Author Topic: Metasexuality (split from "Can we do w/o vegetables/greens?")  (Read 29907 times)

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Metasexuality (split from "Can we do w/o vegetables/greens?")
« on: November 03, 2012, 04:07:26 pm »
As for "unfairly", I do not view being deprived of sunlight and good food as being part of a prison-sentence. Being locked up is one thing, but other stuff designed to kill you off at an earlier age is not acceptable.

So should we deliver 100% grass-fed bison, raw oysters,  and organic berries to prison kitchens using tax payers' money?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:51:08 am by Iguana »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Metasexuality (split from "Can we do without vegetables/greens?"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 04:17:46 pm »
I just read an article about the "instincto" guru Guy Claude Burger:

http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/guy-claude-burger-aux-assises_494728.html

I didn't know that he was already convicted in Switzerland, long before his imprisonment in France.

Here is the Google translation:

Guy-Claude Burger, L'Express revealed that in 1997 the practice appears, from 22 November to rape and sexual assaults on children under 15 years accompanied by death threats

Easter 1986. A devotee of alternative medicine and "alternative", the mother of Martha (1) has a week at the Château de Montramé (Seine-et-Marne) with his three daughters, the famous story of trying to cure instinctothérapie much talked at the time. Eating raw, according to his instincts olfactory to regain form, balance and health: smoking theory Guy-Claude Burger , founder and master of the place of the center - from listed in the parliamentary report on sects in 1995 - promises to cure everything . Not included in the program will do the old guru Martha, age 10, another guinea pig of his own doctrine, the "métapsychanalyse" an apology for pedophilia packed in a pseudoscientific gobbledygook. Revealed by L'Express in 1997, the criminal practices Guy-Claude Burger and his associates - including his eldest son, Christian, on the run since then - they will be worth to appear before the foundation of Melun from 22 November to rape and sexual assaults on children under 15 years accompanied by death threats.

Already convicted in Switzerland and France
Guy-Claude Burger, 67, is not its first appearance. Already convicted in Switzerland four years in prison in 1978 for abusing his own son, Christian, and Maya (1), 9 years in France and sentenced to three months suspended sentence in 1997 for illegal medicine, this character described by the surveys as charismatic personality, perverse, manipulative and amoral devoted his life to his two great battles: the instinctothérapie métapsychanalyse and, according to him only able to address various social ills. In the early 60s that Cellist develops his doctrine food. Summary: Pithecanthropus our ancestor, not only cooking his food, unaware of the disease. The occurrence of fire and its corollary, roast mammoth have plunged humanity in the throes of diseases as diverse as fatal, of which only a return to power "instinctive" could save us. In practice, eat "instincto" is to eat only raw foods - bananas, potatoes or turnips, but also pig kidney or horse fat - methodically sniffed to determine which excites the taste buds, a clear sign that the body claims. This dogma is stupid harmless if AIDS or cancer saw a miracle cure.

In the late 60s, Burger Expands "research" to the sexual instinct. His "métapsychanalyse" dedicated to public obloquy carnal intercourse between heterosexual adults, only good for procreation, and exalts sex between adults and children, a source of cosmic energy. His own children, and those received in the hydrotherapy Swiss farm where Burger gives his teachings suffer assaults pedophile guru, who finds himself in the shade. But his conviction in 1978 did not prevent repeated in 1986, with little Martha, a similar scenario: Princess sacred places, "child of the universe," the elected master, 10 year old girl, Maya lookalike - the little victim Swiss - Burger is subtracted by her mother and blinded clueless. "Check for a course of a week, I finally stayed a year and a half, and then I came back several times," said Martha, who is now 25 years old. This lovely Métis under clear and shrill voice says: "At the time, I was dropped, temperamentally, I had no friends, I hated school. Poor girl For a father and without n 'horizon was all the bars of HLM Nanterre, this castle was the absolute dream. " A twelfth-century mansion, stone blondes like wheat fields that ring its walls, where you can run and play, build huts and roll in the grass. When adults listen to you and believe you, even if it is only to curry favor with the owner.

Soon, the guru puts the child in bed and forced to spend every night with him naked. "When I think about the first time he touched me, he rubbed his cock between my thighs, I feel the same pain that burning sensation that I experienced then. Brewing my body as if a bad fire A home full of garbage. " A Montramé, everyone sleeps with everyone, children and adults involved in dirty rooms. The kids are wandering half-naked, suffering, out of sight of hydrotherapy, insistent caresses some permanent castle. Burger exudes affection and humiliation, Martha covers gifts which she has never dreamed to possess better. He climbed up on a pedestal to better deliver to the jealousy of his own children and his wife neglected - despite the "benefits" of instinctothérapie, she will die of cancer alone, away from the castle in 1994 . He dangled the 10 year old girl the main role of a film that would tell her "romance and adventure" with Maya, the true story that earned him prison in Switzerland. "From the movie, I was a little girl, it was my dream! Could resist? Says Martha. I was torn between this status princess revered by adults and disgust Burger, who became a surrogate father, m ' inspired. however he repeated so much that I had the chance to live how I thought anyway. " Daily, Martha must comply with the sexual whims of the guru: "In the morning he woke me up at 7 am 45. He had an orgasm before I go to school at 8 o'clock."

After a year and a half of this ordeal, Martha pulls the grip Burger - "society, outsiders, it was the absolute enemy" - and enjoy a trip to settle in an aunt. But as a teenager, its not repeatedly bring to Montramé: "You can not help loving the places of her childhood, she sighs. And everything was going so wrong in my life, I was so lonely and unbalanced Montramé that did not seem worse than life in society. " 

When the termination of another resident of the castle, Martha is questioned by the police, at the age of 13 years, Burger has done so much recite his lesson that the case is dismissed. It is this "volte-face" that Mr. Philippe Petillaut , one of the defenders of the guru, intends to use to refute the story of Martha "Burger mind, this is why we want to pay, attack against the lawyer. Yesterday, the medical lobby wanted his skin. Nowadays, the Catholic lobby waving trio infernal cult + guru + pedophilia. Burger What think looks or written, we have not condemn people for it. "

For its part, the lawyer Martha Me Olivier Morice , has obtained for his client a decision of the commission to compensate victims, who believes, on the basis of psychological assessments, the young woman has been a victim rape during his childhood. Remains to convince jurors that Melun Guy-Claude Burger nothing humanist, the good father, the misunderstood genius he claims to be.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 04:26:10 pm »
So should we deliver 100% grass-fed bison, raw oysters,  and organic berries to prison kitchens using tax payers' money?
We could do it cheaply. I mean, forcing the prisoners to eat(much healthier) raw organ-meats instead of the usual muscle-meats would save a lot of cash - raw oysters would be a lot cheaper for prisons near the coast etc.. Plus, forcing the prisoners to eat the meat raw could be actually seen as a hardship for the prisoners from the viewpoint of the more hardline among the population, instead of the bonus to health it would really be.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 04:36:05 pm »
As regards the above article, I should note that a) the French government has always been fanatically opposed to anything resembling cults, regardless of how harmless they might be, and b) Burger claims he was set up and that the conviction was false and c) rather more importantly, he has served a prison-sentence so the past should not be revisited.

Oh and d) the media is full of lies. Take the current Jimmy Savile paedophile "crisis" wherein thousands of people have claimed to have been abused by the guy, solely because now the guy is dead so can't sue them for libel in court. The sheer scale of such allegations means that it is highly unlikely any of them are true.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 06:20:44 pm »
First of all, it looks rather that he actually pinched her bottom and also the woman's reaction on live TV is hardly negative, given the wide smile.. Basically, I would believe reports of groping, pinching bottoms etc. since celebrities like Schwarzenegger et al revel in their power/influence and sometimes do such things. But when countless numbers of people, rather than just one or two here and there,  start talking about serious sexual abuse(eg:- necrophilia!) by celebrities, they all have got to be lying. I mean, celebrities have a lot to lose if they do such things. And Savile wasn't  a stupid man, being very clever at manipulating public opinion etc.

Basically, it's pretty obvious that Savile groped a few people here and there, nothing too extreme - he probably slept with a few , very mature-looking women who claimed to be 18 but who were really 14 or 15 - that sort of thing. It's obvious, though, that people widely exaggerated things, after his death, purely for purposes of claiming his fortune in compensation.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 10:23:52 pm »
I just come back from picking a few hundred persimmons including very small wild ones with an instincto friend and I see there are plenty added posts in this thread needing a response…

So, we’ve got another zealous purveyor of defamatory gossip about GCB and instinctotherapy. It seems both names irresistibly attract such opposition by aggressive militants, just like Galileo, Copernic, Harvey, Semmelweiss, Wegener  and most scientists finding fundamental breakthroughs were and are still met with fanatical resistance. As Max Planck once said, "a new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

But still it’s odd that even in a forum devoted to raw paleo, there are recurring and violent attacks against the first and main initiator of the very basics points of… raw paleo!

Our zealous purveyor found an old article of Anne-Marie Casteret in the French magazine  “L’Express”. She was the one who launched the media’s attack against us. Her article was the initial one on which the other followers-journalists based theirs without checking the facts, as usual.

She even phoned to a few of my friends in Switzerland to interview them. Then she completely distorted their say to make up the slanderous article she wanted to write. One was so disgusted he told me that he won’t ever speak to any journalist again. I even wrote her, politely pointing out the several mistakes in her article but she never answered, as French journalists usually fail to do. A few years latter that woman deceased of cancer .

Of course, Löwenherz has seen a lot of foolish emaciated and ailing “instinctos”, especially in Thailand and Sri Lanka. Well… I lived in Sti Lanka several years and I’ve been quite often in Thailand too. I never met any instincto there, but I know there’s at least one: GCB’s son of whom I have posted the photos here. You can see how emaciated and ill he is!  ;) ;D

About the metasexuality theory of GCB, again we have a fanatic inquisitor who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. This is another topic, but I can shortly say that I had heard only aggressive gossips about it from people unable to clearly and calmly explain me what it is. So, I decided to go and follow the seminar given by its author, just to know what it is from the source without the frenzy distortions ostensible in the narrations from second-, third-, and fourth-hand sources.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:41:31 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 10:59:29 pm »

Iguana, good that we have a member here who has first-hand knowledge of GCB.

What is GCB's consumption of fat versus carbo? A good number of members here promote eating much fat. I do not find I have a big appetite for fat. In fact, since I try to go instincto (i.e., no mixing of food items and no spices), I have close to zero appetite for raw unadulterated animal fat. So I am interested in knowing GCB's idea (and your idea) on fat consumption versus carbo.

I can’t tell exactly what is GCB’s proportion of fat versus carbohydrates, but it is probably more carb than fat — at least in volume and weight — just like mine. It’s difficult to find good sources of clean animal fat here in France. As I said, the wild animals don’t have much fat and only pigs have a lot. Some raw paleo friends who were staying at my place last winter brought half of a pig grown by their father and fed mainly acorns. It’s fat was delicious and we ate plenty during about a month. But when we don’t mix it with muscle meat, we can’t eat very much at once. If we systematically mix it or transgress the instinctive feelings, we may easily override our digestive capacity and thus have digestive difficulties and/or other delayed troubles.

Otherwise, I like very much marrow, but seldom find enough.

If you have no appetite for it, then it is probably that you currently don’t need much of it. Things change with time according to our fluctuating needs, which you’re the only one to know exactly.

In France visitors can’t bring food to a prisoner and it’s forbidden to send them food supplies. During months he was thus deprived of the right to receive food from friends visiting him and had to survive on the scarce raw plant foods he found and bought at the prison canteen. He almost died of starvation twice until an expert came and said that as this man has eaten 100% raw for 40 years, he really needed  to be able to continue to eat raw and thus should be allowed to receive food from the exterior. Fearing for his life, we even alerted Amnesty International, but they didn’t care. 

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:14:41 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:30 pm »
Seems we are veering off topic here.
There is an anti-instincto thread I believe.
We could move these discussions there.

As for the pedophile charges circa 1990s... well those are the norms and the laws an honest scientist needs to contend with... and he paid the price for his experiments. People must really widen their thinking to way back in history and their norms at those times and in pre-history too... as we raw paleo dieters date our diet to pre-history. So what of pre-historic sexuality?

Personally, in my country it was only in 1990 that they changed the laws from a starting marrying age of 14 to 18 for non muslims... and from 12 to 16 for muslims.  I have friends whose mothers started at 14 and they did just fine.  I interviewed a muslim lady in a baby clothes market stall and she got married at 12 and now has 5 children at 21.  She is the 3rd wife of 4 wives.  Collectively they have 16 children as a family.  Her parents are the baby sitters.  She, her 4 sister wives and their husband all operate stalls in the market.  Please do not judge them or jail them or persecute them... that is their thing.

You could look at all the old religious characters as pedophiles from the point of view of 2012.  The "virgin mary" was 14.  The prophet mohammed got a 9 year old wife.  So? That was their normal.

I thank GCB for his experiments on that matter of human sexuality, which of course he had to pay the price of laws in the 1990s.

I also thank GCB for sharing his theories on how and why his wife died of cancer.  He said somewhere in this forum that his wife was addicted to farmed raw beef meat.

The French journalist did not mention that it was precisely instincto-therapy that saved GCB from his own cancer.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:55:52 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 12:36:33 am »
Yes, views on sexuality depend on the culture. Sexuality is disturbed (becomes more of an obsession) by cooked foods, grain, dairy, and this situation has led to many troubles of neolithic and modern societies. Löwenherz, if you wanna go straight to the source instead of relying on gossip, you can also use "Google Translate" to read those pages: https://sites.google.com/site/metapsychanalyse/home/qu-est-ce-que-la-metapsychanalyse
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:32:15 am by Iguana »

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 08:22:38 am »

I can’t tell exactly what is GCB’s proportion of fat versus carbohydrates, but it is probably more carb than fat — at least in volume and weight — just like mine. It’s difficult to find good sources of clean animal fat here in France. As I said, the wild animals don’t have much fat and only pigs have a lot. Some raw paleo friends who were staying at my place last winter brought half of a pig grown by their father and fed mainly acorns. It’s fat was delicious and we ate plenty during about a month. But when we don’t mix it with muscle meat, we can’t eat very much at once. If we systematically mix it or transgress the instinctive feelings, we may easily override our digestive capacity and thus have digestive difficulties and/or other delayed troubles.

Otherwise, I like very much marrow, but seldom find enough.

If you have no appetite for it, then it is probably that you currently don’t need much of it. Things change with time according to our fluctuating needs, which you’re the only one to know exactly.

In France visitors can’t bring food to a prisoner and it’s forbidden to send them food supplies. During months he was thus deprived of the right to receive food from friends visiting him and had to survive on the scarce raw plant foods he found and bought at the prison canteen. He almost died of starvation twice until an expert came and said that as this man has eaten 100% raw for 40 years, he really needed  to be able to continue to eat raw and thus should be allowed to receive food from the exterior. Fearing for his life, we even alerted Amnesty International, but they didn’t care.

Thanks, Iguana.

Did GCB plead guilty to the raping children charge (or some other accusation)?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 03:34:09 pm »
No, he has always said, both publicly and privately that he was convicted for a crime he did not commit. Plus, he has consistently refused to retract from his theory named metasexuality or metapsychoanalysis which, by the way, prominent psychoanalysts have privately endorsed and highly praised.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 07:26:31 pm »
No, he has always said, both publicly and privately that he was convicted for a crime he did not commit. Plus, he has consistently refused to retract from his theory named metasexuality or metapsychoanalysis which, by the way, prominent psychoanalysts have privately endorsed and highly praised.

Would you possibly be able to give a super quick synopsis of GCB's ideas of metasexuality/metapsychoanalysis? Isn't it nice when people ask for such ridiculous things and I know it's silly to ask for such a thing - but I do it anyway. ;)  The accusations seemed to include incest and pedophilia no? How are those related to his theories if at all?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 08:25:24 pm »
Would you possibly be able to give a super quick synopsis of GCB's ideas of metasexuality/metapsychoanalysis? Isn't it nice when people ask for such ridiculous things and I know it's silly to ask for such a thing - but I do it anyway. ;)  The accusations seemed to include incest and pedophilia no? How are those related to his theories if at all?

A discussion about this was started by GS in the topic “Normalized Sex Drive on instincto?”
(…)Seems that in normal, totally natural conditions, there is no genital relations without love. Rape, pornography and prostitution would then be the result of the abnormal sexual excitation caused by Neolithic and modern foods.
 -d
That’s a tremendously significant result with enormous consequences. If it’s true (and it really seems it is), all the civilizations, their philosophies, religions, laws and social order were thus constructed on an abnormal human behavior which was mistakenly taken for normal! Consequently, all the social sciences and social rules should be revised.

In the light of this, we can better understand how and why cooking food and the Neolithic revolution were some of  the worst disasters ever happened on Earth, why everything has gone wrong with the human behavior.  >D

(...) sexual, physical, relations have another purpose than reproduction as well. Sexuality in humans, bonobos and it seems dolphins (at least) is permanent unlike in most other animals which have a period of rut and no sex drive in-between. For example, pregnant women still have a sexual drive, even under instincto nutrition, so it must have a useful function. This cannot be pleasure only as the sexologists pretend, because an animal wasting its energy for pleasure only has less chances of survival and thus such a species would have been eliminated by natural selection.

GCB has some evidence about what this function is. He explains it in his “metasexuality” theory, which a few experts such as professionals psychoanalysts or a very knowledgeable professor of philosophy have recognized in private (to him, and to me also) that it’s a new fundamental finding fitting extremely well within our current knowledge while fillings the gaps and suppressing the incoherencies.   ;)

You can also read Metapsychoanalysis and Justice
and Google translation of other pages on his website about it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:33:47 pm by Iguana »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 09:02:04 pm »
Thanks Iguana. That's a very interesting idea that perverse sexual relationships without love are just symptoms of disease caused by the neolithic diet! I like it. I have wondered myself about that -- how much of our sickness of mind and spirit and in our relationships is based upon sickness of the body and imbalanced hormonal systems.

Is that the core of his metapsychoanalysis?

I guess I'm not interested enough to do the work of translating and reading long treatises. Other things I have translated of his I have found difficult to read - it takes too much time and effort. That's why I was hoping for a short idea of what it is and how it might relate to the charges against him.

Was the idea that because there is love and a good diet that sex with someone of any age or any familial relationship to you, whether male or female is good? Multiple partners good as long as there is love and it is consensual?

Is there a synopsis of the broad sweeping ideas without the detail with which GCB usually writes available for me somewhere or would you please just give me a really quick idea?

Thanks. 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012, 10:20:26 pm »
Thanks Iguana. That's a very interesting idea that perverse sexual relationships without love are just symptoms of disease caused by the neolithic diet! I like it. I have wondered myself about that -- how much of our sickness of mind and spirit and in our relationships is based upon sickness of the body and imbalanced hormonal systems.

Is that the core of his metapsychoanalysis?
I would say it was the initial discovery that triggered the questioning of current beliefs and misconceptions about sexuality.

Was the idea that because there is love and a good diet that sex with someone of any age or any familial relationship to you, whether male or female is good? Multiple partners good as long as there is love and it is consensual?
He emphasize that “sexual” doesn’t necessarily mean genital, and this happen to be particularly true once the sexual obsession often focalized on genitals, and mostly due to abnormal nutrition, is over. According to his hypothesis that “what tastes good should be good for us (only as long as it is absolutely natural, of course)”, when we are in love it should therefore be good for both lovers, whatever the age, sex and social situation. He also underlines there should be no dishonesty, cheating or lies. The adult should not go to the young one, but in case the kid comes to the elder, he or she should not be repealed. Kids should be allowed to sleep in parents’ bed if they want because being repealed is known to be a huge trauma for them, the famous Oedipus complex, source of neurosis. Unfortunately, we live in a society composed of neurotic people sickly possessive and jealous. According to GCB, this sad situation arose with the Neolithic era.

In one word, yes, you've about grabbed it.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:31:42 pm by Iguana »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 11:21:28 pm »
Interesting. Thank you so very much for taking the time to explain it!
I can see how such ideas could so easily be mis-interpreted in our society where incest and pedophilia are more taboo than eating raw meat or eating live bugs. I can see his point about how we have become obsessed about genitalia. I would describe it as sex and most human relationships (and our fears regarding them) as having become based upon the lower chakras only (pulling in language from other systems of thought).

I'm not sure that it would only be based upon diet though. As such social beings we do adapt to our society as a whole and what is taught to us and do get patterned. I'm not sure that just changing one's diet would be enough to turn the force of our entire society out of us - not that he claimed that of course. And of course, like GCB found out - it doesn't mean the society on a whole will tolerate it - even without neolithic foods.

Is there evidence that hunter-gatherer societies generally had more loving relationships I wonder? I think personally that the k'ung did - but I haven't made a broader study of other hunter gatherer societies in terms of their psychology. I'm not really convinced that it was just the food, but I bet it does have a tremendous influence.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 11:48:30 pm »
Of course there are other influences than food and he reckons that. I don't know much about hunter-gatherers but as I understand, they tend to share everything, even now that they cook food. Polynesians have been like that too.

Private possession began with agriculture since when you work to plant something, you don't like if someone else harvests the crop. Fortified cities were built to store and guard the grain, laws, police and army became necessary, dogmatic religions were created, the social structure shifted from tribal to familial, etc. 

BTW, we've got heavily off topic and we should perhaps look for a topic splitting... 

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 11:51:30 pm »
Yes off-topic - but very interesting - at least to me. ;) Thanks for being willing.

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 09:24:59 am »
Iguana, let me see if I understand you correctly about GCB:

(1) He does not think he has ever committed a crime against underage children through raping or seducing them.

(2) He does acknowledge he has had sex with consenting children for the maximum physical and emotional pleausre of both parties at that moment, even though that might cause dis-pleasure to his wife and his blood children and maybe even to the afore-mentioned underage children later on.

(3) Even though he emphasizes enjoying maximum pleasure on the animal level, he does use his trans-animal intellect to justify and glorify his sex with multiple children.

Am I correct?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:30:30 am by Joy2012 »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 10:10:06 am »
I've got to say that the tangent that this topic has taken makes little sense to me. How does any of this detract from the wisdom of eating with natural appetite-driven wisdom, as GCB wrote about in his instinctotherapie writings?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 03:00:43 pm »

(1) He does not think he has ever committed a crime against underage children through raping or seducing them.

A criminal offence defined in the 1990s may not have been criminal in the 1900s, not criminal in 33 AD and not criminal in 5,000 bc.

GCB served his jail time.

So it's a wrap.

If you ask Iguana, he can send you the sexuality theory book written by GCB.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Metasexuality (from "Can we do without vegetables/greens?")
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 06:16:41 pm »
Correct.
(2) He does acknowledge he has had sex with consenting children for the maximum physical and emotional pleasure of both parties at that moment, even though that might cause dis-pleasure to his wife and his blood children and maybe even to the afore-mentioned underage children later on.
Incorrect because he emphasize that a love relationship must not hurt anyone. As a matter of fact, there’s no reason why it should hurt or offend anyone: on the opposite, we should be glad when a person we love is happily in love with someone else — an inversion of jealousy beneficial to all the partners. Also, “have sex” is a very broad and vague  term. Once again, according to him decoupling of sex and love is due to abnormal conditions because normally there is no “sexual” relations without love.

There can be something sexual in a gaze, in a touch of a hand or anything. It has been well established that a love relationship between a youngster and an elder isn’t bound by itself to cause any distress later on. If there happen to be any, it’s always due to a social disapproval and embarrassment.

A dilemma with conventional modern ethic is to set the exact threshold between a kid and an adult because the transition is, of course, gradual. Hence, an arbitrary line has to be set and the age of this boundary has widely varied according to epochs, countries and various legislations. This shows that something is unsound in the contemporary way of thinking.

(3) Even though he emphasizes enjoying maximum pleasure on the animal level, he does use his trans-animal intellect to justify and glorify his sex with multiple children.
I don’t perceive at all that he cares to specifically justify or glory his personal love relations.   

Cheers,
François
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:25:07 pm by Iguana »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Metasexuality (from "Can we do without vegetables/greens?")
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 01:10:03 am »
I've got to say that the tangent that this topic has taken makes little sense to me. How does any of this detract from the wisdom of eating with natural appetite-driven wisdom, as GCB wrote about in his instinctotherapie writings?

It seems to me Eve that GCB is implying is that if we eat instincto that we can heal on other levels including societally. It is interesting, may or may not be true, may or may not be taken completely separately from his instincto dietary ideas and may add rather than detract for some. It seems to me to be a psychological extrapolation of his physiological experiments.

It's highly controversial of course just like Freud was at his time and still is.

To me it's almost like the reverse of if the psychoanalysts were to ask what kind of diet might heal neurosis and the complexes outlined in psychoanalysis individually and societally?

It's a very interesting subject and I think you make a great point that one never has to go there to still get the benefits of the diet discoveries.

GS - I would submit that dismissing GCB and what actually happened and his ideology that led to his actions by saying he did his time would be doing him a possible disservice because in the US saying that someone did their time for pedophilia does not apply. A pedophile has to disclose their crime, report where they live and have that follow them throughout their lives in a way that no other crime comes close to. Also, doing one's time implies that he accepts guilt and that he did something that was wrong societally and morally and I don't believe according to what Iguana said that GCB believes that to be true.

I would like to ask Iguana if GCB's wife held to the same philosophy? How did she interpret and feel about all that happened? Do you know?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Metasexuality (split from "Can we do w/o vegetables/greens?")
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 05:48:56 am »
It seems to me Eve that GCB is implying is that if we eat instincto that we can heal on other levels including societally.
I'm under the impression that sexual obsession is immediately pretty much healed. But neurosis persists and will be transmitted from generation to generation unless we break the vicious circle. 
  It is interesting, may or may not be true, may or may not be taken completely separately from his instincto dietary ideas and may add rather than detract for some. It seems to me to be a psychological extrapolation of his physiological experiments.
That’s how I see it too. For me, it is a very fundamental addition which explains a lot of essential facts remained unexplained before, but for many it is on the contrary a detraction which has ruined the instincto movement.

It's highly controversial of course just like Freud was at his time and still is.
Yes, and GCB did build up on Freud and Jung, being able to do a synthesis of both for the first time in history.

To me it's almost like the reverse of if the psychoanalysts were to ask what kind of diet might heal neurosis and the complexes outlined in psychoanalysis individually and societally?

It's a very interesting subject and I think you make a great point that one never has to go there to still get the benefits of the diet discoveries.
The theory is a considerable and revolutionary advancement of our understanding. In practice, it’s another matter and we don’t have “to go there”: first we should have an opportunity “to go there”. For example, I never had any which materialized. Here we often run onto a social deadlock.

I would like to ask Iguana if GCB's wife held to the same philosophy?
I think so, but she disagreed with him about the importance of homosexuality. Seems she didn’t have any homosexual drive, contrary to him who can have both. I also don’t necessarily agree with him on this point: I don’t know, and I hope he’s wrong on that because I never had any homosexual drive either. 

How did she interpret and feel about all that happened? Do you know?
I never spoke privately with her on this topic and I don’t really know, but it seems she basically agreed with it.

Cheers
François
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:56:33 am by Iguana »

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Metasexuality (split from "Can we do w/o vegetables/greens?")
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 11:32:26 pm »
It seems to me that the instincto practice focuses mostly on fulfilling the needs of the physical body and not too much on the needs of the spirit. I think those needs can differ at times, if say the spirit may need to experience some form of physical lack/discomfort etc, but I'm not an expert on the matter so I'll leave it as an idea for now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk