Author Topic: Paleo limeade  (Read 6956 times)

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
Paleo limeade
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:17:02 am »
Mmm-mmm!

I think I've finally perfected the recipe. Very simple to make and it's delicious

Ingredients:

- juice of 2 limes (organic)
- 4 farm fresh eggs

Simply squeeze the juice from the two limes into a glass, crack open the eggs into the glass, and stir just enough for the yolks to break up.

I think it's best that the whites be included as it helps to dull down the sourness of the lime juice and also creates more texture.

I just gulped down a glass of this and it was really good.

Offline glennm01

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Paleo limeade
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 05:57:35 pm »
Interesting. Add sunflower oil to that, and you've got the liver flush recipe detailed here:

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2008/10/liver-flushing-using-egg-yolks-lime-juice-and-oil-by-tsetsi/

Anybody ever tried this, by the way?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:33 pm »
Do limes differ in taste that much from lemons?
I don't see limes in our stores.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 07:52:02 pm »
Interesting. Add sunflower oil to that, and you've got the liver flush recipe detailed here:

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2008/10/liver-flushing-using-egg-yolks-lime-juice-and-oil-by-tsetsi/

Anybody ever tried this, by the way?

Yeah, this was the basis of my recipe that I just tweaked a bit.
I take a tbsp. of coconut oil after drinking the "limeade", I would mix it in but coconut oil doesn't mix very well. I found that out the hard way the first time  -v

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 10:48:12 pm »
Do limes differ in taste that much from lemons?
I don't see limes in our stores.

Yes there is quite a difference in taste. But that doesn't mean lemons wouldn't work just as well. It would just be "lemonade".

I've made it with juice from oranges as well, and that was very very good too

Offline glennm01

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 10:15:21 am »
Yeah, this was the basis of my recipe that I just tweaked a bit.

Cool. Have you noticed any specific results that would support the whole liver flush thing?

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 11:14:49 pm »
Cool. Have you noticed any specific results that would support the whole liver flush thing?

Hmm..

well I have noticed that my digestion has been amazing since I started this drinking this.
Movements have been very quick, easy, and comfortable. Which is very good, because if you've read any of my other posts you'd have seen that constipation is sometimes an issue for me.

I also just kind of feel better, healthier. Also, sometimes I used to get pains in my sides every once in a while, and I haven't gotten that at all since i started drinking this. I suppose that means it must be helping my organs out in some way?

When mixed with lime juice, the energy the drink gives is amazing. I can feel an energy buzz come on a few minutes after drinking it. Which is strange, considering that Tsetse says the drink may make you want to fall asleep.
The energy is not so apparent when I mix the eggs with orange juice.

I think I'll be keeping this up for a while, because it definitely seems to be having a positive effect on my body.

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 11:37:03 pm »
Eggs combined with citrus I have noticed can clear up constipation almost immediately, especially strong and sour citrus (but don't do eggs and pineapple, that hurts).  I will usually put 1 or 2 limes/lemons in naturally carbonated mineral water to drink during a work out, and I like it alot.  Also, I'll often eat lemons/limes in the late afternoon to get the bowels moving after lunch but before a work-out. 
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk