Author Topic: I just remembered, I have gallstones, and I just ticked them off. lol  (Read 5865 times)

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
So I've had gallstones for a little while, and I it seems the raw eggs just got them going. I know how to liver flush so I'm not concerned in dealing with them temporarily. However; there seems to be endless documentation on how saturated fats cause gallstones. What do you guys think about this?

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: I just remembered, I have gallstones, and I just ticked them off. lol
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 03:26:37 am »
My first reaction when I read that any macro nutrient causes anything is to assume all of these tests or data are referring to the cooked version since well over 90% of the people that would be in a study like that, USA citizens, eat almost entirely cooked saturated fats and everything else for that matter.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:47:12 am »
Virtually all the studies condemning saturated fats, focus on heavily-cooked saturated fats from animal food, full with toxins from heating. The only ones I know of, which favour saturated fats, concentrate on raw saturated fats like raw coconut oil.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 05:52:50 am »
So I've had gallstones for a little while, and I it seems the raw eggs just got them going. I know how to liver flush so I'm not concerned in dealing with them temporarily. However; there seems to be endless documentation on how saturated fats cause gallstones. What do you guys think about this?

Are you eating eggs alone?  Or are you combing them with something in particular?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 06:05:53 am »
Eggs alone. I should mention for the last 7 days I went on a raw vegan fat binge, so that might have some thing to do with it. Again I'm not concerned, not the first time I've felt this.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 08:44:23 am »
I personally have done 20+ liver flushes.  Cheap and easy.  So if I were you I'd just do my liver flushes and get rid of all the liver stones / gall stones. For the benefit of those who do not know what liver flushing is: http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/liver-flush

There is a liver flush protocol using eggs.  You might want to try it instead of extra virgin olive oil.
http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2008/10/liver-flushing-using-egg-yolks-lime-juice-and-oil-by-tsetsi/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 09:19:11 am »
I've done around 11 evoo flushes. That one sounds exciting. I'm going to start flushing again. Right now
I'm in then we gonna demmand they examine my liver/gallbladder. Make sure nothing else
Is going on. Not like I'll accept their solutions, just want a clear picture of what I'm dealing with.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 05:14:17 pm »
Eggs alone. I should mention for the last 7 days I went on a raw vegan fat binge, so that might have some thing to do with it. Again I'm not concerned, not the first time I've felt this.

They night I went from raw sproutarian to my first week long water only no food no supplement fast I ate such a big (great) salad.  It gave me energy for days.  Unforunately I haven't done well with salad since that.  It totally altered my ability to digest veges.

It was strange for me too, going from sick and vegan to high fat RAF.  Unusual feeling absorbing and utilizing animal fats, but so worth it! 

So, you began your third decade, one of strong health :)

I had gall bladder signs, although not as acute as yours.  Within a month, they were gone, and I felt and looked better than many years before. 

You're doing so well, have a wonderful night's sleep, oops, it's probably the tail end now.  Pleasant dreams to you.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 11:45:54 pm »
Thanks Rawzi, yeah I went in and got ultrasounds done ext. It looks like the gallstones I once had before I did flushing are now gone. All my organs look fine, except my spleen. Apparently it's enlarged but it's not much to be worried about. *shrugs* I'm so confused, lol. I'm just gonna assume that my body knows more and wants me to flush again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk