Author Topic: Water Weight  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Water Weight
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:07:03 am »
Over the past 2 years or so, I have accumulated a good amount of water weight. Its all gloriously located, right around my abdomen. I am aware that it has been caused by stress, but Im wondering if there are other factors? Also, what can I do to quickly get rid of it? I have been trying to start eating primarily raw meat for a while now, I just havent really had the opportunity. Basically, Im hoping to hear that once I finally get eating raw meat, my problems will begin to quickly fade.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Water Weight
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 04:34:30 am »
It will quickly fade when you completely stop eating cooked, neolithic, modern, processed, spiced and mixed food.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:39:45 am »
have you been eating more carbs or sodium then usual?
what is your water intake like?
do you eat a diet with a full range of mineral salts(sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium)
do you eat any seaweed
did you eat anything that might contain msg or anyhting you might be allergic to?

drink tons of seaweeded salty water, dandelion root tea, chew up some celery, eat cucumbers and GET PLENTY OF SLEEP

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 11:41:04 am »
Grains do this, and carbs in general.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk