Author Topic: Caveman Sex  (Read 21732 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Caveman Sex
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2012, 10:09:55 am »
Case #1 - Non exclusive homosexual behaviour - AC/DC

In the book Sperm Wars, the sociologist Mr. Baker observes that old fashioned homosexual acts by humans did not mean they were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual... they were NOT.  They were AC/DC.  In fact, Mr. Baker presented that those who did homosexual acts started their sex lives very early... had more partners... both men and women... were vastly experienced and superior in giving sexual satisfaction to the opposite sex.

Case #2 - exclusive homosexual behaviour

Dead end stuff as illuminated by Dr. Pottenger's cats experiment.  Where the cats fed a pasteurized milk diet degenerated to the point of the extinction of that family blood line... of course the end point being homosexual and incapability to reproduce.

The depopulationists are pushing for case #2.

What's AC/DC?

I personally don't feel every animal in a species needs to reproduce for the species to continue on. Just look at penguins. They have exclusively homosexual couples, but they're not going instinct because some are still reproducing.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2012, 12:43:59 pm »
Oh come on GS..  Surely you know that it is possible to have unprotected sex without pregnancy.  There is all kinds of methods that you can use.

Neem Seed Oil is my personal choice.
That's not paleo.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2012, 05:11:40 pm »
Oh come on GS..  Surely you know that it is possible to have unprotected sex without pregnancy.  There is all kinds of methods that you can use.

Neem Seed Oil is my personal choice.

So you can have unprotected sex, and not got someone pregnant if you ejaculate in her? How does that work?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2012, 05:54:47 pm »
ACDC is sometimes used as a term to describe electricity(alternate current/direct current) but also as  a codeword for "bisexuality". I've often wondered if the rock group ACDC  adopted their title as a result of the latter interpretation, since they did at first start performing in a lot of gay clubs.

Penguins do not form gay couples. It seems that they pair-bond but do not actually have sex per se:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8076771/Penguins-are-not-gay-they-are-just-lonely.html

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2012, 09:34:28 pm »
So you can have unprotected sex, and not got someone pregnant if you ejaculate in her? How does that work?

Its supposed to act as a spermicide/abortificant. You soak a cotton ball in neem seed oil and put it inside the vaginal canal before and after.... I just add a little neem in with my lubricant oil and then use the cotton ball afterwards.
*!* I am not telling anybody here to use neem seed oil, im not sure if there is any real evidence that it actually works; Like paleo I just guinea pigged it on myself and it seems to be working so far for the last few years *!*

But I also am not interested in having children so I just dont cum inside of my partners. I consider that my end of the birth control and neem seed is hers.
That's not paleo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Caveman Sex - Sex At Dawn Video
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2016, 12:47:33 pm »
I cannot find where we were discussing the book SEX AT DAWN.

But here is a nice interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vXX33C6Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vXX33C6Mg

What I get from this interview is humans may have evolved or engineered in batches.  Maybe some humans were bonobo based, some were chimpanzee based.

Guess who the violent types were.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk