Author Topic: Will do for money..  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Will do for money..
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:11:53 pm »
So, someone here recently linked me to fiverr as a way to make money!  Well it looked like it had a lot of potential so I signed right up.. So, I don't know about you guys, but if any of you know anyone who could use my services please tell them about me!

http://fiverr.com/cassjan

I can photoshop pictures to do a bit of retouching, realistically enhancing and fixing pictures, or add so much makeup to make up to make the person look like an anime character lol, but I thought that might be popular among younger people/anime fans.
I'm also an okay artist, and can draw people as chibis (more anime stuff) or do live tutorials and drawings through skype.
I'm also really good at math up to Algebra 1 and can do any math stuff up to algebra 1 or tutorial someone in math up to algebra 1 through skype!

That's pretty much all I have, so if any of you guys need or know someone who needs a photshop retoucher, live art tutorial, or math tutor, please link them to my fiverr!
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Will do for money..
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 12:55:49 pm »
awesome.  made me smile!
Will post on facebook.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 02:36:36 am »
Oh man - I wish I had skype so that you could draw me to use as my avatar here.

I've got to work on that. I'm just such a computer dunce.

That's such a great idea what you are doing!

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:02:15 am »
awesome.  made me smile!
Will post on facebook.

Thank you so much!  Any advertising is amazing, I really appreciate it!

Oh man - I wish I had skype so that you could draw me to use as my avatar here.

I've got to work on that. I'm just such a computer dunce.

That's such a great idea what you are doing!

The drawing on skype one is more for live tutorials on how to draw stuff where you can ask me to draw anything and I'll draw it right there while you watch me draw it!  But you don't need skype for the chibi drawing of yourself, if you like chibis.  I'm not really that good at drawing people though, unless it's anime-cartoon style and then usually only good at faces.  Chibis don't really require you to be good at drawing bodies which is why I'm doing those instead, they have more like powerpuff girl bodies lol.. with big heads and big pretty anime-eyes and hair but tiny little bodies.. like these http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=809&q=chibi&oq=chibi&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1191.1796.0.2205.5.4.0.1.1.0.61.196.4.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.AfYMBqFNTSs
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 03:55:32 am »
I still think you drawing me up as a Chibi to have as my Avatar would be adorable. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk