Author Topic: article on raw milk  (Read 2120 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
article on raw milk
« on: December 02, 2012, 11:06:50 pm »
I heard about an article that showed when a pathogenic strain of e coli was added to raw and pasterized milk, the e coli multiplied rapidly in the pasterized milk. the reason given for that was that the healthy bacteria didn't allow the pathogenic strain of e.coli to multiply.

I wonder if the same thing applies to meat. and once it's cooked a pathogenic strain of bacteria could easily multiply, while on raw meat that wouldn't happen.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: article on raw milk
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 11:35:13 pm »
This is all well-known. That's why nutritionists always recommend against mixing raw meats and cooked meats together in the fridge. They know damn well that cooked food plus bacteria is far more dangerous.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: article on raw milk
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 11:42:24 pm »
interesting. I wonder if it would be the same thing in the body.

suppose the digestive tract is filled with all the healthy bacteria from a raw meat and you eat a little bit of bad bacteria, maybe theyd get crowded out by the good bacteria and have no harmful effects
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk