Author Topic: Bloodshot Eyes  (Read 7311 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Bloodshot Eyes
« on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:47 pm »
My boyfriend and I have noticed that our eyes are often bloodshot. We started raw paleo just under a month ago. We are pretty concerned, because it just doesnt make sense as far as we know. What causes this?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Bloodshot Eyes
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 07:34:23 pm »
I had bloodshot eyes before going rawpalaeo, and this continued for about a year into the rawpalaeodiet before disappearing completely.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:42:15 pm »
too much marijuana!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:01:46 am »
don't know of your diet, but excess sugar will do it

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:18:34 am »
I use marijuana medically. I have countless issues that are eased or completely erased by it. It also enables me to eat enough raw fish to nourish me, because I really do hate raw fish.

Good to hear Tyler durden, haha. I will look like a super stoner for a year then. Is there anything to that egg white eye wash idea?

And we did gradually cut the sugar out. Other than sugar from fruit. Maybe it needs to run out of our systems, or the fruit sugar is bad?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 02:05:29 am »
You should expect all kinds of unpleasant symptoms in your first year or two coming off any typical western diet. Your body has a ton of work cut out for it and doing its best, but detox just comes with the territory. Just list off the ways your body gets rid of toxins safely and you will see where you're likely to experience detox symptoms. Do this for each organ you experience irregularities with.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 02:15:18 am »

Is there anything to that egg white eye wash idea?
  I doubt it, but try anyway.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 01:35:39 pm »

And we did gradually cut the sugar out. Other than sugar from fruit. Maybe it needs to run out of our systems, or the fruit sugar is bad?

Be careful with eating too much fruit sugar in the winter. I would experiment with eating less fruit, and see if that helps anything.  If not, no big deal, but it may be helpful.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 09:40:26 pm »
haha, good guess on my part.  i agree with cherimoya, when i eat too much (which for me is not much at all) of any kind of carbohydrate my eyes feel sandy in the morning a little more irritated the usual, but also think cutting back on marijuana is essential.  you will find it more potent the less polluted your food intake.  i think it can also hinder true healing by covering up dis-ease in the body and also tends to overtake certain processes in the brain, like normal production of seritonin, which can lead to a dependency.  i am not saying this because i am some anti drug narc, i have smoke SO MUCH weed in my life, lol, even helping grow, sell, bake etccccc......(for dispensaries of course!) but i think its kind of a panacea herb and that there are better more targeted methods for healing all ailments, YOU have to do the research and experimenting

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 01:59:47 am »
Stop worrying so much about such little things. In fact stop worrying about everything. You cant expect results in only a month and the beginning is probably going to be uncomfortable like it was for me as your body gets rid of all the junk. Just keep at it and you will feel great in a year I guarantee it. I for one feel better when I eat less plants so try doing that.

You will feel bad at times but you will just need to stick to it. Luckily you have herbs to smoke which I used to get through the tough parts.

I also recommend you get some raw dairy. It makes me feel so much better since its an easy way to get lots of fat. Goats dairy is better in my opinion, I cant digest cow milk very well but goat milk is no problem and makes me feel incredible.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 07:44:43 am »
I cant find raw dairy! Ive looked everywhere haha. I guess Im just being lazy, because its really such a nuisance to find a farm nearby. Especially because I dont have a car. I agree with you, I would never ever drink any kind of cows milk. I love goats milk. Ill get on it, Im in a new place anyways so Im in hunting for sources mode.

The herbs really help, Its incredible. I really never could have imagined. All the 'stoners' I knew were pretty stupid and had bad memories. I lost a lot of my memory when my brain was injured, but when Im high I found a way to work on it and improve it. The results are insane, everyone around me makes comments. And when depression comes to reclaim me, a little bit of weed saves the day.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 10:01:05 pm »
yes raw dairy is quite hard to come by in canada as they are even bigger food nazis than america. 

perhaps try eating the raw weed as well if its cheap enough in canada which it should. the costs of nyc prevent me from that and I only smoke it since you need to eat much more raw for an effect then cooked or smoked but I hear its a much cleaner high.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 07:56:59 am »
I have only ever used a pocket vaporizer. I love it, I dont burn out or anything. It makes me feel amazing haha.

And I found a few sources! Maybe the farms are catching on?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk