPD for 11 months and I'm so happy, comfortable and healthy with it.

Post a picture of yourself.  Are you Masai like your icon?

Is "Give it to me raw" a vegan only social network? 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 09:19:13 am »
Hi Good Samaritan,

I was raw vegan for about ten months at a time.  I was raw fruitarian about one month at a time.  Raw vegan was just complicated.  Raw fruitarian felt dangerous after a few weeks.  RAF's are much more sustainable for me too. 

LOL, no, :) I'm not Masai.  I appreciate theirs and many other cultures.  I don't do public pictures, but I can send you a decent shot if you give me your e-mail address.

Give it to me Raw's policy is it's for people who love raw food.  The outspoken members on the site, about ninety-nine percent of those are vegan.  Non-vegans are pretty much restricted by a group of the vegan faction to posting to each other through private messages only.  There are also 'private' groups there which the public can see.  Very recently the Raw Meat Eater group has become active.  If you have time, please stop by.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 10:03:55 am »
my personal email address is eesc@filipinowebservices.com

As for my picture, I posted a video of me eating raw beef at

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/youtube-videos-please!!!/msg6583/#msg6583

and

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/youtube-videos-please!!!/msg6586/#msg6586
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 10:17:17 am »
    Sent.

I checked out your videos already, yesterday.  Thank you.  They made me feel like making soome of me eating with my cats.  You have beautiful kids.  You look very well too.  I read you suffered from persistent cystic acne.  One would never know.  Your skin looks good now.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 10:20:47 am »
    Using "tinyurl" might help the video links post better: http://tinyurl.com/5dlohn

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 03:18:50 am »
Welcome RawZi!
Interesting background... looking forward to reading your posts!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk